Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Out of Stock?  (Read 13243 times)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Out of Stock?
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:18 AM »

:twisted:

exactly like said...

rare and pricy. Also, I took the liberty not to have higher prices for acads and low genins... as they are normally pretty poor...

yet later on you won't have that problem with the money... chest access and so on.

Also, you are *forced* to have limited weapons in the shops and can *only* buy what's there. If there are less than 50 items, they get more expensive.... common knowledge ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

thSannin

« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »

lol how lucky am I? i got a level 15 armor foe 265 gold....
won't tell how :P

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2007, 12:11:59 PM »

True, it makes the game more realistic...
But I think the players who play during the middle of the game day is at a disadvantage
in this new system.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2007, 01:28:58 PM »

true, the stress on the newday is hard.

Once the -soon-to-come-thingy- will be through, they will have more weapons stored again ;) not the many you buy, but some.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2007, 02:33:10 PM »

Also, you are *forced* to have limited weapons in the shops and can *only* buy what's there. If there are less than 50 items, they get more expensive.... common knowledge ;)

When the PSPS were selling right out in japan, they didnt go "Yah, okay we're quadrupling the price! In your face, suckaz!"
True, when demand is high prices go up, but not this dramatically! You think people will still buy Ipods if they supersized the price just cause they're popular?

Hey wait: IDEA COMING ON!

And I think it (could be) a good one! To the Feature Requests!

thSannin

« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2007, 02:46:38 PM »

Was i the only one to hear batman's theme?

well, anyway, i think he's pretty right. some of those prices are insane! can a weapon cost like 2 cityhouses? c'mon! :o

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »

They do now ^^

I think I'm beggining to understand what's happening.
But will it stay like that from now on? I mean... Will it be normal again?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 02:52:08 PM by Shinigami99 »

UchihaHitane

« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »

Was i the only one to hear batman's theme?

well, anyway, i think he's pretty right. some of those prices are insane! can a weapon cost like 2 cityhouses? c'mon! :o

Hell, even i heard it.  :D  The idea is posted, and i added a few extras. It could add a whole new element to buying weapons

thSannin

« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2007, 02:59:05 PM »

if someone works on hitane's idea, this whole "stock thingy" would work better, i tink.
if not, i'll just stick to lvl 14 weapons all my life, and wait for some special event.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »

if someone works on hitane's idea, this whole "stock thingy" would work better, i tink.
if not, i'll just stick to lvl 14 weapons all my life, and wait for some special event.
  :D

Thank god i thought of ipods, i myself have one of the dodgy ones,mine's called a Napa for crying out fricking loud. Was cheap though.  And stops working like every two songs XD.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2007, 04:41:23 PM »

This is great...Neji are you o.k....is someone taking you over??  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

asdfjkl

« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »

alright neji...i have a question, is the stock thats left only for that country or every country? i think that it's for every country but i think it should be changed so that every country has their own stock..you know, to make it more "realistic"

UchihaHitane

« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2007, 05:57:03 PM »

Not a bad idea if you put that in, you should also put a weapon/armour shop in hoshi, if there already isnt one.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2007, 06:42:35 PM »

alright neji...i have a question, is the stock thats left only for that country or every country? i think that it's for every country but i think it should be changed so that every country has their own stock..you know, to make it more "realistic"

hm.

and people who hunger for a weapon need to travel there... hm.... I'll think about it, but generally sounds nice.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »

hm.

and people who hunger for a weapon need to travel there... hm.... I'll think about it, but generally sounds nice.

This shows that the recent changes Neji has made are probably going to stay there for a while. It's making more people having a little more fun in the game. The decision about having a stock for each country will attract more people in a certain places. So Neji, if he approves, could make a lot of people go to Fire, or Rice Field country.

EDIT: I COULD BE WRONG
         Looks like Neji lowered the prices of the weapons and armor...not sure how long that will last
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:06:57 PM by ace »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.