Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How are stripped bijuu handled [discussion]  (Read 3144 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: How are stripped bijuu handled [discussion]
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 01:32:03 AM »

It's not Eric's fault that everyone here has so many things to insult.

We're just making it clear the beast belongs to the person and not to the entire village.

In my experience the village get an ownership of the bijuu  does nothing to make things easier or faster so I fully agree with getting rid of that step entirely.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 03:47:10 AM »

My thoughts, it is not the village that is in charge...
It is the person and individual. Eric has made excellent points.
Kay has made good points as well, though....

Straight to the council it goes.
From my perspective, this is clear.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 08:03:36 AM »

it will go how the vote ends. and that is acceptable even when it is not in keeping with my views.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2015, 08:47:59 AM »

In canon, the jinchs were universally tools of war. Suna (to my knowledge and the impression I get from you) is filled with pacifists who's greatest deterrent is "gtfo, we are not RPing a war/battle scenario unless one of our GM's do it cause we're sick of being victims" and not the presence of a tailed beast (argumentatively having one makes you a target, not the other way around) and without GM judges for the entire length of a war, a RP-based SL Great War is most likely a thing of the past. Not to mention Suna isn't exactly flawless in the timely transfer of a tailed beast from one host to the other.

FRankly Eric after reading this extraneous insult that is off topic to even a broad discussion of how to handle a stripped bijuu, I didn't bother to read the rest.

I would request that in the future you keep your passive aggressive words to yourself and in the event you are unable to convince someone that you are right and all your ideas should be followed to the letter, then you frankly should just let it go rather than resort to making verbal attacks against an entire group of RPers who have not even the ability to respond to such slings and arrows.

Until someone else actually makes a comment concerning the issues, I feel that I have a basic understanding of your concerns upon each point under discussion. I look forward to hearing what the views of other members in this body of rule makers might be.

and yes, I am complaining about your insulting behavior.

I wasn't being passive aggressive, nor was it an extraneous insult. Suna was listed among the villages that would be slighted for the bad record of others, as if Suna has never come under fire for its biju handling process.

...But were we to gain one, I certainly wouldn't want our village rights to be jacked by this rule making body based on the failings of other villages and hosts for all time.

I felt the need to clarify, lest anyone get the wrong idea of my intentions.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:48:21 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2015, 03:02:41 AM »

Wait...that was an insult? Man...I just thought Eric was stating facts ._.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.