Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Which Came First?  (Read 9296 times)

sushigewd2.0

Re: Which Came First?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 01:25:57 PM »

You guys are dumb..... everything revolves around the Earth......  :P

And chickens evolve from dinosaurs so im going to say that the egg came first.....

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »

And chickens evolve from dinosaurs so im going to say that the egg came first.....

See? chickens did evolve from dinosaurs which means the egg came first  :P

RAIKIRI

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2007, 12:00:53 AM »

Ahem.. Chickens did not evolve from dinosaurs.. They probably evolved from a smaller reptile. Imagine a Chicken the size of a Dinosaur. Not going to happen.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2007, 12:20:47 AM »

Ahem.. Chickens did not evolve from dinosaurs.. They probably evolved from a smaller reptile. Imagine a Chicken the size of a Dinosaur. Not going to happen.

dinoaurs came in ALL sizes

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2007, 12:26:09 AM »

Chickens really do come from dinosaurs.....

RAIKIRI

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2007, 12:44:09 AM »

Even so, dinosaurs were never the size of dogs.. there were some human size meat eaters and some really small ones... but i still am firm in my belief that chickens came from reptiles, not dinosaurs in particular.

Or so my science book tells me >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2007, 12:45:49 AM »

Even so, dinosaurs were never the size of dogs.. there were some human size meat eaters and some really small ones... but i still am firm in my belief that chickens came from reptiles, not dinosaurs in particular.

never trust science books >.> they spawn lies......

idiosyncrasy

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2007, 01:08:29 AM »

I would say egg comes first. WHY? If you consider it, men have eggs right? while chicken lays eggs so that means the "chicken" you're saying is a woman right? egg comes first because ADAM is the egg. He came in this world first. Next is EVE which is the chicken... GOT it? ;)

RAIKIRI

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2007, 05:55:13 AM »

THey also spawn the knowledge i need for tests ^^

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2007, 04:09:09 AM »

THey also spawn the knowledge i need for tests ^^

not mine...... i need to do it without a textbook......

Beirgo

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2007, 05:21:46 AM »

Chicken because the egg had to be laid and sat on to keep it warm to hatch. 

Sun or moon...  are ya dumb, both else everything would off axis out of orbit and running into each other.  We would be in the asteroid belt and frozen

actually the chicken is related to teh dinosaur which layed the egg and over time evolution caused the next eggs that came over millions of years to eveolve into a chicken egg from which the first chicken was made and then more chickens came to be as it stopped evolving.

and the sun came first for the earth is only 4.6 billion years old and the sun pulled it into its gravitation whereas the moon was simply a large asteroid pulled into the earths orbit

wow shiki, you're not my friend anymore :(. You are either ingnorant or just stupid, hopefully just joking about all that evo crap. anyone wanna know a rock solid reason that evolution is a mondo pile of dog-crap? Just pm me.

p.s. shiki, if you werent joking, its a smite.

wait... i was your friend? O.o i didnt know that.... and thats simply my opinion based on facts that i have read....
[/quote

It takes MUCH more faith to believe in the theory of evolution than ANY form of creationisim. There are many many animals that must have been created, or there wouldn't be any due to the intracate systems it takes to sustain life. Some examples of this animal are, the Giraffe, The Bombadir Beetle, and the pacific golden plover just to name a few. I guess I will explain the giraffe, then none of you evo-maniacs well be ignorant about the other side of this argument any more.

The Giraffe has a heart that is two and a half feet long, the reason that it has this oversized heart is due to the fact that it has to pump its blood AGAINST gravity. So the giraffe must have a VERY powerful heart, or else it will pass out due to its loooonnng neck being in the way of its brain. That could be explained by natural selection changing the organisim slightly over time, but what if this 20 foot animal needs to get a drink? It spreads its front legs and bends its head down to get a drink, at that very moment the animal should be dead, But it doesn't die. The only reason it is still living is a very intracate system of valves in his artery leading up to his brain which shut down the blood coming to his brain. Without these valves, the giraffes mighty heart would pump blood down his neck, AGAINST gravity, and the rush of blood would be so great that it would burst the arteirals in his brain. But the giraffe is safe now that it has these valves...right? WRONG! most of the time the valves are too slow and enough blood slips past the valves to burst the arterials in his brain causing hemmoraging and killing the animal. The specially designed tissue to stop this fatal flaw is a cluster of capillarys that absorbs the blood like a sponge and slowly lets it seep into the brain.

without these systems all working together and being there at the same time, there wouldn't be a single giraffe alive today anywhere. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS ANIMAL COULD EVOLVE, evolution needs time and this animal has a variety of problems that are all fatal, a trial and error system like evolution cannot produce a giraffe.

EVOLUTION IS A LIE!!! and the chicken came first because I believe that the chicken was created and then they started laying eggs.

P.S: LEBIS, THIS IS MY OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT, do not B!@#ch me out like you did last time that I realized apologies mean nothing to you

Edit: adding conclusion to egg/chicken
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 05:28:15 AM by Beirgo »

PyroPrinny

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 05:28:01 AM »

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS ANIMAL COULD EVOLVE

Well...Giraffe evolve from Brachiosaur at level 57...So therefore your theory is Invalid...

Beirgo

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 05:32:26 AM »

not a theory, there is nothing to suggest that, due to the fact that there is no proof that the brach even held its head up enough to have those tissues and organs to stop the fatal consequences that are caused by its circulatory system, and even if the brach did, what evolved into the Brach?

Edit: typo
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 05:33:24 AM by Beirgo »

LeafToad

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2007, 05:34:52 AM »

what evolved into the giraffe?

The giraffes didn't need to evolve... with a long neck like that, nothing really has to. durr.

Beirgo

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2007, 05:38:49 AM »

what evolved into the giraffe?

The giraffes didn't need to evolve... with a long neck like that, nothing really has to. durr.

...I think what leaftoad means supports my point, that the giraffe didn't evolve and was created as is.

(I wonder how many smites I am going to get for this lol)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.