Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Debt Limit  (Read 1152 times)

IceSlayer

Debt Limit
« on: July 20, 2009, 10:04:27 AM »

Just a thought, but maybe there should be a limit on how far someones bank balance can go into debt, as once it passes a certain point there is almost no recovery.
Certain things can also keep lowering it, so maybe they should take more out once it pass X000 or something?
Just a thought so you don't become like me...

Elessa blinks for a moment and then smiles, "Hmm, Mangekyō Swirl ShinobiIceSlayer, let's see....." she mutters as she scans down a page in her ledger. "Aah, yes, here we are. You have a debt of 1,305,506 gold in our prestigious bank. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Debt Limit
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »

You will have a great sense of accomplishment when you finally repaid that debt *lol* Rebirth will clear that debt right? But for sitters and top Oro killers, I guess there is no salvation.

Well, I disagree with limiting the debt. But maybe limiting the debt interest so that your debt doesn't increase by a ridiculous amount everyday, an amount beyond what you can earn in a gameday. Just like how the bank stop giving you interest when you have more than 50,000 gold in your bank.

It's been a long long time since I last paid any attention to the small details of the game, so I apologize in advance if what I said was wrong.

IceSlayer

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

Yes well it clears after an Oro kill if I remember correctly also, though it is very hard to get one if no money :(

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 01:11:14 AM »

Do not deposit any money. Hold onto the money you earn. Deposit and withdraw money from a dwelling.
Do this until you kill oro to wipe away your debt.
Only problem is if you do not plan on killing oro or resetting to wipe away debt. ._.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »

I honestly think it would be a mistake to put up a debt limit....tell me a national bank that does that XD.
Its no one elses folght but yours if it is to high,Your licky that  neji is kind enough to not make the bank take your dwelling when you stop paying your loan <<>>

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.