Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gamabunta's Escape  (Read 3620 times)

anbumiko

Gamabunta's Escape
« on: November 09, 2006, 03:33:37 AM »

Gamabunta's Escape Mission/Event
level- 10-15
Ranks- all

first event encounters=> You see a bunch of people, standing and scared of what they just witnessed earlier, then you almost trip and you look

down and see a huge Frog foot print.

1) [ask what just happened]

2)[ continue what you were doing ]

1){ask what just happened=>} you ask what just happened and they tell you that gamabunta has awoken and that he just destroyed part of the

city.. and that he has made his way towards konoha

pursue gamabunta or dont bother and leave

[pursuing gamabunta=>] you pursue him and see that naruto is on his back, struggling to keep on him. Then Gamabunta hits naruto and he goes

flying to a near by building unconcious.

[Fight gamabunta] or [Run]

[fighting gamabunta]=> you start to make handsigns and use your ________ jutsu. jutsu hits Gamabunta and he turns around.." W-Who dares

hit the great Gamabunta?!!"
,*he looks down at you and lunges his tongue straight at you and  there you start to fight*
                                 -fight-
Gamabunta- hp 850(note: depends on what level you are)
        attack damage =     -40 lunging tongue
                                         -30 jump attack
                                         -20 Palm stomp
                                         -10 short knife
win- 10% exp
lose- 15% exp

winning news- ____ has beaten the great Gamabunta and saved the towns people
losing news- ____ was squashed by the great Gamabunta in a attempt to save naruto

continuation of the event- Gamabunta lays there badly injured from your blows and then Jiraya appears from a puff of smoke with naruto laying on his

shoulders" Good job kiddo, thanx for helping out Naruto"*tosses you a scroll and it puffs into a random item

2)second event encounter=> while in the forest you see Jiraya in the bushes peeking at some beautiful girls bathing... he then gets

startled by your presence and asks you to do a job for him.

accept or decline

accept- Jiraya"excellent.. now your job is to find naruto and im afraid he might be doing something rather stupid right now so i need you to find

him for me, but as you can see im to busy to do it myself*grins*
"

[go to ____ country]( the ___ means of which country you are in already)
                          peek with Jiraya in the bushes (-same as the original event  but you dont fight him)                     
                         [go to konoha]= where Gamabunta is...

in ___ country - you go back to the seen of the people standing right next to the big Frog foot print, but you see a  injured beautiful women

[go to the injured person]=> you go to the injured person and you heal him"thank you kind sir/lady, i-i just dont know what happened.. that thing just

appeared out of the sky and landed on the ground reeking havok.., but thank you very much" she gives you a kiss on your cheek and you recieve one

charm point
down fall=> if you have low charm then the women will say "you are ugly but gives you a kiss anyways" -1 charm

[ask what happened] (note: by doing this, it will lead you to the exact event of you pursuing naruto, basically falling step 1)

actual reward since you spoke to jiraya first instead of a item he will give you 2500 gold for helping naruto

« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 03:45:08 AM by anbumiko »

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Gamabunta's Escape
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:36:32 AM »

Seems like a pretty good idea
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

kyutu

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 03:39:47 AM »

your head is packed 3 ideas in a row

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 03:41:24 AM »

Smells like a good idea. the first one, that is. With the second one, sorry, but Jiraiya could care less where Naruto is, as long as he gets to peek at ladies still.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 03:44:29 AM »

yeh.. how about jyria needs a higher definaion eyeglass? or naruto took his peeping glass and he needs you to fight naruto and get it back. :eek: :D

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 03:45:56 AM »

Idea 1 is good. I just wish there was more variety to this mission.

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 03:47:22 AM »

Idea 1 is good. I just wish there was more variety to this mission.
mission and event

anbumiko

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 04:08:49 AM »

yeh.. how about jyria needs a higher definaion eyeglass? or naruto took his peeping glass and he needs you to fight naruto and get it back. :eek: :D

yea but it wont cohenside with fighting gamabunta unless you want to fight both and loose

RAIKIRI

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 05:07:28 AM »

how about htis: you find jyria distressed you ask him why and he tells you that naruto stole his peeping glass. Then you continue to fight naruto. if you win, you bring it back but you dent it or soemthing and  a frog {depending on your level] attacks you.   :D

anbumiko

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 05:08:35 AM »

how about htis: you find jyria distressed you ask him why and he tells you that naruto stole his peeping glass. Then you continue to fight naruto. if you win, you bring it back but you dent it or soemthing and  a frog {depending on your level] attacks you.   :D

nah besides jiraya has "other methods" in peeping at beautiful women

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 10:25:59 AM »

Senpai anbumiko was squashed by the great Gamabunta in an attempt to save Naruto.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 11:37:53 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

anbumiko

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 02:16:26 PM »

Senpai anbumiko was squashed by the great Gamabunta in an attempt to save Naruto.

ha ha very funny hun xD

crimsonneji

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 02:29:10 PM »

idea 1 seems really good but then you talk about finding jaraya which messes the event up

anbumiko

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 02:30:01 PM »

idea 1 seems really good but then you talk about finding jaraya which messes the event up

oO it says naruto

Sanosoke

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 03:57:35 PM »

I don't know, but Gamabunta doens't seem like the "rampaging" type... y-know? maybe I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be like one of Orochimaru's summon snakes, and you take them down, or something, but when you find out where Oro was, he's gone... but you get a ton of exp and gold... just some thoughts...
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.