Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Ghosts. >>  (Read 9252 times)

Sab

Re: Ghosts. >>
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2006, 09:57:51 PM »

http://www.tekzoned.com/sayit/index.html  :twisted:

That's probably the only one i laugh at. I'v seen it before. The concept is just...weird.
That dreaded site, tekzoned. >>

LeafToad

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2006, 04:38:47 AM »

http://www.tekzoned.com/sayit/index.html  :twisted:

That is so old, I just laugh right through it now...

I remember watching thirteen ghosts... Man that was crazy, nowhere was safe, I ran from everything.

There was also that "Fear" show, which was people going into a haunted house, and the one episode where the guy was just left in that room with the supernatural activity, scared me so bad, I hid under my bed for days.

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 09:32:09 PM »

Kaire thinks I have a demon inside of me, because I see the future in my dreams, and when it happens, I automatically remember it.

Creepy.

Try this one, I nearly wet my pants.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sTNI5BOBwpI&mode=related&search=

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2006, 12:36:52 PM »

Kaire thinks I have a demon inside of me, because I see the future in my dreams, and when it happens, I automatically remember it.

Creepy.

Tell me exactly how that's creepy...

I see things in my room sometimes.

Like.. last night, there was a face above my computer while I was trying to go to sleep.

I'm like, "Oh... hell no. I get on a lot."

So I slept with the light on. >>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2006, 12:40:45 PM »

Creepy.

Tell me exactly how that's creepy...

I see things in my room sometimes.

Like.. last night, there was a face above my computer while I was trying to go to sleep.

I'm like, "Oh... hell no. I get on a lot."

So I slept with the light on. >>

*Now knows the reason she wasn't on for 2 days ^.^*

Must've been a ghost who wanted to use the internet.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 12:49:21 PM »

No. I was playing my game, thank you very much. >>

But my god, I'm never turning my light off while that thing still shows up. .___.;
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 01:00:47 PM »

But if you never turn off the light how will you know if Bob's still there or not >> << >>

Sab

« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »

Demon? I think that's just coincidence, though people say i have a 'demon' due to my alter personality. (He//She) is a bit evil sometimes, and very angsty, but (he's//she's) no demon, from what i know.
It winds me up because i get treated like gaara xD It's like everytime i have a mood swing people are like 'AHH DEMON'  then run away or ignore me. >< It tends to er...attack and bite people.  :-x

@lebis; If i were you i'd be quite interested in it. I'd keep the light off, and see if it's still there.  :)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 01:19:28 PM by Sab »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 08:05:21 PM »

@lebis; If i were you i'd be quite interested in it. I'd keep the light off, and see if it's still there.  :)

Knowing her luck, it'd stay still for a while and when she finally looks at it up close it'd jump at her >>

Sab

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 08:23:09 PM »

Knowing her luck, it'd stay still for a while and when she finally looks at it up close it'd jump at her >>

Hah, now she's never going to want to turn the lights off again.
Honestly, if i were lebis, i'd throw something at it and start shouting, drive it away like a madman.  :twisted:

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 10:45:06 PM »

Demon? I think that's just coincidence, though people say i have a 'demon' due to my alter personality. (He//She) is a bit evil sometimes, and very angsty, but (he's//she's) no demon, from what i know.
It winds me up because i get treated like gaara xD It's like everytime i have a mood swing people are like 'AHH DEMON'  then run away or ignore me. >< It tends to er...attack and bite people.  :-x

I'm the same way, except.. I don't have anything inside of me. >>

I just have moodswings constantly. And people say I frighten them when I do. <<

I flipped out over my Powerade one day, and I was like.. "Touch it again and I'll kill you."

Same with when people threaten my dog... Like.. This one dude came in my yard for no reason and started talking to us.. about idiotic things. So I told him to get out or I'd let the dog go.

So he said that he'd kick her in her face if she tried to bite him. Oooh, man I went off. xD

But anyways...

My light's off, surprisingly, and it doesn't look like it's there anymore.

However, I'm afraid of my closet. ._.

I'll like... stare at it until I fall asleep, just waiting for something to come out. >>

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Supercookie

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

Closets...ahh, ghosts favorite place to hide...look under your bed yet???

Hmm...i remember this one time when me and my Gf were talking on Yahoo Instant Messager (why didnt i just put YIM). and She said "I hate you you mother ******" than i called her asking why she said that and she said "no i didnt say that...why the heck would i say that to you???" then i hung up then started talking to her again. she said "what happened???" then consecutively over and over again she sweared at me. Then i called her again and asked "why do you keep typing that???" Then she said "what are you talking about??? i was getting a drink of water..." then i got scared, hung up the phone, closed my window, turned off my PC and covered myself under my covers.

This may have not scared you but it is creepy to me...

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »

Probably a hacker or something. That happened to me on ShinobiLegends >.<

Supercookie

« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:02 AM »

really Hitake??? hmm...never thought of hackers...

ok and this one time i was with my 2 Cousins we were outside playing basketball at nightime.(the reason it was nightinme was beacuse we have basketball tournaments at my church) My dad was sitting on the bench right beside us. My mom called me on my phone and said, "its time to go inside the church for VBS(vacation Bible school). Meet me and your dad inside." But i answered and looked at the bench, "But dad is right beside us..." and my mom said, "no hes right here..." i looked back at the bench and all of a sudden my dad was gone and was with my mom... i was confused. Even my cousins saw my dad and then looked away and was gone...

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 12:40:18 AM »

There are no such things as ghosts. "Ghosts" are just figments of our imagination, or our minds tricking us into believing something is really there.
Or at least that's what I believe....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 14 queries.