Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jounin Rooms  (Read 4242 times)

asdfjkl

Re: Jounin Rooms
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 12:05:17 AM »

it's not just the jounin rooms. people spam everywhere and you can't delete every chat room since this is a role playing game. Just let them be  :P

PyroPrinny

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 12:08:07 AM »

But asdfjkl, you don't get it. The rooms aren't only full of spam, they're also full of spoilers (but not recently thanks to Lebis). But if we leave them there, that means that they're going to have to be watched over because more people with just keep putting in spoilers.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »

it's not just the jounin rooms. people spam everywhere and you can't delete every chat room since this is a role playing game. Just let them be  :P

Okay, you visit the Jounin rooms every single day while taking care of the Lebis alt, AnbuInoYamanaka, Rorek, Infection, KyuubiInferno, SharinganNaruto (sometimes), HyuugaNeji, and more. Try doing petitions every 10 minutes because badnavs come in, try doing your homework, making supper, cleaning, deleting posts, going to places that have trouble, warn people, and try talking to more than five people at a time for hours on end.

Yeah, go ahead. Try.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

asdfjkl

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 12:17:14 AM »

if they are that full of spam then just put the 2 new moderators to patrol them  :twisted:

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 12:22:25 AM »

if they are that full of spam then just put the 2 new moderators to patrol them  :twisted:

I am too dedicated to my power to have to ask somebody else if they can fill in for me.

I don't do it because I enjoy it, I do it because it's my job. Even if there are other moderators, I'm not going to waste their time if I get to it first.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

NaraLong

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 12:40:54 AM »

i say-get rid of it...
my opinion is that these rooms don't really do anything (if you want to chat, YoM or go to a dwelling or something)
if they are being used for spoilers however, then I think they should be gotten rid of...

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 03:55:00 AM »

i do like them because acads dont ask how to level up there but if the spoilers continue i say get rid of them...

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 05:02:30 AM »

I say make them accessible to only Master Hokage and up.
They should learn by then from experience not to make the rooms a spoiler central.  :roll:

RAIKIRI

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 06:02:33 AM »

:shock:

Wow... Lebis can multi task really well...

I still say deleting them is the best option but if a lot of people are aginest that, making them MH + is alright as well. Anything to get rid of the extremely plentiful spoilers in the rooms. You cant go in without seeing a post asking about seal or akatski nor can you go in without seeing them being answered.

protofusion

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »

i dont care if you delete them by all means go ahead

Sasuke X

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 09:30:27 PM »

Just delete it.... It's not like anybody NEEDS the jonin rooms. I have only gone in there because i was seriously bored  :roll: Nothing special in there. I don't think that people are going to become a Master Hokage just to go to the Master Hokage rooms, when they still have the special city..(NOt sure if i can say the name)..

ryushi

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 11:18:17 PM »

Just delete it.... It's not like anybody NEEDS the jonin rooms. I have only gone in there because i was seriously bored  :roll: Nothing special in there. I don't think that people are going to become a Master Hokage just to go to the Master Hokage rooms, when they still have the special city..(NOt sure if i can say the name)..

Even though Sannin can get in too, I see your point. No no one uses them for their intended purpose.

Arpax

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »

You probably can’t, but I don’t know. I think they are cool, but I would have preferred a room for high ranked people; like kage and up. I’m not sure how much work Neji would have to do for it, but it seems like a good idea. I’m guessing people have already proposed it a lot before me, but its pritty monotonous to say it again I think.I dont even use the room to its full ability's either so.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:22:00 PM by Arpax »

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 10:19:29 PM »

It's being bumped for a reason. Relax.

Today, I encountered the most blunt spoiler ever. The effects of the tattoo. You know, I see no point in getting it anymore, as I know what the hell it does. But nooo.. I could've found out for myself, if our friend Hunter Nin Mei wasn't so freaking ignorant as to tell EVERYBODY what it did.

No longer will I request a higher rank to be able to access the rooms. I'll just simply ask for them to be removed completely.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »

Hm.

Then they will simply find another place?

It's hard, but moderators should watch it and tell them it's not good :(

I see no real other way. Of course I can remove those rooms.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 20 queries.