Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 6300 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Revenge
« on: November 11, 2006, 03:34:57 AM »

While you were in [location], [player] initiated an attack on you with his [weapon], and defeated you!

You noticed he had an initial hp of [Godly] and just before you died he had [tons of HP] remaining.

As a result, you lost 6% of your experience (approximately [tons of EXP] points), and [your] gold.

Don't you think it's time for some revenge?

Sounds familiar? Seeing the same name appear over and over again? Don't the "revenge" part just piss you off? Ever thought about sending that person to hell?

Jigoku Shoujo Nanami
Here is how the module works,
1) When you recieve the above mail, click on "revenge" if you really wish to have your revenge.
2) "Karma" will then be added to that player.
3) Once his/her "Karma" reaches a certain point (yet to be decided), Nanami will appear before you the moment you move from your current location.
4) You will be given a choice to either send the person to hell or just let your grudge go. Letting your grudge go will remove all the "Karma" points on that character.
5) If you decide to send that person to hell, that player will encounter Jigoku Shoujo Nanami the moment his/her page loads. A frightening event will befall him/her before he/she is send to hell.
6) Unlike the shades, once you are in hell, the only thing you can do is log out.
7) For sending someone to hell, you will lose all your favors with the shinigami and a "Hell Crest" will appear on your chest.
8) The Hell Crest lowers your defense and takes away a few HP each round for infinite rounds. The only way to remove it is by dying. You too will go to hell when you die.

The punishment for the antagonist is yet to be decided. We could...
1) Take away 10 permanent HP through torment.
2) Experiencing hell cause the experience bar to drop to 0.
3) 0 PVP for 1 DK.

LeafToad

Re: Revenge
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 06:08:13 AM »

I love it. I bet people won't be so quick to attack the same person twice with this event in place.

Shinobi

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 07:21:57 AM »

I love this, I can get revenge on a certain someone for killing me repeatedly.  :twisted:

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 07:48:49 AM »

The perfect plan Gyu i love it
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Kieru

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 07:01:26 PM »

There's a lot of people I would use that on... :twisted:

Roti

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 07:31:27 PM »

I like the idea :twisted:, but isnt the way u did it a little extreme? (at least to the antagonist)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 07:32:14 PM by Roti »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »

I like the idea :twisted:, but isnt the way u did it a little extreme? (at least to the antagonist)

Taking away 10 permament HP from someone who has 300-400 HP. Nope, not too extreme.

Reducing his/her exp bar to 0. If they are at the beginning of their DK, it wouldn't matter much. If they are at a high level, they can easily gain back the lost exp. If there are at level 15, will losing all your exp matters?

0 PVP for a whole DK, now that's extreme. Hmm...maybe I should make it no PVP for a few game days.

anbumiko

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 08:25:03 PM »

swt! my little girl being all evil xD great idea hun

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 08:45:52 PM »

;)
you know, player interaction and a direct influence is restricted due to a good cause.

I fail to see how it hurts you... you might simply kick somebody ... that's it.

10 perm HP? if I apply this to 25 oro kills +
well, ok

but then, 99% of all players here won't be able to use it.

and the list goes on  :cry:
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 09:16:02 PM »

i dont agree with gyururu. players like me that kill the same player many times because we lack of oponents in our current ranks. if u dont want to be attacked then just get stronger and kill oro -.-
I'm back to SL !

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 09:33:16 PM »

I love the fact you can get revenge. I support all but the health.

That's like robbing somebody of gems, and we already have things that remove health in. We're high ranked, we're supposed to be strong.

Taking health is like taking your power. Nobody likes to restore health. And it all makes us want to hit a three year old.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »

so ... you like picking on the weak when you're strong.

let's get this down to the point:

"there are people I don't like, and I want to hurt them badly... destroying some of their effort in the game"

I can see what happens: one mistake from a char, and he won't get up so fast... as he will be constantly picked on.
if not by one, then by a friend of that one...

and we would have a few rulers, who can intimidate others easily "comply or I'll get my revenge" =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 10:19:07 PM »

so ... you like picking on the weak when you're strong.

let's get this down to the point:

"there are people I don't like, and I want to hurt them badly... destroying some of their effort in the game"

I can see what happens: one mistake from a char, and he won't get up so fast... as he will be constantly picked on.
if not by one, then by a friend of that one...

and we would have a few rulers, who can intimidate others easily "comply or I'll get my revenge" =)

actually neji many guys i kill in shinobi have more DKs than me. i dont think their weak
I'm back to SL !

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 11:26:48 PM »

you know, player interaction and a direct influence is restricted due to a good cause.
and PVP isn't a player interaction? Losing exp and gold from getting killed isn't a direct influence?

i dont agree with gyururu. players like me that kill the same player many times because we lack of oponents in our current ranks. if u dont want to be attacked then just get stronger and kill oro -.-
There are players who target a certain player and keep killing him/her over & over again not because of the lack of opponents! Let's say if Xaos keeps killing you over & over again, do you think you can get your revenge on him? Impossible!

actually neji many guys i kill in shinobi have more DKs than me. i dont think their weak

Go to hell! You have 3 times my HP!

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 11:28:17 PM »

yes maibe i have gyu more hp. but i dont attack u and i cant. so whats the prob?
I'm back to SL !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 19 queries.