Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Clan Avatars  (Read 2834 times)

Rev

Clan Avatars
« on: June 15, 2008, 08:40:18 AM »

I made a clan and i have a good avatar but the problem is i don't have 50 gems to pay it and i don't want to take the risk of my clan being destroyed, so i came up with the idea of choosing to pay 50 gems or pay a certain amount of DP for it. Which sounds better?

Sandra

Re: Clan Avatars
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »

Stick to the gems. -_-

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »

Definitely should be gems.

I just wish a balanced way could be created that would allow other members of the clan to contribute (if they wanted) towards the purchase of the clan avatar.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »

atomkai, I paid 50 for a friend so his clan could have an avatar, I didn't really mater because I reset about 2 weeks later. So basicly Rev, just find a friend that's willing to pay for it and promote them temporarily.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:17:05 PM »

atomkai, I paid 50 for a friend so his clan could have an avatar, I didn't really mater because I reset about 2 weeks later. So basicly Rev, just find a friend that's willing to pay for it and promote them temporarily.
Problem is, when there are two leaders, weird messages show up.
Heck, when Matty promoted me so I could fix the ranks, I was stuck there since I couldn't demote myself.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 10:19:35 PM »

Heck, when Matty promoted me so I could fix the ranks, I was stuck there since I couldn't demote myself.
I stayed co-leader, but didn't really do leader things.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 04:41:22 AM »

You mean that clan Twitchy made?

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 05:28:16 AM »

You mean that clan Twitchy made?
yep
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »

For the record - I was not talking about promoting one[/i] person into a position to spend their 50 gems in order to get a clan avatar for your clan.  I was referring to a "clan coffers" so to speak - but no individual could withdraw for it.

For instance, all members could contribute as many gems and/or gold as they wanted (or even have it be limited to a daily amount).

Clan leadership could then determine how best to spend these funds.  Clan avatars cost, and other things that cost might be implemented as well.

This is not a new idea, I realize that.  And it has been shot down in the past.  But that is what I was talking about.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

The price of making a clan is having lots of gems >.>
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 08:02:07 PM »

For the record - I was not talking about promoting one[/i] person into a position to spend their 50 gems in order to get a clan avatar for your clan.  I was referring to a "clan coffers" so to speak - but no individual could withdraw for it.

For instance, all members could contribute as many gems and/or gold as they wanted (or even have it be limited to a daily amount).

Clan leadership could then determine how best to spend these funds.  Clan avatars cost, and other things that cost might be implemented as well.

This is not a new idea, I realize that.  And it has been shot down in the past.  But that is what I was talking about.
I like it. No one can withdraw, just spend what's in them.

Kisame

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 02:06:58 AM »

i think there should be a system where you can buy the avatar a bit at a time like 10 gems today, 2 gems tommorow, etc, instead of the 50 gems up front cause some people cant afford it

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 02:10:21 AM »

i think there should be a system where you can buy the avatar a bit at a time like 10 gems today, 2 gems tommorow, etc, instead of the 50 gems up front cause some people cant afford it
If they can't afford it that quick, do you really think they'll be able to get it in a week?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

tailedjake

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 09:04:30 AM »

Paying a little at a time sounds fair, although you must put in at least 5 gems a week.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.