Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sound Fighting orochimaru (i know its been done but just look inside)  (Read 4116 times)

Sound

Re: Sound Fighting orochimaru (i know its been done but just look inside)
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006, 01:26:21 AM »

Well I think of it like I'm killing Oro because he's using me as a test subject like he did the genins and I like them...So it's almost like revenge... :twisted:

ryushi

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2006, 12:04:23 PM »

I've always been mist so I don't care. But if I did I would think of it as beating Oro and becoming the new leader of the sound.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2006, 03:28:18 PM »

Orochimaru kills are going to stay , and even if the Akatsuki leader  could be a understanble person for Shinobilegends he just wants the Tailed Beast not conquer the Countries. Read the Mange , and the dude only wants his own Shinobi Country/Empire in ther end like a Merc Shinobi Village in a sense. I admit your idea isn't that bad , but something that has worked for everyone shoulds stay.

Maria

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 08:51:01 AM »

killing orochimaru has become a common theme. i don't think that it should be changed. Maybe at different ranks you kill different people. up to chuunin you kill orochimaru. from chuunin to hunter nin you kill sasori. from hunter nin to sannin you kill itachi. etc.
has been already talked about.
omg yondaime akatsuki leader? i dont think so =P.
i wonder how oro feels if he knows that even acads are beating him  :twisted:
yea i saw a little comic that has him talking i dont know what it says its in japanese but i believe he is the akatsuki leader.

anyway neji do you think you can tell them your idea.the one you told me?

i dont think he is the akatsuki leader. i know the akatsuki leader name and i dont remember yondaime having the mangekyou sharingan.....
lol funny pic neji. ur right. everyone would be =O
mangekyou sharingan... you don't mean :shock:

*SPOILERS*
I have to watch the american verson because I don't have Youtube but I have seen some of the videos on the site and there is one other Uchiha other than Sasuke that is alive and apart of Akatsuki and thats Itachi
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 08:55:12 AM by Maria »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.