Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Multiplule Chakra Affinites.  (Read 5446 times)

Killjoy

Re: Multiplule Chakra Affinites.
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »

people are quite negative these days :cry: . anyway..... maybye your right about this thing you just have to go to the trianing grounds. but ths is still in my opinion a good idea.  :-x

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 02:37:27 AM »

Oy
Read what other people have posted cmage!!
True , but I still don't have Fuuton.
The point was so that when you have enough charkra you could combind these attacks to make it stronger.
For example, by using a weaker wind attack in combitation with a higher level fire attack, it could become a even higher level fire move. (this would take a lot of programing I think though. I know you hate long term ideas Narshe.

This makes it unique from going to the training grounds and visiting exodus. In my op yes I'm too lazy too do that, but even still I'm not giving up on my topic.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »

Oy
The point was so that when you have enough charkra you could combind these attacks to make it stronger.
For example, by using a weaker wind attack in combitation with a higher level fire attack, it could become a even higher level fire move. (this would take a lot of programing I think though. I know you hate long term ideas Narshe.

This makes it unique from going to the training grounds and visiting exodus. In my op yes I'm too lazy too do that, but even still I'm not giving up on my topic.

You could just level until Jounin and obtain Fuuton as an Affinity (If you can't even reach Jounin, then you've got some serious rethinking ahead of you).

As this is only for the sole purpose of ridding one's self of Forest Fights [\Turns], there's honestly no point for this to be created. If you're too impatient to reach Jounin, then you'll have to wait twice... or thrice the original amount for such to be released; I mean honestly, when such an unnecessary addition is made available, you could have already reached at the least, 50 DKs (despite being lazy).

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 03:23:37 AM »

I have a brother who is hunter nin level. Sooo I think that I can say that I'm past jonin. Yes.
Oy

You could just level until Jounin and obtain Fuuton as an Affinity (If you can't even reach Jounin, then you've got some serious rethinking ahead of you).

As this is only for the sole purpose of ridding one's self of Forest Fights [\Turns], there's honestly no point for this to be created. If you're too impatient to reach Jounin, then you'll have to wait twice... or thrice the original amount for such to be released; I mean honestly, when such an unnecessary addition is made available, you could have already reached at the least, 50 DKs (despite being lazy).
  [/glow]
I really don't get what you mean by this. Very confusing.

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 08:56:01 AM »

In other words, you could obtain a high amount of DK's on Shinobilegends with the same amount of time it would take for Neji to code and upload such a modification; it's entirely unnecessary unless the nominator for the mod's a lazy peer who rarely logs into Shinobilegends in the first place.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »

True.
But people reset you know. I don't think the first part of this request would be that hard to code.
If you obtain a high level of DKs you usally can reset.
This relates to my other topics, if they are approved there will be more choices for resets.

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 05:22:13 AM »

You guys are just being lazy, like cmage said. I already have 2 affinities, Katon (from reset) and Suna.
How would two affinities be good for multi-enemies?
Just get Suna or Fuuton, then get your lazy butts to the training ground with some gold.

ProtoKyuubi

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »

I agree with cmage, you can do it anyway with effort. since when have ninjas in naruto ever been able to learn two jutsus just as easily as one?

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 09:55:11 PM »

I agree with what everyone is saying because this is already kind of implemented, but to try and help out the idea perhaps it could be something like this. After you kill Oro your able to select two chakra affinities, or three, but each time you level up your only get one chakra point but you would have to choose which type to put it into. For example you start off with katon and suiton and when you reach level two you have an option of selecting which type you put that chakra point into.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 12:36:46 AM »

You can already do that. It just takes effort.

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »

Seriously, stop being lazy. If we do that, it'd be too easy to level up.

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »

Wow, you say you agree with what everyone is saying about how easy it already is to do this, but then post something to just try and help the idea along and you get put on blast for being "lazy."  :shock:

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 12:43:36 PM »

When you go to the training grounds you can only spent one point at a time, this prevents you from being able to have two level 12 or 13 elemental jutsus....I also later implaied that you could to combinations with the elements...using Fuuton or Raiton to incresse Suitons power....

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 01:33:50 PM »

It makes sense though, if your learning two things at once, you can only learn so much of each.
You can't master both, either really good at one, or okay at multiple.
It's almost like trying to be a Brain and Heart Surgeon at the same time.

And having combination is bad, for two reasons,
1: The only people I can think of that have used combinations can do so by having a KG, or a Bijuu.
2: It's just an attempt for more power.

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »

When you go to the training grounds you can only spent one point at a time, this prevents you from being able to have two level 12 or 13 elemental jutsus....I also later implaied that you could to combinations with the elements...using Fuuton or Raiton to incresse Suitons power....
While, I can see where you are coming from, you can still have "those" events in the forest that will allow you to increase your specialty at a "certain place".

As for the combination of jutsu in the sense where this jutsu increases this jutsu, possibly (with implementation with the system already in place).
As for the combination of jutsu to create a new jutsu, no.

If we add the ability to have a fully fledged skill of having multiple chakra affinities, which are basically specialties, it would be far to easy to rank up.
PLUS, it is called a specialty in the game. . . You cannot have TWO specialties, then it would not be a specialty.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 15 queries.