Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: more options in ur dwelling  (Read 4324 times)

opop

Re: more options in ur dwelling
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 02:53:47 PM »

I hate role play cause when I play fare some 1 says i couter with god powers u dead i win:P

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 04:53:06 PM »

I hate role play cause when I play fare some 1 says i couter with god powers u dead i win:P

There is more to roleplaying then fighting >_>

Serris

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »

I believe this is just a waste of time.

We could have more useful things. Like mounts, multiple enemies, more into proper gameplay. Not side play
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:42:48 PM by Serris »

ryushi

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 08:30:44 PM »

I've always despised role playing, I'd love a kitchen to make fried cabbage  :D

thSannin

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 08:51:26 PM »

i don't really care about a kitchen, but i would like to be able to do something more in my dwellings

UchihaHitane

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »

i don't really care about a kitchen, but i would like to be able to do something more in my dwellings

Seconded. Some ideas for that "something more":

Train: Use exercise equipment to build the body (attack + defense)

Music: Play the guitar or piano to gain charm and woo the ladies! (or men, whatever)

"Fun Time": Your spouse "appears" and you whisk her(or him) upstairs for some charm (can take away turns like with tenten?)

Swot up: Read some books and newspapers: research that increases exp by a short amount each game day? Or it could just give attack and defense.

Relaxation: Once a g-day when you enter your dwelling your mount takes a quick nap to replenish 10-50% of rounds?

Tons of possibilities.

thSannin

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

Music: Play the guitar or piano to gain charm and woo the ladies! (or men, whatever)

"Fun Time": Your spouse "appears" and you whisk her(or him) upstairs for some charm (can take away turns like with tenten?)

Swot up: Read some books and newspapers: research that increases exp by a short amount each game day? Or it could just give attack and defense.

Relaxation: Once a g-day when you enter your dwelling your mount takes a quick nap to replenish 10-50% of rounds?

Tons of possibilities.

good idea, but too many easy ways to increase att and def. i think that's the most hard thing to do in the game.
maybe if getting 1 point took like 60 turns...

UchihaHitane

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 10:20:33 PM »

Tons of possibilities.

good idea, but too many easy ways to increase att and def. i think that's the most hard thing to do in the game.
maybe if getting 1 point took like 60 turns...

fair enough, i just jotted down some quick ideas. plus, you'd obviously have to buy the exercise stuff first, and books could give temporary boosts.

sarchan

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 11:07:32 PM »

What about a toilet ?

:twisted:

lol yeah...ppl need to go to the wash room!!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 11:18:58 PM »

So you mean... I should take away charm for being smelly ... because fighting in the woods makes you sweat and you get dirty...

then, you need to wash, if you don't do it, the dirt soaks in and your always smell... means you won't get that charm back...

interesting.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

sarchan

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 11:29:58 PM »

yeah! i no! tihs is why we need a wash room...i think if u forget to take a bath u should lose charms..  :D
being smeelly..ew.

thSannin

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 11:30:56 PM »

So you mean... I should take away charm for being smelly ... because fighting in the woods makes you sweat and you get dirty...

then, you need to wash, if you don't do it, the dirt soaks in and your always smell... means you won't get that charm back...

interesting.
:o :shock:
emmm... why don't we concentrate on hitane's ideas?

sarchan

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 11:34:57 PM »

not if u dont show a picture! it doesnt show a pic if u go to the out house does it?

LeafToad

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 01:56:17 AM »

I believe that two baths a day in my life is enough. I don't want to be concerned with my characters hygiene also, or my characters food intake... it's way too.. unecessary. O.o

You don't need a dwelling more than the purposes it already has. Simple as that. You may roleplay cooking dinner or bathing in your dwelling if you want(probably not the bathing), it's up to you, but I don't think we should make a whole code about it.

sarchan

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 02:11:38 AM »

but why not. its no fun roleplaying and no one might even notice that u said that..or dont care.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 20 queries.