Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Favorite Final Fantasy character  (Read 7305 times)

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Final Fantasy character
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »

my first final fantasy was ff9 . it was awesome although i only summoned a guy once ....
I'm back to SL !

PyroPrinny

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 12:02:28 AM »

I liked FFIX the most...I dunno why, but I just liked it more than FFVII and FFX...I never played FFVIII, but I don't really want to...

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »

I was thinking of making a poll for this the curent characters I'm puting on it are:

Vincent Valentine
Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Kefila
Tifa
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Kuja
Vivi

ask me who else you want on the poll

Someone who isn't from FFVII :|
FFvII was way too overated, I thought it was really cool but get with the times and look at the graphics
Now if FFVII was remade for the ps2 and ps3 (which I think it will be) then it might just stack up to FFX

Eh, sounds to me you are a graphics-whore.

I agree with you on the extreme mediocrity of FF7. I really don't see anything special in the game. It's just that so many people played this game as their first RPG, and they were really wow-ed by it so it got so overrated.

I'm going to have to agree with you on that point.

When FF VII first came out, it was the best game graphically of it's time. Now a days, it can't compare, but the that doesn't make it any less of a game. I started the series with FF I (that's right, the first one) when I was a wee lad of a tender age and Super Nintendo hadn't even made it's appearance yet and played the series all the way through. FF VII was an incredible game and probably the best, well, FF VI was by far the best but it's close. Now I'm playing FF XII and have to say it's a pretty great game, pretty high up there on the Awesome-meter (mostly because they're doing something much different then the previous games).

If you want to talk about overrated Final Fantasy's use FF VIII and FF X as examples.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Sanosoke

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2007, 08:50:04 PM »

I've been playing FF I lately, out of FF Dawn of Souls...

Well, they have no real names, but I like my thief/ninja... >.<

That game was soooooo much better on NES, it's way to easy on GBA.

:shock:You mean it's harder originally? :shock:

Much harder.
And finally (this is actually just an annoyance), you can only buy one potion at a time in the item shop...you can hold up to 99 of course, but you have to sit there for 20 minutes pressing A over and over again.

I don't have that problem... I forgot how, but I buy multiple stuff all the time... >>

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2007, 09:19:44 PM »

I've been playing FF I lately, out of FF Dawn of Souls...

Well, they have no real names, but I like my thief/ninja... >.<

That game was soooooo much better on NES, it's way to easy on GBA.

:shock:You mean it's harder originally? :shock:

Much harder.
And finally (this is actually just an annoyance), you can only buy one potion at a time in the item shop...you can hold up to 99 of course, but you have to sit there for 20 minutes pressing A over and over again.

I don't have that problem... I forgot how, but I buy multiple stuff all the time... >>

Not in the original, only one at a time. *repeatedly presses the A button and sighs*

Obey the moderator!

Sanosoke

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 09:26:10 PM »

I mean in the GBA version... I forget how, but I'd buy 2, 10, 20 items at once... with pushing the button once... ya know...

ryushi

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2007, 12:36:18 AM »

I was thinking of making a poll for this the curent characters I'm puting on it are:

Vincent Valentine
Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Kefila
Tifa
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Kuja
Vivi

ask me who else you want on the poll

Someone who isn't from FFVII :|
FFvII was way too overated, I thought it was really cool but get with the times and look at the graphics
Now if FFVII was remade for the ps2 and ps3 (which I think it will be) then it might just stack up to FFX

Eh, sounds to me you are a graphics-whore.

I agree with you on the extreme mediocrity of FF7. I really don't see anything special in the game. It's just that so many people played this game as their first RPG, and they were really wow-ed by it so it got so overrated.

I'm going to have to agree with you on that point.

When FF VII first came out, it was the best game graphically of it's time. Now a days, it can't compare, but the that doesn't make it any less of a game. I started the series with FF I (that's right, the first one) when I was a wee lad of a tender age and Super Nintendo hadn't even made it's appearance yet and played the series all the way through. FF VII was an incredible game and probably the best, well, FF VI was by far the best but it's close. Now I'm playing FF XII and have to say it's a pretty great game, pretty high up there on the Awesome-meter (mostly because they're doing something much different then the previous games).

If you want to talk about overrated Final Fantasy's use FF VIII and FF X as examples.

The overatedness (I made that word up >>) of FFVII stacks up to anything. Everyone glorifies that game even when comparing it to the newer games. People say the story was the best ever but by far my favourite has been FFX. I haven't played FFVIII. FFVII introduced me to final fantasy, and I thought the gameplay was great, and I've been playing them since I was 5 but that doesn't mean I hold it as the best game ever.

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2007, 01:42:52 AM »

Montblanc from FF12 and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the GBA best  character ever kupo.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:34:45 PM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

ryushi

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »

Montblanc must be an old moogle in tactics advance  :P

SinHarvest

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2007, 01:40:37 PM »

FF 7 is so overated it makes me cry, it was an average game with a melo-dramatic story, now it was good and all, but cant stack up to FF6 imo, I also liked tactics better than all of them (very good story line) but if it wasn't for sephiroth.......

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »

finalfantasy 1 all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
I'm back to SL !

ryushi

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2007, 03:45:49 AM »

FF 7 is so overated it makes me cry, it was an average game with a melo-dramatic story, now it was good and all, but cant stack up to FF6 imo, I also liked tactics better than all of them (very good story line) but if it wasn't for sephiroth.......

YES!
Someone agrees with me on how good of a story tactics had!!! I own that game (after renting it 40 times >>) and the story makes it one of the best games I've ever played!!!!!  :D

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2007, 03:49:02 AM »

YES!
Someone agrees with me on how good of a story tactics had!!! I own that game (after renting it 40 times >>) and the story makes it one of the best games I've ever played!!!!!  :D

Yeah, I agree. FF Tactics has the best story. The game is a masterpiece actually.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2007, 04:35:25 AM »

YES!

Yeah, I agree. FF Tactics has the best story. The game is a masterpiece actually.

I think everyoone can agree that FFT is perfection. To bad they're going to ruin it when they port it on PSP and "change" things.

Although I have to add, FFTA = Crap.

Obey the moderator!

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2007, 04:42:34 AM »

YES!

I think everyoone can agree that FFT is perfection. To bad they're going to ruin it when they port it on PSP and "change" things.

Although I have to add, FFTA = Crap.

FFT needs more praise!! :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.