Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: bleach legends  (Read 7467 times)

asdfjkl

Re: bleach legends
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2006, 10:52:38 PM »

gyu hows the game going?

BugWarrior

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2006, 12:43:34 AM »

Why are we discussing programs inn this thread. Hate being the bad guy , but when things start becoming pointless/useless off topic then should lock it. Anyway if only going to create this thread for mod/admin positions please give up now , and turn away.

If anyone needs to discuss about joining the bleach team pm Gyu the mod of the Bleach Team forum.

offtopic:
I'm already learning programs about php.

I didn't create this topic for mod admin stuff just to discuss bleach and bleach legends :)

<b>ps</b> your always the bad guy so no problem there  :P

Considering your in HYO Warriors like myself watch your mouth kid , since much higher rank then you.

Well may of created the topic for info on Bleach Legends , but some have taken advanage of just asking for positions in this thread.

Relax people, it's not that serious

Sanosoke

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2006, 12:59:21 AM »

Or maybe it's much more serious that we think... *hums the theme to the Twilight Zone*

seriously, though, (pun intended) I bet it's gonna be a great game...

ryushi

« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2006, 04:07:51 AM »

We were once the same rank back before my horrible 90 ressurection Oro kill if I remeber correctly.

On topic: How many people does it take to make a game like that?

LeafToad

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2006, 04:23:02 AM »

We were once the same rank back before my horrible 90 ressurection Oro kill if I remeber correctly.

A lot, you need many people brainstorming ideas (bleach team) the person who brings it all together and codes it all (Neji) and of course, the skin designers (risuku & Blaze) and the mods...

[Offtopic] Sanoci, I don't think your rank on shinobi legends has to do anything with this topic ;) [/offtopic]

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2006, 03:57:20 PM »

A lot, you need many people brainstorming ideas (bleach team) the person who brings it all together and codes it all (Neji) and of course, the skin designers (risuku & Blaze) and the mods...

[Offtopic] Sanoci, I don't think your rank on shinobi legends has to do anything with this topic ;) [/offtopic]

[Offtopic] Love mentioning that I'm a higher rank considering at 1 time wasn't online for over a week because of a powerout in Buffalo , also at the moment only using the school computers to talk on the forums , but the game is blocked sadly. [/offtopic]

[Ontopic]

Yeah pretty much at the momentr having problems brainstorming a few creatures for certain levels , but always make a topic on the bleach team forum for that discussion since running low on ideas sadly.

We still are brainstorming alot , and trust me we aren't even damn close to give any info about the game. Testing the server , and al we have 1 is one uncompete town , forest creatures , green dragon , and being in the shade. Hell our events havn't been built yet , but anyway like Gyu stated we have no Jobs/Positions for the Bleach Team , though a few are listed for Jobs like me , Blaze , and Risuku. Hell have to say people like Jeff aren't that useful in my eyes , but we'll decide soon enough.

If anyone has their own ideas for the Bleach Team to discuss or work on I'll gladly listen , and so will everyone else. ^^

LeafToad

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2006, 11:20:12 PM »

Hell have to say people like Jeff aren't that useful in my eyes

you sure it's wise to down your fellow Bleach Team Member?

It makes people discouraged, then they really won't be able to function correctly...

Yeah, sure, you probably have given more ideas than him, but it's no excuse for acting like a superior over him.

You never may know, he could have valid reasons for being idle...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 06:26:00 AM by LeafToad »

asdfjkl

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2006, 05:40:05 AM »

i find it sad that you guys are asking childish and that the bleach team people are acting stuck up

ryushi

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2006, 05:59:43 AM »

i find it sad that you guys are asking childish and that the bleach team people are acting stuck up

Who's doing what now? I have problems understanding what you just said. :-?

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2006, 03:58:50 PM »

Can you say that in a way that I can clearly understand please?

@Leaf: Dude no offence , but Jeff is always mentioning about positions , and jobs for the new server. All he cares about is just getting access towards the site , become a mod , and act all godly. Though Jeff been trying hard its only my opinion Leaf. I abmit some ideas of his suck , but must say at least he get the job done in the end. Maybe should rephase it saying Jeff just kinda lazy , butt hats not a totally bad thing since some people are Leaf.

Anyway Leaf wanna say anything to these people about getting a chance to become Bleach Team members?

LeafToad

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2006, 04:07:40 PM »

Well, I'll admit I have not seem much from him in my time there, but the main problem I had with one person, was that they kept concern about me, and not themselves... It's really annoying having someone hovering over you with a chainsaw ready to slaughterl your self esteem.

As stated before, you need to work, or else people will badmouth you(not talking about you Sanoci :) )and pester you about how much you work... I also hope you take critisism well(something I'm not so good at handling) because you will get a lot of it in your ideas... Some good, and some bad. You also need to get a good grasp on things, which might be hard at first because certain aspects I'm still not sure of... >.>

None of them act stuck up and childish, they are just dedicated to their contributions and hate slackers(who doesn't :D)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 04:12:01 PM by LeafToad »

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2006, 04:16:27 PM »

Should also mention the fact everyone here needs to control their emotions no matter what the situation. Because trust me a Pissed off type of person who shorttempered isn't the best thing , because my ideas have been declined in the past , but if anything when you want an idea really planned out , suggest making it very detailed , have alot of thought , keep it based on that server meaning bleach theme to a point , and if anyone puts you down have a civil argument , or debate on why it's good.

Also stating the pros , and the cons of the idea are great to mentioned so that people can't say anything bad about it.

ryushi

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2006, 04:54:51 PM »

What kind of programming skills are needed to make a site like this? Currently all I know is HTML and xhtml but I hope to acchieve that level some day.

anbumiko

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2006, 05:34:26 PM »

gyu hows the game going?

gyu is doing fine working her hardest just like her team

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2006, 05:41:40 PM »

Thnx for the hard work Gyu.Keep it up!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 20 queries.