Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Other OK features  (Read 2841 times)

Roti

Other OK features
« on: October 15, 2006, 01:19:20 AM »

I have no idea if its possible to be done but what i was thinking would be to add : permanent Jutsu Point(dont remember the name right now) and speed to the plus 1 choices after a Dragon Kill, cuz both actually matter in any kind of fight at narutoverse, that could also be applied then to the races since both Leaf and mist gain extra defense ,one could change to speed, just my opinion though

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
Re: Other OK features
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 01:23:16 AM »

I have no idea if its possible to be done but what i was thinking would be to add : permanent Jutsu Point(dont remember the name right now) and speed to the plus 1 choices after a Dragon Kill, cuz both actually matter in any kind of fight at narutoverse, that could also be applied then to the races since both Leaf and mist gain extra defense ,one could change to speed, just my opinion though

no
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 01:24:19 AM »

No Leave it the way it is
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 01:36:32 AM »

For the Jutsu point, they are revising the specialty system, as said in previous topics. But I'd keep it the way it is because I see no use for speed other than defense, and you can already beef up your defense, it's fine the way it is.

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 11:54:10 PM »

Maybe Speed could be the number of times you and/or your mount attack per round.

LeafToad

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 11:58:48 PM »

Yeah, but I still see it more as a defense. Because with speed you would most likely use it to evade the attacks of your opponent. If we are talking about using speed as offense, you can already use beef up these offense and defense points so I don't know how speed could be involved.

Roti

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 05:09:07 PM »

Yeah, but I still see it more as a defense. Because with speed you would most likely use it to evade the attacks of your opponent. If we are talking about using speed as offense, you can already use beef up these offense and defense points so I don't know how speed could be involved.

You r right , speed would likely determinate ur rate of success runinq away from an anemy, but it could also determinate for instance who attacks first, which in an even match make a diference, and lets say u have twice as much speed than ur enemy well then u attack twice for each attack he does, i know it seems unfair specially in the begining when one have 1 and other 2 speed points, but for the higher lvls it wouldnt make a diference , also for those who ll think the best is add just speed to their chars , whats the point of attacking twice  if u give 1/3 of the damage , and for compensate i was thinking a ballenced buff sistem like +number weapons are stronger so lets say they r heavier so they would decrease speed, same as armors llets say they r less flexible then they would decrease attack

dude no.1

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 09:48:04 PM »

You r right , speed would likely determinate ur rate of success runinq away from an anemy, but it could also determinate for instance who attacks first, which in an even match make a diference, and lets say u have twice as much speed than ur enemy well then u attack twice for each attack he does, i know it seems unfair specially in the begining when one have 1 and other 2 speed points, but for the higher lvls it wouldnt make a diference , also for those who ll think the best is add just speed to their chars , whats the point of attacking twice  if u give 1/3 of the damage , and for compensate i was thinking a ballenced buff sistem like +number weapons are stronger so lets say they r heavier so they would decrease speed, same as armors llets say they r less flexible then they would decrease attack
Ummm....its kinda hard to read your slang, and I say no, cause this is a call for more power over your fights.

LeafToad

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 10:42:52 PM »

This "speed will determine if you attack first" isn't really needed because there is already something that determines whether you get the first round of attack, hence at the start of each round it always says:

"(your opponent) surprises you and gets the first round of attack!"
OR
"Your skill allows you to get the first attack!"

And also, the double attack is what your mount is for, to help you in that area, so as I see it, speed is not needed as of now...

Roti

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 12:18:44 AM »

Ummm....its kinda hard to read your slang, and I say no, cause this is a call for more power over your fights.

which slang all i did was change you for u, and are for r, and yeah this is just to bump my tread

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 12:49:34 AM »

This "speed will determine if you attack first" isn't really needed because there is already something that determines whether you get the first round of attack, hence at the start of each round it always says:

"(your opponent) surprises you and gets the first round of attack!"
OR
"Your skill allows you to get the first attack!"

And also, the double attack is what your mount is for, to help you in that area, so as I see it, speed is not needed as of now...

I agree.
Maybe after the specialty system upgrade.

Aderaga

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 07:36:05 PM »

I agree... kinda. The Doubling attack part... no... because then Perfect flaw would be getting slain by Acadmey Studnets...

Roti

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 09:16:10 PM »

I agree... kinda. The Doubling attack part... no... because then Perfect flaw would be getting slain by Acadmey Studnets...
not quite cuz as i zaid before theres no point in attackin twice if u give one third of the damage , while in the situation u described it would be even worse, maybe 1/100 of the damage ^_^

LeafToad

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 09:24:29 PM »

Yes, I have to agree with this. Of course Flaw could never get pwned by an Acad even if they double attacked, but in a PVP in general, this gives the attacker an advantage if they can attack twice, let's keep the balance and keep PVPs and forest fights fair...

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 09:35:53 PM »

do you really want to get killed by acads?i think not
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.