Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Don't know what to call it.  (Read 3713 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Don't know what to call it.
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 09:18:13 PM »

I figured since it was late and you logged off after your response to my post to just bring it here, where others can see it. Just wanted to make it further more clear on our understanding of who is where on the zone since it was never fully established.

If I am correct, I am now further away from trev though relatively together as Manji is against the summoned bat. Ray and Sabu must be at it within the some area, as well as Kirk and Eric being at the gates. Naela I'm not too sure. >>; I kinda got lost since the major blocks of texts are extensive.

I was more than surprised to find out that Keito would be subject to the attack. If I was in Manji's shoes I wouldn't have stated otherwise as it was directed towards him.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 11:18:53 PM »

I figured since it was late and you logged off after your response to my post to just bring it here, where others can see it. Just wanted to make it further more clear on our understanding of who is where on the zone since it was never fully established.

If I am correct, I am now further away from trev though relatively together as Manji is against the summoned bat. Ray and Sabu must be at it within the some area, as well as Kirk and Eric being at the gates. Naela I'm not too sure. >>; I kinda got lost since the major blocks of texts are extensive.

I was more than surprised to find out that Keito would be subject to the attack. If I was in Manji's shoes I wouldn't have stated otherwise as it was directed towards him.

Ray is by Trev.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 11:21:24 PM »

We could just have the attack not hit Keito so the rp could continue,
Just sayin'

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 09:59:50 PM »

We could just have the attack not hit Keito so the rp could continue,
Just sayin'

Are accept he was hit and move on.

I'm sorry I don't have time to give a full post cause I'm usin m phone to do this but basically what Eric said.

Keito's post wording makes it out that he leaped 100 ft from the gate in distance. I figured that'd place him between us and Manji. Sense his attack was in a straight line and such it only makes sense for him to be in front the gate this I rped it as such. The reason I did not me toon Trev was because he stated to still be far in distance. Keito's post however contradicted his placement on the battle field if you read it as is. Therefor I took advantage of his mistake to hit him sense he contradicted himself to be in my attacks range but never evaded it. Sense he never made an edit to his post and other's had posted makin his post stand as is I simply took advantage of it. You have the right to capitalize on mistakes in your opponents post or have we forgotten that rp skill out weighs character skill? If his post states something then I as a rper must go along with it and if that statement contradict another statement I am free as a rper to rp the events in a way that would lead to none contradiction.

As for me auto hitting as Kay said well no I did not. I stated what my attack would do and try failed to dodge properly this I can state such on my next post. Manji can not turn his head to fire thus it would have been hit by my attack we discussed this. And sound waves can put out flames thus he would be put out so to say... I don't know what happens when that happens he can rp it as he wishes. I stated if he was an edo it would mean his body would repair itself in the time frame it takes to do so according to SL rules. For him to dodge it now after he failed to do so would be retro-posting.

Simply put Keito's post places his in line of my attack and his wording places him closer to the gate then he originally was. I didn't feel I should rp it that Ray and Trev were next to him cause I don't find it to be fitting to punish them for his mistake.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2014, 11:33:14 PM »

Umm no. You don't dictate what my character did. Thats why I type the keyboard for Keito.
He was next to trev and leaped 100 feet back. Now that you acknowledge Trev wasn't in the way then I'm not in the way, logic at its best.
Never did I state I'm going in between your attack, you're only assuming and when you assume....well you get the gist.

I'm gonna post upon my understanding that your attack cannot hit me without hititng, sabu, ray, and trev. Since it did not and was only aimed at MANJI like you posted several times, He needs to deal with your attack, not me. While Kirk did ignore my wind attack, towards the gates, where HE and Eric are. >>;

Thats about all I gotta say. If It is seen other wise then you could void me out this RP right now. >________>' Again no logic.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2014, 11:49:17 PM »

You made me do this Kirk, but if you wanna pick apart my posting manner I can rightfully do you, boo-boo.
<暁> 酔いの~ Kirk spoke to Eric as he still stood at the gates removing two scrolls from his clothing.
Alright so Kirk and Eric are still at the gates......

As this went on the bat would have launched its assault upon Manji. It truly would have been a silent attack that happened at the sound of speed as it aimed to stop Manji in +
(10d21h) <暁> 酔いの~ Kirk his tracks. The bat would release a stream of sound waves that were set at a frequency that shattered solid material to the point of causing them to break apart. It was not a chakra based attack but rather a special skill of Uetto's summons. +
(10d21h) <暁> 酔いの~ Kirk Simply put it was a screech one that could not even be heard due to the weird frequency. The only sign of the attack would be the ground that was stripped up between the bat and Manji spanning out as it traveled to increase the range of the +
(10d21h) <暁> 酔いの~ Kirk attack to a radius of 25 meters making it hard to simply dodge as it would travel so fast.

Okay....so your attack was clearly directed toward Manji....No specification of whom else was in range....just Manji. ;)

<暁> 酔いの~ Kirk dodge the bat's assault. The bat had been sure only to focus the attack into Manji's location though so no one else would be affect such as Uetto, Eric, or those back around Sabu as Manji would be in progress at this point.
Ohhh man Kirk....Like c'mon whats with this bit then? MANJI's LOCATION
Not even gonna say anything else after that.....

(8d5h) <♪> Otokage 音 Trev Sound attacks. The Yondaime would also notice a large chakra source move from the village and towards, if not over him (Depending on how far you moved the barrier, since I'm still a distance away).
Now Trev even specified OOCly that he is quite far Away....Keito is right next to that man! >:O REALLY WTF!? WHERE IS THE LOGIC THAT KEITO GETS HIT!?

Anyways here's where you are trying to claim your attack hit me.....
His stance would be --
(7d2h) <♪> Uzumaki 髪 Keitō similar to a toad's; allowing him the ability to leap quickly and far. Doing just that. His legs would extend and with a twirl of his body he would launch himself away from their position; further back from the gates of the village, nearing 100 --
(7d2h) <♪> Uzumaki 髪 Keitō feet.
I'll admit my cannabis altered mind, isn't great and mighty so of course I make errors. But leaping 100 feet backwards, would distance me from Trev, greatly which would also distance me from the gates further, which is what I was implying.
I never posted, Keito leaped 100 feet away from the gates!!!!
In summary I posted that Keito leaped 100 feet away from his current position, furthering him away from the gates.

I then even included this
Though due to Keitō --
(7d1h) <♪> Uzumaki 髪 Keitō targeting and launching his attack as the shuriken neared the gates the ones whom were in most danger were those that were by the gates themselves; his blast destroying all it could of the gates and its structures.
As an explanation as to why I wouldn't be in my own harms way.

Seriously though, I don't like this waiting 5 days for a post, arguing over some idiotic logic that one seems to find true. If you still don't think Keito is out of the way, straight up void me in all forms of RP for as long as I have returned to SL for. >>;

If maybe before trying to kill my character in an auto-hit, try and direct the attack towards my character. Plain and simple.
With you're logic you are saying I can hurl a rasengan ball away from you, but it still hits you, cuz you are apart of the same line of travel....no, just no.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 04:10:15 PM »

You made me do this Kirk, but if you wanna pick apart my posting manner I can rightfully do you, boo-boo.
<暁> 酔いの~ Kirk spoke to Eric as he still stood at the gates removing two scrolls from his clothing.
Alright so Kirk and Eric are still at the gates......

As this went on the bat would have launched its assault upon Manji. It truly would have been a silent attack that happened at the sound of speed as it aimed to stop Manji in +
(10d21h) <暁> 酔いの~ Kirk his tracks. The bat would release a stream of sound waves that were set at a frequency that shattered solid material to the point of causing them to break apart. It was not a chakra based attack but rather a special skill of Uetto's summons. +
(10d21h) <暁> 酔いの~ Kirk Simply put it was a screech one that could not even be heard due to the weird frequency. The only sign of the attack would be the ground that was stripped up between the bat and Manji spanning out as it traveled to increase the range of the +
(10d21h) <暁> 酔いの~ Kirk attack to a radius of 25 meters making it hard to simply dodge as it would travel so fast.

Okay....so your attack was clearly directed toward Manji....No specification of whom else was in range....just Manji. ;)

<暁> 酔いの~ Kirk dodge the bat's assault. The bat had been sure only to focus the attack into Manji's location though so no one else would be affect such as Uetto, Eric, or those back around Sabu as Manji would be in progress at this point.
Ohhh man Kirk....Like c'mon whats with this bit then? MANJI's LOCATION
Not even gonna say anything else after that.....

(8d5h) <♪> Otokage 音 Trev Sound attacks. The Yondaime would also notice a large chakra source move from the village and towards, if not over him (Depending on how far you moved the barrier, since I'm still a distance away).
Now Trev even specified OOCly that he is quite far Away....Keito is right next to that man! >:O REALLY WTF!? WHERE IS THE LOGIC THAT KEITO GETS HIT!?

Anyways here's where you are trying to claim your attack hit me.....
His stance would be --
(7d2h) <♪> Uzumaki 髪 Keitō similar to a toad's; allowing him the ability to leap quickly and far. Doing just that. His legs would extend and with a twirl of his body he would launch himself away from their position; further back from the gates of the village, nearing 100 --
I'll admit my cannabis altered mind, isn't great and mighty so of course I make errors. But leaping 100 feet backwards, would distance me from Trev, greatly which would also distance me from the gates further, which is what I was implying.
I never posted, Keito leaped 100 feet away from the gates!!!!
In summary I posted that Keito leaped 100 feet away from his current position, furthering him away from the gates.

I then even included this
Though due to Keitō --
(7d1h) <♪> Uzumaki 髪 Keitō targeting and launching his attack as the shuriken neared the gates the ones whom were in most danger were those that were by the gates themselves; his blast destroying all it could of the gates and its structures.
As an explanation as to why I wouldn't be in my own harms way.

Seriously though, I don't like this waiting 5 days for a post, arguing over some idiotic logic that one seems to find true. If you still don't think Keito is out of the way, straight up void me in all forms of RP for as long as I have returned to SL for. >>;

If maybe before trying to kill my character in an auto-hit, try and direct the attack towards my character. Plain and simple.
With you're logic you are saying I can hurl a rasengan ball away from you, but it still hits you, cuz you are apart of the same line of travel....no, just no.

First off I know what I wrote. That was because I rped it the way it was directing my attack in Manji's direction. If you would listen to what I have told you and what Eric said then you would understand that there was confusion in your post that you seemed to have placed your character between Manji and us thus you would have been hit and sense you had not countered it was not auto-hitting to state to hit you.

When I read a sentence from your post it litereally read that you were 100 ft from the gate.

I do not wish to go tit-for-tat with you at the forums. Such petty arguments lead to nothing.

I understand that you should be by Trev but when you post leads to other wise I must rp it as such. I did not control your character I rped the distance your post stated.

Now do I want to kill your character in such a fashion, well no. I think it'd be much more fun to actually fight you.

If you would simply talk to me and not the world you'd probably find I am quite easy to meet a compromise with. I believe that confusion arise from your word arrangement. Several others agreed with me that it seemed your were 100 ft from the gate now and such. However, I do understand that you should be by trev

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 08:44:24 PM »

I do apologize if I seemed to eager to argue about what went down, its just that, logging on and not being able to RP with my characters due to some sort of RP lock, is quite frustrating. Let alone that I don't agree with what you view is going on with the RP; logically. Though I must thank Kayenta for putting my thoughts quite simply xD
Kirk....
you read this wrong...see the punctuation? I am sorry the several people who agree with you read it wrong too.

His stance would be --

This means that he jumped back...from where he was to begin with....

the direction was away from the gates....

the distance was 100 feet.

this does not mean he jumped back 100 feet away from the gates and he is now 100 feet away from the gates. it means he added 100 feet to his CURRENT distance away from the gates....

SO he is now 100 feet behind Trev.
not 100 feet from the gates.

my view is this.
You did not auto hit. you made a mistake. you did not hit Keito...move on with the rp.

That is all I mean to prove/say were Keito's actions, and would really indeed like to move on. Granted that we understand me furthering my already far distance; is proper defense to evade your sound waves, in which they shouldn't have hit my character. As per my windmill shuriken attack...well that is where I allow for the opposing forces to collaborate with.

As per this topic I'm sure it deserves a lock, so we can really move on with this RP. >_>'

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 03:31:26 AM »

Indeed it can be locked. Keito and I are polishing up our talk at the moment. It would have been ended if I wasn't tied up with everything in RL and have had time to pm him more.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.