Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: New Boss  (Read 4717 times)

uchidakakashi

New Boss
« on: October 10, 2006, 10:20:38 PM »

I have been thinking about asking you guys, especially Neji, that you add a new boss which is avaible at new jounin ranks, you should add Itachi or Kakashi (Not me) i meant Kakashi-Sensei to fight you like Kabuto and Orochimaru and the rewards would be random things but you might get nothing from him/her :cool:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Boss
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 10:24:39 PM »

well... would not make sense as they are probably not stronger ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

uchidakakashi

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 10:27:05 PM »

Well but I am asking you guys to make the game more fun and challenging by adding strong bosses, for example since kiminaro is a S-rank ninja so he should be with jounins. :smt032

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »

I like the idea of Itachi as someone you encounter...Although it would sort of be unbalanced with the event you have at jounin and all, just a thought. >.>

dude no.1

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »

Welcome to the forums Uchida, also I do want more missions, but not in this nature. The manticore is good enough.:/

SinHarvest

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 11:05:19 PM »

Welcome to the forums Uchida, also I do want more missions, but not in this nature. The manticore is good enough.:/
No way, more enemys is great.... very great, I wanna fight people who I NEED to use the curse seal on, currently, its just sitting there as a novelty

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 11:08:13 PM »

No way, more enemys is great.... very great, I wanna fight people who I NEED to use the curse seal on, currently, its just sitting there as a novelty
you *will* have the chance. SOON.

SinHarvest

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 11:11:43 PM »

YAY, 3 cheers for neji and new Enemy's
HIP HIP.(shut up)
Okay :(

Risuku

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 11:31:26 PM »

you do, it is called the lonestrider theives at level 15 with no mount and half hp... i lost 50-ish gems. didn't have level 2 back then though.

Ichabod12

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 11:36:32 PM »

you do, it is called the lonestrider theives at level 15 with no mount and half hp... i lost 50-ish gems. didn't have level 2 back then though.
tough man....I've haven't lost to  him yet, but I didn't think he takes away so much.

SinHarvest

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »

He takes away a certin %, I've only lost once, but I had 10 gems

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 11:45:01 PM »

lonestrider will be changed too, by the way :D

he will be even harder

HyuugaForgorn

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 01:11:07 AM »

Lol fun times. What about the akatsuki leader when he is finally exposed? That would be cool. Oh and after oro got his arms sealed by the third didnt he say that Itachi was stronger than him?

uchidakakashi

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 09:14:11 PM »

yea plus, if you add more bosses availble after you get the cursed seal, they could be tougher and stronger like for example you add a few ppl like stages, for example, Sound Demon Alharaam faced a mysterious opponment in the Elite 8 which is like akastuki but tougher, and beat him, it can be random, but it always starts with the 1st one, which would be easy to beat then the final boss, he could be stronger and tougher  :smt084  :smt072

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 09:35:12 PM »

Well, you'd expect EXP from that, which makes levelling only faster at higher levels....

I have my plans for making such random encounters. Soon, believe me, you'll wet your pants if you meet Lonestrider (who will be renamed).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.