Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Following the Naruto storyline *possible spoilers for Naruto anime/manga*  (Read 1845 times)

Sabyr

I think the game is in serious need of an update. As of now, the main villain is Orochimaru, and any Naruto manga readers even remotely up-to-date know that he is no longer the main villain of the series. There are so many untapped resources that could be integrated into the game, and I think an update might bring in new players and up the activity of the site, which I think we all can agree could use some reviving. First, Madara should replace Orochimaru, or maybe serve as a different, more difficult boss for players with enough Oro kills. Akatsuki should gain a bigger role. Seeing as how Iwagakure and Kumogakure are now playing a bigger role, perhaps they could be added as residential villages as well.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Following the Naruto storyline *possible spoilers for Naruto anime/manga*
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 06:50:34 AM »

So, like what? Specific ideas. Also, SL is based of the Anime, not Manga so those who only watch don't get spoilers or something, personally I think it should be Manga but blah.

Oro being replaced, it has been mentioned before, but that was a while ago, and yes, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Madara, maybe, Pein maybe who knows.

Akatsuki, what do you mean, play a bigger role? Example?

Okay there are topics for Kumogakure becoming a village, but what would be in it?

As stated, some of these things have being bought up before, use the search function first. Then when you do give ideas, you should be specific about what you want to request, but I do like where this is going.

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 06:56:05 AM »

I think the game is in serious need of an update. As of now, the main villain is Orochimaru, and any Naruto manga readers even remotely up-to-date know that he is no longer the main villain of the series. There are so many untapped resources that could be integrated into the game, and I think an update might bring in new players and up the activity of the site, which I think we all can agree could use some reviving. First, Madara should replace Orochimaru, or maybe serve as a different, more difficult boss for players with enough Oro kills. Akatsuki should gain a bigger role. Seeing as how Iwagakure and Kumogakure are now playing a bigger role, perhaps they could be added as residential villages as well.
How? Please explain or extend this idea.

Plus, it only makes sense that Orochimaru is the last boss. Why? If I remember correctly, he can "Ressurect" so to speak, having multiple body "hosts".
(It's been a while, but most of you, if not all, know what I am getting at)

And recently, Madara was almost killed by Konan . . . Sooo, one boss with one life in the Manga/Anime, or one boss with multiple life capabilities?
Only makes sense to keep on beating the guy with multiple life capabilities instead of the guy with only one life multiple times.

Yes, I know technically you don't kill the final boss but it only makes sense that Orochimaru stays the final boss.

Now, I do agree that Madara should be implemented as a bigger "boss" type person that you could attack once a DK (or something of the sort).
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 06:59:33 AM »

Well, I think Pein could replace Oro, when you think about, you could fight 1 or more of his Bodies, depending on or level. If you kill the body, Nagato would still be alive, and just makes more bodies.
Plus it would give a mix to who your fighting, not always the same person, different abilities etc.

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 07:02:10 AM »

Yes! You could have six different bosses (Nagato's 6 paths) at level 15, and it picks one at random.

When you beat it, it dies. Yet once you get to level 15 again, Nagato has already found and made another path so it stays six!

I love that idea!

EDIT (So no double Post):

The attributes would be added onto the current stats of the final boss. Also, higher resolution (and bigger) copies of the pictures are available.

First Path:

The Deva Path (天道, Tendō)
Possible Attributes:
Increase to ALL stats except SPEED.
Reason for Attributes:
The Deva Path was regarded as Pain's most powerful and cherished of the six Paths. Its main abilities revolved around gravity manipulation, allowing it to repel or attract  objects or people. However, it could not perform these techniques in rapid succession, leaving it vulnerable for a short period of time after each use. This period of time between usages varied from five seconds to several minutes, depending upon the force of the repulsion or attraction that the Deva Path had used.
References:
Naruto chapter 367
Naruto chapter 422
Naruto chapter 423

Second Path:

The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō)
Possible Attributes:
Increased jutsu usage
Reason for Attributes:
The Animal Path's main abilities revolved around summoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle.
References:
Naruto chapter 372+

Third Path:

The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō)
Possible Attributes:
Chakra Absorbtion (much like Kabuto but stronger)
Possibly make it to where Jutsu will not work on this path?
Reason for Attributes:
This path's "Chakra Absorption" ability was primarily defensive, since it was capable of absorbing any ninjutsu-related technique, thereby nullifying its effect.
References:
Naruto chapter 376+

Fourth Path:

The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō)
Possible Attributes:
Increased Taijutsu (More attack, speed and defense)
Reason for Attributes:
During Pain's battle with Jiraiya, the Human Path's eyes were damaged and it was left unable to see. For this reason, it used only taijutsu during the battle. The Human Path was later shown to have the capability of mind reading simply by placing its hand over the target's head, and could extort any information or secret being hidden by the victim against his/her will.
References:
Naruto chapter 376+

Fifth Path:

The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō)
Possible Attributes:
Increased Taijutsu (Strength, Speed and defense)
Reason for Attributes:
This body was very different from all other paths, being more like an android, as it had a number of body alterations. It was shown to have robotic inner workings, possessing six arms and three faces, and had a folded, serrated blade-like sash around its waist.
References:
Naruto  chapter 379+

Sixth Path:

The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō)
Possible Attributes:
Increased Jutsu usage and strength
Reason for Attributes:
Although it was physically strong enough to lift a man with one hand, the only ability exhibited by the Naraka Path lay in the use of summoning the Outer Path.
References:
Naruto Chapter 379+
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:34:17 AM by Jinsei »
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

Sabyr

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 07:18:42 AM »

I didn't feel like reviving a dead topic. Anyway, I thought maybe some others could put in some input to build on these ideas. As for Kumogakure, I was thinking we could play on the fact that it is more militant than the other villages, and offer special places to train (I know there is an elite forest, but maybe a "mountain" place to train? Just an idea). The lake where Sasuke fought Killer Bee could also be added as a roleplay area. Just for fun, maybe there could be a "Bee's Rap School" or something where people compare lyrical masterpieces. Sure, it's not perfect, but I definitely encourage other people to put in their own ideas.

As for Akatsuki, I was thinking maybe the members of the organization could get a "free pass" to a separate, secret location. They also wouldn't fight Madara as the villain (assuming he becomes a villain). I was thinking they could fight various Jinchuurikis depending on their village, or various Kages. Akatsuki members could also appear as random events in the forest, and they could help or hinder you based on your alignment and relationship with the organization.

Madara could always use Izanagi, or even regular genjutsu to make it seem that you killed him when you didn't.

Sabyr

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:16 AM »

Yes! You could have six different bosses (Nagato's 6 paths) at level 15, and it picks one at random.

When you beat it, it dies. Yet once you get to level 15 again, Nagato has already found and made another path so it stays six!

I love that idea!

Hmm, actually, I think I like this idea better than the Madara one. I still think Madara should be placed into the game though, maybe as an elite optional boss or something.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:39 AM »

Yeah, so when you fight Pein, it randomly choose 1, unless your higher Oro kill level it adds more, maybe even to the point you get all 6 when your some crazy higher DK level.

But the six paths could be...

Deva Path (天道, Tendō)
- Special ability: Shinra Tensei, causes damage, and makes the user unable to attack well for 2 rounds. He could use this every 3 rounds.

Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō)
- Special ability: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, can summon powerful beasts to help it in battle. Possibility of summoning other Paths as well.

Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō)
- Special ability: Fūjutsu Kyūin, absorbs any jutsus the user tries to activate during the battle.

Human Path (人間道, Ningendō)
- Special ability: Soul Removal, if the player doesn't kill it by x rounds, it rips out their soul, instantly killing them.

Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō)
-Special Ability: Crazy Weapons, it can deal damage from it's weapons, which may progressively get stronger, or just randomly chooses one and fires every 2 or so rounds.

Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō)
-Special Ability: Outer Path (外道, Gedō), summons the Outer Path, which could have an effect like Human Path, or just give a powerful debuff. If against multiple paths, it could restore defeated paths.

As for Kumogakure, Neji doesn't like the rap station. ;)

But your Akatsuki idea is interesting, I like the idea, but most Akataski members are dead at the moment are they not?

And just a note, don't double post, edit or put in all in the one post ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:22:46 AM by Ice »

Sabyr

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 07:32:29 AM »

Eh, I was just tossing ideas out there.

True, most members of Akatsuki have been killed, but I think Madara still wants to keep the organization alive. Zetsu is still part of it, as well as Sasuke (sort of).

Also, sorry about the double post. It's late and I'm not noticing everything like I should be  :-?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 07:38:17 AM »

No worries lol.

Well lets keep building on this Akatsuki idea as well. True most of the members are dead, but when as that ever stopped them still be alive on SL?

So, I had an idea for Akatsuki ages ago, where once you joined, you could start doing small missions for them, and slowly start ranking up.
Once you got to a certain level you could go to Amegakure, and do higher level missions etc, kind of like what your saying here, plus get bonuses. I wanted you to get your Armor called Akatsuki Coat lol! ^^

But what you said about fighting other things instead of Oro sounds awesome, if we changed it to Pein or Madara, it wouldn't make sense for you to fight them, Oro maybe as he is a defector, but yeah, different people for them, especially since if the Pein paths changed around, why not the good ones change to, like Naruto, Killer Bee etc. Sounds cool to me.

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.