Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Seven Star Tattoo / Cursed Seal  (Read 37170 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Seven Star Tattoo / Cursed Seal
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »

CS2 has been around for ages!!!!!!
if you move it you will destroy the special balance of the harmony of.... thingies << >> <<

shyguy

« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2007, 12:29:18 AM »

do you have to be good to get SST or just to use it? cuz i got the event for it several times... but with negative outcomes...

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36:28 AM »

SST = Goody Two Shoes

CS = The Awesome Evil People

shyguy

« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2007, 01:28:48 AM »

SST = Goody Two Shoes

CS = The Awesome Evil People

really? because like i said, i got the event twice and i'm in the like top 200 evil people... also i heard that the SST doesn't discriminate allignment to get it, but just requires being good to use... but hey, thats just rumours i guess

asdfjkl

« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2007, 01:38:12 AM »

neji has said that only goodies can obtain the SST. just because you get the event doesn't mean that you have a chance. If your evil then you shouldn't even try for it because it is an automatic failure for the event. I've gotten the event plenty of times even though i'm evil but if i try i'm gauranteed to fail so getting the event doesn't mean that you have a chance of obtaining it (if your evil)

UchihaHitane

« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2007, 01:39:23 AM »

Actually thats wrong. Evil people can get, use and enjoy. There is evidence to back this up. An the funniest part is, the "evidence" got it on his first try

Twitch

« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2007, 01:49:38 AM »

*knows the evidence*

Evil aligned people can get the SST..agreed...

but everything else is best left unsaid

Ryuu

« Reply #232 on: May 14, 2007, 02:43:09 AM »

Actually thats wrong. Evil people can get, use and enjoy. There is evidence to back this up. An the funniest part is, the "evidence" got it on his first try

You're wrong too   :P
There's a couple people with the Tatoo and evil, they went good, then got it, then went back to evil (Mostly for CS2)

asdfjkl

« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2007, 03:17:40 AM »

thats what i was saying, if your evil you can't get the tattoo, you can go good then back to evil but you can't get it while evil. I'd look up where neji said this but i'm to lazy, it even might have been in this thread :P

narutard

« Reply #234 on: May 14, 2007, 04:30:05 AM »

I got the CS on my 6th try adn i do not do the CS2 event taht much because i never get good outcomes >_>. For the SST my alt got it on his first try but he will probably never get ink :P. I want to turn good with narutard to get the SST since i don't really want the CS2 but i will not get the ink cause like fiyona i do not do all the events because of my fear of dieing :P

Ryuu

« Reply #235 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32:47 AM »

Lose the fear and you'll get lucky!  :)

narutard

« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2007, 04:58:28 AM »

Lose the fear and you'll get lucky!  :)

luck >_> i havent had that in a while &lt;_&lt;

thSannin

« Reply #237 on: May 14, 2007, 07:26:38 AM »

You're wrong too   :P
There's a couple people with the Tatoo and evil, they went good, then got it, then went back to evil (Mostly for CS2)

we already talked about it in another topic.
yes: this guy was evil, got the tattoo, is still evil, and can use it.

lazerblaze

« Reply #238 on: May 14, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

I was evil when I obtained it,I still have it and can still use it too,I've been evil since i got it.

Fiyona

« Reply #239 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:02 AM »

I got the CS on my 6th try adn i do not do the CS2 event taht much because i never get good outcomes >_>. For the SST my alt got it on his first try but he will probably never get ink :P. I want to turn good with narutard to get the SST since i don't really want the CS2 but i will not get the ink cause like fiyona i do not do all the events because of my fear of dieing :P

Lol I never expected my name to pop in there... XD I will do any event if my tuns have dwindled down.. I hate wasting game days by dying. T_T
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 20 queries.