Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto (425) vs One Piece (523) vs Bleach (335) SPOILERS  (Read 728 times)

PyroPrinny

Naruto (425) vs One Piece (523) vs Bleach (335) SPOILERS
« on: November 20, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »

Well, what one did you think was the best?

Naruto seemed very good this week. We were able to see what Kakashi's father looked like, which was nice. Summoner Pain used a few more summons, nothing too special though. The ANBU were actually doing something and they seem quite powerful, hopefully we'll see more of their abilities. This also set us up to see what Ibiki will be able to do in a fight and what I believe is going to be the end of the original InoShikaCho group (one is already down, Inochi might be going next). It also left us unsure if Kakashi's save-able or if he's completely dead and showed us that Naruto's going to have some trouble using his sage powers thanks to his Kyuubi.

In total, it seemed like a really good chapter.

One Piece was my favorite this week. There's so much going on right now with Luffy heading towards Impel Down, Whitebeard starting his move and taking out 23 of the Marines' ships in an instant, many pirates from the "New World" starting to move and revealing the locations of Franky, Nami and Sanji. Luffy's grandfather is also heading to Impel Down, which could mean that Luffy will end up having to fight Garp. Hancock is now in love with Luffy, could she possibly become a new crew member after this whole ordeal? What's going on with Jinbei was also revealed, which was some nice information.
Also, this whole revealing where some of the crew members are could mean that future chapters are going to talk about what's going on with the crew. It seems like everyone is probably going to get a big power up from their island from what's been shown. Fanky's on a future island, which could mean he'll get upgraded. Nami's on a weather island, which could allow her more control over weather. Sanji's on a transvestite island...Which means he'll get stronger from kicking transvestites off of him?

I thought this was the best this week.

Bleach...What can I say? Still slow pacing and it doesn't really seem like it went anywhere. It seems like this is the most boring chapter again this week. There's nothing I really have to say other than it left me feeling empty and feeling like I haven't gone anywhere.

Remember, this is all based on personal opinion. You don't need to agree with me if you don't want to. This is all about what chapter you thought was the best.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 04:46:18 PM by PyroPrinny »

Shadow-Stalker

Re: Naruto (425) vs One Piece (523) vs Bleach (335) SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 06:41:33 PM »

Will, and always, will be a One Piece fan. :P

Kisame

Re: Naruto (425) vs One Piece (523) vs Bleach (335) SPOILERS
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »

Will, and always, will be a One Piece fan. :P

yes one piece owns soo hard

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.