Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: For Petition Handlers  (Read 3396 times)

ninjafromdasouth

Re: For Petition Handlers
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 04:06:59 AM »

How would you feel if your little sister came into your room and asked,"What's 3+2?" for 15 hours straight when you explained to her millions of times that it equals 5 and you even brought out the little number blocks and said it sssslllllllllloooooowwwwlllllllyyyyyy only to discover that she wasn't listening and supposedly "understood", but after 2 minutes, she comes into your room and asks,"What is 3+2?" and you want to kill something.  You tell her that it equals five, but she ignores you and asks,"Whatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwo..." and you rip out a patch of hair.  You tell her to shut up and shove her out of your room and lock the door, but she raises her voice and you can still hear her through the door.  You reach for your CD player, but it's missing and you hear a loud smash outside.  You hear her stupid little voice through the door until dinnertime. After dinner, you find her in your room standing on the shattered remains of your stuff still asking,"What's 3+2?"  How would you feel? Ehh?

Oh my god, I love you. ._.

Well said! =D

His answer was stupid,If u just give ur sister the answer,she will come back,but if u clearly explain the answer and teach her then she wont come back,A Real MOD will never complain about Petition,I mean cmon now,Other Mods are doing better in other games

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 04:09:24 AM »

Lebis, shouldn't you lock this topic by now?

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 04:21:57 AM »

You're stupid Yondaime. Learn some English too. O.o

You're right Gyu. Locked. (:
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 20 queries.