Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Story Arcs  (Read 3545 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Story Arcs
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 07:22:14 AM »

Me and Eric probably.

>_>;; and actually Kirk, so you don't have to try guess my thoughts again, it could in theory have worked if someone got close enough alive to try. I won't comment on how 'easy' it'd have been though, much less what'd have happened to the person to actually succeed at such. That'd be kinda the same as me claiming I could easily kill you for certain by poisoning Uetto's booze or something.

Anyway that's enough of that.

Warren I do hope you didn't take what I said as insulting you. It was meant to show a situation not question your intelegence or rp skills.

I wasn't saying rats how you would have rows of I ad rped but rather using you as an example of way could have happened.

Along with saying in theory it should be that easy not that it's be that easy in practice. Of course mind you you can absorb the chakra into a Jutsu and not directly into one's self.

I was actually hoping to see someone use what I had in mind to see how you'd had handled it. A certain suiton Jutsu invoking a chakra eating shark. If you'd like pm on the subject cause I'd find it interesting to debate with you and gain further knowledge on the matter.

In the end I rather respect you as a rper and see you as a giftedly minded plot maker.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 07:32:31 AM »

I didn't, and up to you.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 07:50:49 AM »

Again, thanks for all the info about what to work on when I do this thing. I know I can't make everyone happy, but I hope that I can make everyone involved happy while also allowing them a chance to improve their character. I don't plan on having it last forever because I'll have a weekly time limit for posts. And I will want to have some sort of puzzle element to it so it won't be just nuke and done. So I apologize ahead of time if some people's efforts may be a bit ineffective ahead of time. But I will make sure that everyone who posts will have their post acknowledged in some way.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 09:12:22 PM »

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 11:19:09 PM »

ROLLS MY 3 D20 Dice and gets 20,20,20 Abolishes chakra from SL <.<

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries.