Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Limbo: Border Jail. Fair with Rules? Voided?  (Read 4272 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Limbo: Border Jail. Fair with Rules? Voided?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2016, 07:56:18 PM »

Limbo is broke and should never be allowed in the world of SL. Period.

People said the same thing about Perfect Susano'o but you were pretty ok with it once I said I just use a fair version. We could do the same thing with Limbo. Could even say you can only use it on people who have a chance to combat it, should they use their Rinnegan/Sage Mode.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 10:18:17 PM »

Unless someone specifically is okay with it in said instance, me thinks it'd be better to either use it as long range shinra tensei it was initially mistaken as, or just ban it in "competitive" fighting altogether.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2016, 10:36:54 PM »

Limbo is broke and should never be allowed in the world of SL. Period.

People said the same thing about Perfect Susano'o but you were pretty ok with it once I said I just use a fair version. We could do the same thing with Limbo. Could even say you can only use it on people who have a chance to combat it, should they use their Rinnegan/Sage Mode.

I would say the only possible adaptation for Limbo would be only being able to use it against people who have the ability to defend it while also adding more nerfs, otherwise it falls under the category of "Unavoidable" and can be considered an Auto hit. If your post in the Biju fight is any indication of how it is to be used then it's a no brainier to assume it needs even more nerfs. 

Unless someone specifically is okay with it in said instance, me thinks it'd be better to either use it as long range shinra tensei it was initially mistaken as, or just ban it in "competitive" fighting altogether.

I don't like the idea of it being a long distance Shinra, only because the technique is obviously something else. We might as well just create some Custom Rinnegan technique that is available to everyone with the doujutsu.  Though I do like the idea of it being banned from competitive fighting.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2016, 10:45:57 PM »

When I fought Bocc in Oto for the Yonbi, I let him use it as a long range shinra tensei. So as Warren suggest, that might be fine for some people.

But as it stands in the other topic, Limbo would have to be nerfed so much, it's no limbo anymore.

So make it like a long range shinra tensei, or leave it alone in the banned list imo.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2016, 11:03:10 PM »

Seems pretty clear then. Generally banned, but if people want they can accept it as whichever version they prefer in that instance.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2016, 11:45:58 PM »

Well I wouldn't feel most other people need a ganking of that magnitude either. That was special for Yujo. I'm fine with the long range shinra tensei though.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 15 queries.