Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Who is the real genious from Naruto?

Naruto and his surprising strategies
- 3 (13.6%)
Kakashi and his brillantism
- 2 (9.1%)
Shikamaru and his IQ
- 5 (22.7%)
Sasuke and his late sharingan
- 0 (0%)
Itachi  and his early sharingan
- 1 (4.5%)
Yondaime and his amazing jutsus
- 2 (9.1%)
Neji and his byakugan
- 5 (22.7%)
Sakura and her ability to surpass Tsunade
- 0 (0%)
Sandaime and his knowledge
- 0 (0%)
Gaara and his young kage position
- 3 (13.6%)
Lee and his hard work
- 1 (4.5%)
Haku and his one handed seals
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 05, 2006, 09:59:44 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: True genious  (Read 3046 times)

Sound

Re: True genious
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 06:47:12 PM »

Ok when gaara fought lee he didn't use any strategies he was just stronger and I still think lee should have won that fight. His fight with Kimimaro was great but gaara didn't win Kimimaro just died. *but I'm sorry that was way of topic.

anbumiko

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 06:51:06 PM »

im smarter than the average bear

Sanosoke

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 07:05:22 PM »

Ok when gaara fought lee he didn't use any strategies he was just stronger and I still think lee should have won that fight. His fight with Kimimaro was great but gaara didn't win Kimimaro just died. *but I'm sorry that was way of topic.
No... THIS is off topic...
im smarter than the average bear

wow... so many smart characters...so little time... (it closes Dec 5)

Kakashi... is brilliant... I mean... he just is...

Neji, mastered things that only high leveled main branch family Hyuugas can do...

Shikamaru, is just obvious...

Naruto, like someone said before, is a dumb genious...

Yondaime... was incredible... as far as invention goes...

Gaara, is just psychopathic...

Sakura... naaah... I mean, if something were to go for chakra control, it'd be Neji...

Itachi... see Gaara...

Sasuke... Okay, at first, no... but think back... he learned fire jutsu at a very young age... so... he's got that... and he does have a few good strategies... but he lets revenge, anger, hatred and other things cloud his judgement... More so than any other character I've seen...

Sandaime... yeah, he's smart, but I don't know about "genious"

Other's not listed...

Jiraiya, similar to Naruto

Orochimaru... Psycho, yes... genious, maybe...

Tsunade and her amazing Medical Ninjutsu...

Gai and Rock Lee... could be considered genious... maybe... without that stupid jumpsuit...

*I wouldn't vote for any of them, but I'm just throwing names out there...

as far as my vote... Yondaime... He more than likely would have finished Rasengan... but died at an early age... but he was brilliant, as far as inventing Jutsu, and his ability...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 07:07:59 PM by Sanosoke »

Roti

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »

Guys just remembered(well Sanosoke did it for me) someone i would like to be in this pool but forgot when was doing it, so welcome

Lee  :o :P

Edit: also changed sakura description
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 07:18:43 PM by Roti »

Sanosoke

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 07:21:28 PM »

cool... I still think Yondaime's smarter than Sakura... XD

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 07:36:28 PM »

well i go for Neji all the way ^^

and oh i think he became Jounin somewhere in the manga series ^^

Sanosoke

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 09:40:23 PM »

well i go for Neji all the way ^^

and oh i think he became Jounin somewhere in the manga series ^^

Yes, he did, and someone already said that, not 5 posts ago I think...

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 02:05:18 PM »

Lee

knowing how to open gates at genin > neji

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 04:09:46 PM »

Itachi is considered a Genius unlike others in the series. I'll list a few reasons why right now.

* Graduated at the top of his Academy class at age 7 - Super Genius must say combining Sasuke & Neji as #1 rookie Genius of their classes.

*  Mastered the Sharingan by age 8- Took Sasuke the age of 12 to even began using it in battle thus another point as a genius.

* Became a Chunin at 10 and was previously an ANBU squad leader at the age of 13- Okay becoming Chunin at 10 is extremely rare , plus being only Neji age of 13 he turned into an ANBU squad leader. True genius I must say.

* Itachi killed his best friend, Shisui Uchiha, to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan- Very brutal , but to gain more power it was a good call making him very cold , but perhaps a genius.

* With Mangekyo Sharingan he created two jutsu Amaterasu , and Tsukuyomi- These Jutsu alone are extremelyu dangerous , but can't say anything bad from creating your own techniques , resulting in being a genius.

SORRY IF THAT WAS LONG , BUT MAKING MY POINT SAYING HE NOT A PHYCHO , CONSIDERING HE TOTURES HIS OPPONENTS , THOUGH PHYCHOPATHIC IS BELIEVIBLE.

Sanosoke

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 03:26:21 AM »

... hmmm...

stay away from me... :shock:

I'll admit... he's an extremely talented shinobi... but come on! He killed his best friend, and a member of his own clan, for selfish greed of power... (remember the will of power, and true strength comes from fighting for others, not just for yourself?)

about Neji, sure, he's not advancing nearly as fast as Itachi, but he, without any formal training, nearly mastered EXTREMELY high leveled techniques that only Main Branch family are taught...

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 11:47:01 PM »

... hmmm...

stay away from me... :shock:

I'll admit... he's an extremely talented shinobi... but come on! He killed his best friend, and a member of his own clan, for selfish greed of power... (remember the will of power, and true strength comes from fighting for others, not just for yourself?)

about Neji, sure, he's not advancing nearly as fast as Itachi, but he, without any formal training, nearly mastered EXTREMELY high leveled techniques that only Main Branch family are taught...

Never said Neji wasn't a genius , but proving to those Itachi haters that he is a genius.

BugWarrior

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2006, 07:44:41 AM »

All of the shinobi's listed are geniuses in their own way, but I would have to go with Shikamaru. He leads all the important missions, plans strategy for all of the people in his team.  In the manga he constructed a brillant plan, including Kakashi within seconds. 

Eureka7

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »

I originally liked Neji but Shikamaru is the better genious.  Neji is genious fighter but Shikamaru is a genious not only during his own fights, but also ensuring everyone else can come back home safely. He has more responsibility than alot of the others.

Sanosoke

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 09:11:23 PM »

I picked Yondaime because he seemed balanced... he led squadrons, tried to ensure that all got home alive, was an incredible fighter, and invented incredible jutsus... not to mention he was a hokage...

for their experience level, Shikamaru, Neji, even Naruto and others, they are genious, but all in all, I still believe Yondaime...

Sacrifar

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 08:54:31 AM »

Umm..

It's really hard to choose after compare all in all..

So i decided to choose the original Founder of Naruto Series.. :D

Thanks to his genius thinking and created those characters on above.. :cool:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.