Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Tired  (Read 1045 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Tired
« on: December 08, 2006, 06:19:01 AM »

Ever found yourself stuck at level 14 with just a few more exp till level 15 and no turns or PVPs left? Login at a new day and find yourself slain, losing all the hard-earn-exp that you got yesterday and end up stuck at level 14 for another day? Don't you wish that you could force your tired body to just bare with you and slay one or two more monsters?

Buff name: Tired
Activation: Continue seeking out fights after turns (forest fights) have reached 0.
Effect: Player's attack and defense are halved, but enable player to continue searching through the forest. Player also loses 1 hp at the end of every fight. (Akatsuki's punishment still take its effect)
Duration: unlimited (until player dies).

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tired
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »

Wow, you just gave 50 dk+ players the chance to gain unlimited fights =)

there is a clear "No" to it ;)

with about 100k money available at level 14 i.e. there is good chance to heal, and with a few hundred hp, 1hp is no big mess.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 08:16:41 AM »

Well...besides having a huge loop hole, letting players who have a kyuubi score tens of DKs a day, will mostly be abuse by players and destroying the balance of the game, I think this is a great idea =D

p/s: This is where you guys step in and say, "Did Gyururu lose his balls? Oh wait...Gyu~ru~ru is a girl =.=

But seriously speaking, it gives players who are inactive or can't play every day a chance to advance through the game, especially if they have a kyuubi. But it's still an idea will a lot of bad stuff right? I know, I know >.>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 03:47:27 PM »

Well...besides having a huge loop hole, letting players who have a kyuubi score tens of DKs a day, will mostly be abuse by players and destroying the balance of the game, I think this is a great idea =D

p/s: This is where you guys step in and say, "Did Gyururu lose his balls? Oh wait...Gyu~ru~ru is a girl =.=

But seriously speaking, it gives players who are inactive or can't play every day a chance to advance through the game, especially if they have a kyuubi. But it's still an idea will a lot of bad stuff right? I know, I know >.>

=) of course you think it is a great idea, it's from you ;) nobody would say his ideas are bad.

So well, you want, bluntly said, a "give all players endless turns to let them play as long as you like"
and now you are going to destroy the game ;)
the kyuubi helps you to get perfect rounds, true, once damage will take a round away. and via this donations the server lives... SOOO... i.e. some guys pay for _you_ to let you play on a fast server =)
please consider that.

"tens of DKs" <--I want to see. Really. I have only Xaos with that many DKs, and he worked months for that... there is something wrong in you calculation.

to be short: No. Again.

That "loophole" is a boon granted for a couple of game days. Deliberately to give donators there an advantage.
Also, *how* many donate? From 5k? I can count it for you, if you want, we won't reach the 100 for a month. A very small group indeed.

Also, I still sense some more "Gimme" in this than good.

Request denied.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 04:45:51 PM »

Thought of this idea while I was just about to take a nap then realized that it was a really BAD idea after I posted it =p

p/s: My last post was just to get your attention ^^

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

:twisted: you've had it.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.