Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Anyone here play GB or RS?  (Read 2077 times)

Ray

Anyone here play GB or RS?
« on: February 26, 2007, 01:20:46 AM »

GB= Gunbound
RS= Runescape

Yeh I know, Runescape sucks lol. I actually haven't played it for like 2 weeks now but my account is very good I think (has LOTS of money, a few rares, good stats). Right now though, I play Gunbound alot, my rank is a double normal axe. If you play alot, post here and I'll add you =p

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone here play GB or RS?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 01:24:29 AM »

I'm a ex-RS player.
I'm back to SL !

Ray

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:29:06 AM »

Yeh I think that everyone who's a major gamer or a person who loves online games has played Runescape :P Anyways, was your guy any good? Username?

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 01:32:53 AM »

Yes, it was good but since i was a free player i got bored, free players are treated like free loaders there... and there isn't much to do as a free player.
I'm back to SL !

Ray

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:38:40 AM »

Hahahaha that's true. I became member for like 3 months and the whole time I was pretty much in the fishing guild and we would be talking and then we would be talking about f2pers (free to players) and the people there would call them noobs, free loaders, beggars, stupid etc... They have no respect lol =\

But yeh, what was your username?

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 01:43:50 AM »

I was pretty good at the time... not now i guess. my nick was morgoth_vala but i had pretty powerful friends.
I'm back to SL !

Ray

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 01:59:23 AM »

Well nowadays lots of people are good lol, I also have lots of very powerful friends. There's also so many autoers/bots in this game, you always see them in the fishing guild, mining guild, chopping trees etc its crazy :o. I hate how the RS staff barely do nothing about it too -.- .

Nice account you got too :P . Mine is Striker Ray . It has like 2,2M cash,a red mask (like 40M last time I checked), and lots of other stuff =p

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 02:03:11 AM »

I had everything that a f2p could have. best armor , all f2p spells and runes. All abilitys for f2p players, then i got bored and quited. maibe ill go there for a visit sometime.
I'm back to SL !

Havoc

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 03:39:14 AM »

i've played gunbound (got to the first wand rank - the one after double golden axe) but stopped because it got kinda repetitive.

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 04:38:05 AM »

Play runescape every month or so, but I am not hooked. I usually just bug people for fun :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 04:40:30 AM by Abysss »

Ray

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 05:11:00 AM »

Play runescape every month or so, but I am not hooked. I usually just bug people for fun :twisted:

Lol, you could bug people really badly by making a noob account (and make sure you have a really good account to back yourself up), then go up to a member or a really high level with good stuff on and follow them and say "your a noob" or "I could tool you" or "he/she!" or something like that lol and they get really pissed its funny :D And if they say "Yeh well your just a noob" say "brb" then get out your really good account =) gets them everytime.

And Havoc, that's high :shock: I think it's hard to gain ranks in GB jeez ;)

Abysss

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 12:43:31 AM »

Well actually I annoy thme that way (minus the strong account) and I say other things>.>

Ray

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 04:21:50 AM »

Lol wow, I can't think of any other way....What method do you use? :smt075

Also, everyone who posts on this should also post their user so I can look you up/add you :smt114

Abysss

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 04:48:30 AM »

Well it wouldn't be good to say how I annoy them here, lets just say that  :smt077 But it is still fun.

Arkatsson

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »

GB= Gunbound
RS= Runescape

Yeh I know, Runescape sucks lol. I actually haven't played it for like 2 weeks now but my account is very good I think (has LOTS of money, a few rares, good stats). Right now though, I play Gunbound alot, my rank is a double normal axe. If you play alot, post here and I'll add you =p

I used to play Runescape. Neverheard of Gunbound.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 20 queries.