Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Villager's Hut update  (Read 4064 times)

Roti

Re: Villager's Hut update
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 11:23:40 PM »

These are way too many good outcomes from something free, i.e you are getting too much from eating the free food at the villager's hut... I would say that turns and the extra HP are enough... but obviously some other people disagree.

As i said before what i want the most is the Chouji part, so if i get that im happy but if i get something more ill be even happier :)

LeafToad

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 11:27:05 PM »

Chouji fighting you over food? Okay, as realistic as this may be... with all the free food there, as greedy as Chouji might be, I don't think he would really want to fight over it, as long as he has food in his mouth. How about...

"Uh oh! You and Chouji both grab a bag at the same time! You try to free it from his grasp, but his hunger is too much for you, and he pushes you to the ground, walking away snickering while eating the food."

That sounds more reasonable than him fighting you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 11:27:56 PM by LeafToad »

Roti

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 11:28:57 PM »

Chouji fighting you over food? Okay, as realistic as this may be... with all the free food there, as greedy as Chouji might be, I don't think he would really want to fight over it, as long as he has food in his mouth. How about...

"Uh oh! You and Chouji both grab a bag at the same time! You try to free it from his grasp, but his hunger is too much for you, and he pushes you to the ground, walking away snickering while eating the food."

That sounds more reasonable than him fighting you.

He wouldnt fight u for the food but because u called him the f word

LeafToad

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 11:31:11 PM »

He wouldnt fight u for the food but because u called him the f word

How does this work? In the middle of a sentence, someone wouldn't think you were cursing at them where you left off or where they interjected... Also, how the start of the sentence leads, it doesn't even appear to be an insult. Lastly, Chouji is not one of the more violent characters that would get mad over something like this.... Also, remember this is a villagers hut not a battle arena.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 11:31:47 PM by LeafToad »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 11:32:25 PM »

no fights over cookies with weapons, chouji is generally calm.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Roti

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 11:35:15 PM »

U mean he doesnt get pissed when people call him fat( cuz thats this "f word") as shikamaru once said in the manga never say that word near Chouji,thats why i wasnt writing it also because its kind of offensive 

Edit: the fight is not over cookies but ,as i've been saying, because of that
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 12:00:14 AM by Roti »

LeafToad

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 11:36:05 PM »

no fights over cookies with weapons

Edit: the fight is not over cookies but ,as i been saying, because of that

Yah, okay, not over cookies... Last time I will repeat... it is a Villagers Hut no fighting there... now please, make it a tad less violent... I personally like the " he shoves you aside and you lose that bag" idea.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 11:42:15 PM by LeafToad »

Sasuke X

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 11:41:45 PM »

It should be more like this if it was a Chouji event

You approach the bag. As you are about to reach in a giant flash of green flashes past  you and in and instant you are thrown to the floor! Chouji appears infront of you. Enraged, you say Move it fatty! I was  here first. Uh oh...wrong choice of words..... Chouji turns red and rushes at you as you prepare for a fight!

Chouji lunges at you with   a huge stomach!

Roti

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 11:51:55 PM »

Yah, okay, not over cookies... Last time I will repeat... it is a Villagers Hut no fighting there... now please, make it a tad less violent... I personally like the " he shoves you aside and you lose that bag" idea.

Thats why i did the 3 choice option so it would be the player call to turn the place into a fighting area or mantain the peace

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 12:57:03 AM »

i like the vilaggers hut as it is...but i guess if neji add some more stuff it would be good also. :)
I'm back to SL !

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 04:08:04 AM »

Fighting chouji over cookies? WTF? honestly where would you see this happen?

Here's an Idea for an outcome: You Bite into a cookie, and you have something hard stuck in your throat! Its your lucky day, Its a gem! You try to get it out but you can not stop choking. You stop breathing because of the gem. Cookies aren't always good. :evil: :evil:

LeafToad

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 04:09:23 AM »

Fighting chouji over cookies? WTF? honestly where would you see this happen?

Thanks you. :D

Here's an Idea for an outcome: You Bite into a cookie, and you have something hard stuck in your throat! Its your lucky day, Its a gem! You try to get it out but you can not stop choking. You stop breathing because of the gem. Cookies aren't always good. :evil: :evil:

I like this outcome, but not so much if it happens to me. >.> <.< >.>

Roti

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »

:-x Last time ill say this  ITS NOT OVER THE COOKIES  its because you choosed to call him fat, pay attention in the posts before yours for crying out loud.Also its like u didnt even read the whole feature idea, but ii agree i could change the toothache for choking

And Leaftoad i thougth u had understood that already, so either you just wanna be a pain in the... or u r plain stupid, jk ;) but i really believed i ve made myself clear about that
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 09:43:52 AM by Roti »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 09:48:55 AM »

Chouji wouldn't mind you having that cookie because he prefers potato chips over cookies =p

Gain a gem and die of choking?! No thanks XD

Neo

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 04:50:38 PM »

Not-Going-To Happen o.o...We all know it, we all know what your trying to say, so STOP trying xD
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.