Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Character Stats grow, Enemies grow  (Read 5317 times)

asdfjkl

Re: Character Stats grow, Enemies grow
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »

i guess not :P i'm also gonna love the new mount revision if it's gonna rely on personal strength more  :twisted: :twisted:

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 10:45:48 PM »

Pretty good idea. I don't like how people stay at level 15 and become god-like.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 11:58:57 PM »

Pretty good idea. I don't like how people stay at level 15 and become god-like.

And who like ?  :evil:
I'm back to SL !

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 12:20:17 AM »

Or we could always have it that once you hit a certain power... Orochimaru himself seeks you out. Just like your master does when you hit a certain amount of experience.  :twisted:

Yes... I LOVE that idea.  :twisted:

I can even write the text if I have to. And I'll make it specially evil.  :twisted:

Like something about rumours... and how <playername> should slay Orochimaru. Orchimaru becomes angry and frustrated... and he hunts you down no matter where you are.  :twisted:

Of course.. It'll be more in depth.. Yes.. Yes... I can relish in the savory feeling of that. Heheheh...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 12:23:46 AM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 12:35:39 AM »

I do find myself dying in the forest at level 1 when looking for something to kill... Everytime I have gotten killed it was because I did not have a mount. So I believe that we should wait for the mount revision.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 01:03:56 AM »

I dont especially like the players that are super strong,
but i still respect them for all the work they put into doing it
so i dont really find it fair to strip people of those powers.

If you wanted to Lebis, you could do the same thing they do.

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 01:22:05 AM »

Or we could always have it that once you hit a certain power... Orochimaru himself seeks you out. Just like your master does when you hit a certain amount of experience.  :twisted:

I can even write the text if I have to. And I'll make it specially evil.  :twisted:

Like something about rumours... and how <playername> should slay Orochimaru. Orchimaru becomes angry and frustrated... and he hunts you down no matter where you are.  :twisted:

Of course.. It'll be more in depth.. Yes.. Yes... I can relish in the savory feeling of that. Heheheh...

God , what a perfect idea, oro seeking the stronger warriors of the land  :twisted:
I'm back to SL !

doomstar

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 01:23:16 AM »

God , what a perfect idea, oro seeking the stronger warriors of the land  :twisted:
If he gets to use his over powered snakes I'm dead >.>

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 01:27:49 AM »

The strength of the enemies are fine as they are. Have you guys forgotten about the multiple enemies in a fight that Neji mentioned before?

Already been discussed in another thread.

Lebis, your jealousy towards me has clouded your mind. If this continues, I will request that you be removed from your position as a mod. So go clear your head.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »

The strength of the enemies are fine as they are. Have you guys forgotten about the multiple enemies in a fight that Neji mentioned before?

Already been discussed in another thread.

Lebis, your jealousy towards me has clouded your mind. If this continues, I will request that you be removed from your position as a mod. So go clear your head.

In my opinion, that was unnecessary and completely inappropriate to this topic.

Back to topic please. :P
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 01:51:28 AM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 01:44:45 AM »

You see.. That's what's foolish about you Gyu. You wish for Oliver to revoke my privileges, but you hardly do your job as it is.

I sent you a lengthy PM about your ignorant and false accusation. Enjoy. d:
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 01:48:16 AM »

Well, i just think neji should do something to control these overpowered alts... (i know i have one, but i don't care about him as much as my main ^^ )
I'm back to SL !

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 01:51:09 AM »

Well, i just think neji should do something to control these overpowered alts... (i know i have one, but i don't care about him as much as my main ^^ )

It's not very hard to stack up on non-permanent defense and attack. You become stronger alot faster than if you level normally. :P
So yeah, way too overpowered. :P

asdfjkl

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 02:21:18 AM »

is it really that easy? i only know one way that you can repeatedly get temporary attack and defense points but that event rarely show up

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 02:22:22 AM »

is it really that easy? i only know one way that you can repeatedly get temporary attack and defense points but that event rarely show up

Oh, there are plenty of ways..But I can't state them here obviously. :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.