Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Ninja Cards  (Read 971 times)

ryushi

Ninja Cards
« on: January 03, 2008, 09:48:31 PM »

I just thought of this before I left for the library.....

Ok, it'd work for intelligence and it's based off of Kabuto's cards form Naruto part 1

Example 1- when you reach a certain amount of intelligence points you should have the passive ability to make ninja cards from your pvp fights. Like at (amount of intelligence) you can make academy student- genin cards. Then after you get to another level of intelligence you can also make chuunin-Jounin level etc. . The cards would keep the stats of the player in your inventory in the form of cards (like baa-sama's info on your enemies) but once the player went out of your zone (say if you can only do chuunin-ounin and they become sannin) the card is useless and is destroyed. You;d get the card by engaging a pvp fight (I don't think you'd have to win though)

Example 2- If you don't like that idea then what about forming a forest creature bestiary? Same rules apply but instead of rank it's level (ie. 1-2, 2-3) and the cards don't get destroyed.

Someone else can decide the levels of the stat needed.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Ninja Cards
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:55:12 AM »

I don't see any point in adding this. If you want to see a player's stat, just go to baa-san's curry. As for the forest creature bestiary, think of the load & waste of disk space.

ryushi

Re: Ninja Cards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »

I suppose, just and idea that I thought people might add to, I just like chronicling  things.........

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.