Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just putting it out there  (Read 4238 times)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Just putting it out there
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 05:49:03 AM »

why? What's wrong with a noobie jumping out and kicking your butt at this stage of the game? He can buy an account that is fully maxed any day of the week and that is perfectly fine.

So a rich noobie is ok? and a poor one is not?

I can beat any noob who bought a 16-account reset with Yoshira. Easily.
Just because you buy a fancy truck doesn't mean you can automatically drive. And it's for that reason that I say let the noobs buy whatever they want. Fighting on SL between overpowered characters is actually generally not about who has more resets, but who's a better fighter. That's why I'll beat Madara and Kamui when my bijū matches start, because I'm good at fighting. Like I said, if some noob bought a 16-reset, then all they are is a rich noob. So what?

At this point in the game I see a lot of lazy role players with high reborn accounts that spam uchiha hax and such. I don't mind playing 'hax and spam' with them as that's how I usually roleplay against others in the zones, but when it comes down to something such as a match for my characters life I switch it into tryhard mode.

All noobies aren't bad.
That being said in regards to Rinn. He is a good rp'er regardless of him being newer than us. Still sticking on Kayenta's side when saying they shouldn't have anywhere near our level of skill straight out the gate. However in the end we can't dictate who does what anymore. I have tried a lot of times to bring some kind of foundation for rp and after awhile it just fades.

TL;DR

Regardless of veteran status, if someone is a good rp'er you will notice.

I sorta resent that first bit because I don't really think I fall under that category (no beef though because I don't think you were including me in it, but..) Yeah Sabu's stacked but most of it is generally creative stuff IMO. I worked hard on who he is as well as what he can do, and some of it may be hax but I don't just incessantly spam the same techniques every fight, except for Sage Mode of course but that's just like a boost more than anything else. SAGE MODE GOES UP TO ELEVEN

Anyways, yeah no I agree with you about that, I more just meant noobs to RPing and not so much SL. I mean if you can shoe up, afford a big money account, want to play and can seriously fight, then... Cool! Welcome to the ring, hope you enjoy arguing.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 05:53:40 AM »

why? What's wrong with a noobie jumping out and kicking your butt at this stage of the game? He can buy an account that is fully maxed any day of the week and that is perfectly fine.

So a rich noobie is ok? and a poor one is not?

He still better not enter the zone with me with a prepared jutsu and make an attack on an opening post, metagame, dodge every attack I send, ignore the effects of my powers and every single time claim he is faster or stronger than me at every turn I make, or character control me.

And I don't care how many resets he has or has not.

If s/he doesn't know how to RP at all, resets will not carry them all the way to the big leagues. There is still a level of skill that needs to be employed, even with the OP Rinnegan.

This isn't about wealth. I would have mayaps bought an account awhile ago if it didn't cost real money; I aint got those kind of funds to drop on an account when most of my stuff is RP acquired anyways. If they kick butt with resets, then that's cool, they can at least use those resets half a shit's worth then. And that is okay.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 06:17:00 AM »

At the end of the day, the only thing that we can all agree on is that Madara is the best dancer.

I agree, I know this is totally spam but it was so nicely placed that I had to agree.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 01:11:58 AM »

...Cool! Welcome to the ring, hope you enjoy arguing.

Lol, I can only imagine the LotR jokes that could be made with that. But just in the context that's funny, in part because there is some truth to it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2014, 02:45:07 AM »

I originally meant for this topic to be the start of some SL-related memes. But we can discuss some things like this too.

I personally don't mind "borrowed" resets from another account, so long as the character borrowing the resets don't include their own resets along with the borrowed. As in, if the borrower has two resets, and the lender has five that is being lent out, then the borrower voids their two resets and is seen as having five. But while doing that, the lender is considered to have none.
Example: Borrower (2) + Lender (5) = Borrower (5); Lender (0)

Though I've been seeing a few individuals combining resets from two accounts (sometimes more) to one character. That is where I draw the line when it comes to borrowing resets. If they want to play that game with me, then they have to accept me being able to use Rinnegan + Sage Mode, and all my other stuff, for a total of 22 resets.
Example: Borrower (5) + Lender (8) = Borrower (13)
or
Borrower (16) + Lender (6) = Borrower (22)

I know some of you don't like how resets automatically equals better, but lets try to keep it reasonable and not go with the second situation.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2014, 06:45:55 AM »

I made this expressly for use on SL as it was one of the best troll faces I've ever seen.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014, 04:05:40 PM »

I originally meant for this topic to be the start of some SL-related memes. But we can discuss some things like this too.

I personally don't mind "borrowed" resets from another account, so long as the character borrowing the resets don't include their own resets along with the borrowed. As in, if the borrower has two resets, and the lender has five that is being lent out, then the borrower voids their two resets and is seen as having five. But while doing that, the lender is considered to have none.
Example: Borrower (2) + Lender (5) = Borrower (5); Lender (0)

Though I've been seeing a few individuals combining resets from two accounts (sometimes more) to one character. That is where I draw the line when it comes to borrowing resets. If they want to play that game with me, then they have to accept me being able to use Rinnegan + Sage Mode, and all my other stuff, for a total of 22 resets.
Example: Borrower (5) + Lender (8) = Borrower (13)
or
Borrower (16) + Lender (6) = Borrower (22)

I know some of you don't like how resets automatically equals better, but lets try to keep it reasonable and not go with the second situation.

This is exactly my stance on it.
Sorry, I have no funny SL memes.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.