Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Erm...  (Read 1628 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Erm...
« on: January 25, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »

You try approach Water Country to enter the town, as you hear: "STOP, don't move!"

Several members of the local ANBU seem to have noticed your approach upon the city.
"Hold it! You are Little 猫 Lebis who is working for Akatsuki. You left quite some debt at the bank. You are denied to enter the city. We do not want a confronation."
What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no debt... Nor am I in Akatsuki anymore.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

PyroPrinny

Re: Erm...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »

I know, It happens to me too when I try to go to Rice...
I guess that's how Neji made it, so even after you leave it, you have to pay for what you did.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 08:41:03 PM »

For what I did? I have no debt. I've been out of Akatsuki for quite some time now, and as far as I know, for the 7 months I've raised this character, that once you get a DK, your account is reset. All but permanent changes in the character.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

asdfjkl

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »

the anbu that attacked you were the anbu that were created like 3 weeks ago. neji said he was creating anbu to attack you if you had a debt to the bank after your DK since borrowing money from the bank and then getting your dk is like getting free money. theres probably an article on this if you search, unless i dreamt it all :P

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »

Strange. I got those anbu around 1 or 2 months ago?

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 07:43:42 PM »

I have never seen that event. O.o
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 06:12:04 AM »

Fdxkhgdkhfgldyutf! Again! Oliver, you explained last time, and I understood it. But it's now in February, and I haven't been in Akatsuki since the day that whole.. new souls thing was implemented.

~~~~

You try approach Rice Field Country to enter the town, as you hear: "STOP, don't move!"

Several members of the local ANBU seem to have noticed your approach upon the city.
"My my... aren't you Sylfian Lebis who is working for Akatsuki? You left quite some debt at the bank. You are denied to enter the city, unfortunately. Unfortunately too that Orochimaru is currently tolerating your kind."

What do you do?

~~~~

I deposite gold every single day, I never get a debt percentage interest rate on the newday, I never get the souls thingie on the newday, I don't earn soul, and I don't have a debt! ><

Edit: Also, it was evil Anbu, and I am evil. I'm not sure if this is because I'm trying to get into rice field or not. But irregardless, I have no connections with Akatsuki anymore, nor will I for a very long time.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 06:14:17 AM by Lebis »

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 05:06:06 PM »

Fixed.

I think the module needs to reset once you see the event, not after you get an oro kill, because if you quit with a lrage debt, it'll stay that way....or am I just making things up as I go along. <.<
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 07:32:44 PM »

That is *exactly* like it should be.

They will hunt you down *UNTIL* you have killed oro again, *UNTIL* you have had a positive balance after a DK =)

I won't check on newday... it's not that you have NOW a negative balance... it is the balance *AT THE DK* that is important :P

<----nasty fella, aren't I?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »

So if you quit with a large debt, it'll stay that way until you rejoin and pay it off?
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 12:01:39 AM »

fixed a small bug. if you went out of akatsuki, it never reset.

It stays until the next DK, if you go out of akatsuki or not, like supposed  to.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 15 queries.