Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Freind list removal  (Read 1148 times)

Marior92

Freind list removal
« on: October 11, 2007, 04:34:18 AM »

Is it possible that when you click "remove" by someones name on your freind list, that you could choose NOT for the system to send a PM? It could be the same for ignore list removal. I think that knowing the you were on someones ignore list or that someone removed you as their freind could add pointless stress to the game

Chaoskin

• View Profile
Re: Freind list removal
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 04:36:56 AM »

Yea sending a message that I removed them got me in a fight, I like the idea of no message going out
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 01:59:46 PM »

Definitely a good thing, I'd liike this.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »

You can't send a separate PM explaining why you had to remove him/her?
I see no point in this if people are just to lazy to notify the person they remove and state the reason why..
Or if it gets you into a fight, simply Search > Click > Ignore.  ;)

Marior92

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 10:30:38 PM »

Well, I had a MASSIVE freind list, and most of these people I didn't even remeber talking to. So I delted a lot of freinds and got a bunch of angry PMs for it. I deleted about 40 people, and I don't really want to explain it to all of them.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 03:49:04 AM »

Well, I had a MASSIVE freind list, and most of these people I didn't even remeber talking to. So I delted a lot of freinds and got a bunch of angry PMs for it. I deleted about 40 people, and I don't really want to explain it to all of them.

That is why you should not put everyone you meet in your friend list. At some points if you have many friends who you don't talk with they don't talk with you then, you need begin to delete the people slowly.

I think have people on my friend list who don't bother talking to me unless I talk to them.

Plus, copy and paste (Ctrl+C Ctrl+P) your messages if you don't want to reply to angry messages justifying why you removed them as your friend.

Also this could be a one time deal. If you only include a certain number of people, or people who play the game often and talk with you then this problem might not occur again.

Easy as pie...cherry pie...no no apple pie...I want a pie now =(.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 03:56:46 AM by ace »

Marior92

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

Well, yes, but why can't this be implemented? It would be a LOT easier to just click "Do not send PM" then send explanation msgs to everyone. I don't really unerstand, because I don't think this would have any negative effects on the server or the players.

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »

For personal reasons I removed them and do not want to explain, thats what i said and I do not want to ignore them, it just makes things worse, then they might go on an alt and reach me by there then create a new character and asking for a mod just makes there anger grow

Sound familiar KamuiKachi? I know ignoring and going to another account does
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 08:49:03 AM »

I still don't see the point.

If someone is bothering you, or you dislike a person - ignore

Also, just because someone is not on a "friend list" doesn't mean anything - it is just a list of people you want to know who is online when you are which makes it easier to talk to those people. I talk to WAY more people on a regular basis then who is on my list. By the way, my list is around 200 people the last time I checked & I talk to them ALL on a regular basis.

Now, unless you can come up with a better reason, I say this is a waste of time.
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.