Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Staying at level 15  (Read 14207 times)

sushigewd2.0

Re: Staying at level 15
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2007, 03:47:15 AM »

Of course, that makes perfect sense!

SinHarvest

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2007, 04:30:38 AM »

I say this in all seriousness, if this happens, I'll lose all reason to play this game, and quit, dont ruin someone elses time cyrus, just because you cant defend yourself.

asdfjkl

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2007, 04:35:38 AM »

i leave for half an hour and theres an all out war :P  I think everyone should look at the first page of posts before they start commenting. Around five people have said that "people who want thier alts to stay at level 15 should stay at level 15" When the freak did anyone say you couldn't?!

The argument that the creator of this topic was making and that i agreed with was that if you stay at level 15 for over a week then the 15% pvp rule shouldn't apply to you. Why do i believe this you ask? Because if you stay at a DK for over a week than your probably gonna stay at that DK for a long time(unless you suck at killing oro) and if you stay at that dk for a long time than you shouldn't have trouble finding people to kill because you can kill a lot more people that have more DK's than you since your stronger. And if the 15 percent pvp rule applies than that person will kill people like 7 dk's lower than him who don't even stand a chance. Thats all, you don't have to agree with it but don't say that i'm saying that you can't stay at level 15 (that sentence reminded me of the "you fail" topic, so confusing :P) And if you do disagree i'll get my alt Sriracha on you  ;)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2007, 04:57:44 AM »

I say this in all seriousness, if this happens, I'll lose all reason to play this game, and quit, dont ruin someone elses time cyrus, just because you cant defend yourself.

Of course I can defend myself :P

Hmmm..let me see..By staying at level 15? xD
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2007, 05:22:55 AM »

I still disagree...

Most of the players who WANT to stay at 15 usually make their accounts pvp... And if the 15% rule doesn't apply to you then what do you go by?

And unless I'm mistaken, there is no 15% rule for accounts Chuunin and below(correct if I'm wrong please) so what will you do about them, completely take the PVP from them?

Nonetheless I think it's fine how it is.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 05:25:00 AM by Xaos »

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2007, 05:36:33 AM »

I still disagree...

Most of the players who WANT to stay at 15 usually make their accounts pvp... And if the 15% rule doesn't apply to you then what do you go by?

And unless I'm mistaken, there is no 15% rule for accounts Chuunin and below(correct if I'm wrong please) so what will you do about them, completely take the PVP from them?

Nonetheless I think it's fine how it is.

Just kill those around you, more than enough targets. ;)
The rule doesn't prevent at all people who want pvp's.

They can still attack those under them...

The percentage can be bigger I guess. It may be better actually.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2007, 05:48:45 AM »

You mean the percentage could be lower right?

Bigger means more targets >>

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2007, 05:58:32 AM »

I know. :P

Kureaa

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2007, 06:02:05 AM »

I don't mind people that are Level 15 being able to kill me when according to my rank I should be the Victor.  If they want to create the strongest Jounin in existence then I say go ahead.  Them attacking us is no big deal.  A few experience lost.

Just remember, the second you kill Orochimaru, most of your so called "strength" will leave you  ;)

Then I'll go back to being the stronger one  :D

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2007, 01:59:07 PM »

I don't mind people that are Level 15 being able to kill me when according to my rank I should be the Victor.  If they want to create the strongest Jounin in existence then I say go ahead.  Them attacking us is no big deal.  A few experience lost.

Just remember, the second you kill Orochimaru, most of your so called "strength" will leave you  ;)

Then I'll go back to being the stronger one  :D

They could make the strongest jounin or whatever in existence..They just won't be able to abuse of it that much. :P

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »

Isn't Kyuubi no Gyururu already the strongest jounin in existance?

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2007, 05:25:45 PM »

Isn't Kyuubi no Gyururu already the strongest jounin in existance?

Stop bragging..:P

You can lose that spot..

LeafToad

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »

I say that we all shouldn't care about the 15% rule because you are going to get pvp'd by a person who stays at level 15 sooner or later. They can attack you when you are ranks under them, and they can attack you when you are ranks over them, there is no stopping it.

...and let's not forget that you also can gain temporary attk and def too, not just the people that decide to stay at level 15. That gives you at least a little bit of defense.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2007, 11:01:35 PM »

i havent had the wrath of gyururu on me yet....

Sound

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2007, 12:06:59 AM »

Some players sit at level 15 for mistakes they've made...like add DK points to Hp or putting to many in FF so they're behind already so they need a way to make up for that. Everyone doesn't play games like this so there bound to mess everynow and then.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.