Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Curse Seal Level 3  (Read 13020 times)

Abysss

Re: Curse Seal Level 3
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:00 PM »

When I started the game I started in the middle. I then went on to the good side and never came back because that is just how I am. I found out about the cursed seal and tried to get it not knowing that I had to be evil. I was told so I stoped the search. I didn't know of an enhancement for the good side. A long time later it finally came. Did I need it? No. Did I want it though? Of course. I say you should just be happy with what you got. Just wait for a change if it is comming. I'm not really worried about finding a second part of the Seven Star Tattoo it's been months. When if find the next part I'll find the next part. Not is not really needed.

True, I reason I like CS2 so much is because it looks cool in my bio XD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2007, 11:49:25 PM »

the seal looks cooler than the tattoo in the bio but the tattoo over powers seal....

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2007, 01:48:49 AM »

My opinion is that good and evil should be as equal as possible. Each with their own advantages and weaknesses..But still equal at the end.

If you know that one alignment is stronger, it is unlikely that you will choose the other one, right? :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2007, 01:50:20 AM »

I agree 100% with you cyrus, evil and good should have been balanced since the begining. I'm not saying neji didn't do a good work  :P
I'm back to SL !

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2007, 01:52:38 AM »

exactly!
the tattoo over powers the seal making good stronger....
now all the people will switch to good instead of going to the side that they WANT...
they wanna be stronger so they go to the side with more benefits......
not fair in the end is it?

Abysss

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2007, 02:22:28 AM »

Just one question, How exactly do we know the tattoo is so much more powerful? All we have is Kboogi's gloating whicih is not nessisarily true, Who knows, all 7 stars might not each have an effect, maybe you need to get so many stars to get the next stage, or maybe there are only 2 stages, 1 when u first get it, and 2 when you get the last one, just sayin.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2007, 02:24:47 AM »

Just one question, How exactly do we know the tattoo is so much more powerful? All we have is Kboogi's gloating whicih is not nessisarily true, Who knows, all 7 stars might not each have an effect, maybe you need to get so many stars to get the next stage, or maybe there are only 2 stages, 1 when u first get it, and 2 when you get the last one, just sayin.

If it takes that long to get and isn't good then I'd be crying instead of Gloating >>

Abysss

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2007, 02:27:51 AM »

Just making a guess XD

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2007, 02:31:18 AM »

it is true that the goodies were complaining about evil having more power. I was one of those goodies complaining (but i'm evil now). But lets just get some facts straight.

The only reason that the SST was created was because evil was stronger than good since we could get the first and second cursed seals. Then the SST was created to BALANCE the rift of power between good and evil. But it seems that neji miscalculated and left the rift of power there except that now good is the one that is too strong. So that is why we need the Second cursed seal full power, because when neji tried to balance out the game he got it wrong and good became to powerful. And guess what kboogie, we really don't know how strong the seven star tattoo is but if you haden't gone around bragging about it then i bet this feature request would've never been created :P :P :P
*sighs*
Another booger to deal with.... -_-

1) The tattoo was created for the goodies because the servers of light had nothing "special" in the game. It is impossible to sign up with akatsuki & stay good, I have tried already.

2) How dare you say Neji miscalculated. That is not true & you will find no such statement from Neji anywhere. There is no rule anywhere that the powers must be equal.

3) What did I brag about exactly?! I simply stated what Neji has stated in the past on the fourms. I am truly excited about the tattoo, just like certain ones were excited about the curse seal topic that was close to 500 pages (give or take)...

4) Exactly how is the good "too powerful" now? It isn't like it can be used in pvps silly! :P

5) How powerful is it really??? Only two people REALLY know since it isn't the same on our test server. Come to the side of goodie & find out for yourselves. If not, continue to be a whine & complain - it matches your eye color.
 ;)
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2007, 02:32:03 AM »

you know how pissed kb has been while attaining the star?
if it was the same as CS2 then kb would be crying and throwing tantrums......
kinda obvious its much better....
and CS2 is easier to obtain than the SST if you know the exact location of the event....

crimsonneji

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2007, 02:40:38 AM »

I don't think anyone should be asking if the tattoo is stronger the CS2.

I wouldn't have started this thread if i didn't know this for a fact.

We know each stage does somethign different, that pawns the CS2 just for doing that.

All i want is something stronger in my alignement to look forward to.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2007, 03:46:06 AM »

Now that I think about it, if Neji did add something to the curse seal that would make it
equally strong as SST, it would be a bit unfair for the SST users.

Why? It is hinted (or said) that SST enhanced is stronger than CS2 but is harder to obtain.
Think: Of all the SST users so far, only Kboogi, who has a lot of turns, was able to get it so far.
On the other hand, a lot of people was able to obtain CS2 when it came out (Okay, so I'm not sure about this)

So it is only right that SST enhanced is stronger than CS2.

My point: If we added a third level for CS2 that makes it equally or almost as strong as SST enhanced, CS2 will be better to use

Think: Person 1- obtained cs.    Person 2- obtained SST
Person 1- got CS2   Person 2-got a few inks
Person 1- got enhanced CS2   Person 2- got seven star enhanced.

Although the two are equally strong in the end, the CS user was able to benefit more since he was able to use the power of cs2 while the other only has the power of SST.

**This is only how I see things...

crimsonneji

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2007, 05:06:15 AM »

It took me over 3 months to find the CS2, you need your facts right.

The thing is the CS2 enhanced will be as hard of even harder to get than the SST. Or at least thats how i imagined it to be.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2007, 05:11:07 AM »

It took me over 3 months to find the CS2, you need your facts right.

The thing is the CS2 enhanced will be as hard of even harder to get than the SST. Or at least thats how i imagined it to be.

Do you have as many or more turns than Kboogi?

ryushi

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2007, 05:21:10 AM »

I get 20 turns a day and it took me two weeks or about 6 dks to find cs2 once I was ranked enough to get it. Cs2's really hard to find for the unlucky people but so is SST. CS2 is okay but the side effects are terrible, SST is supposedly awesome in it's full form but it takes a very long time.

CS2- Takes a very long time to get but basically sucks in the long run
SST (couple inks)- Takes almost equal time to get but apparently isn't any better than Cs2
SST (Full form)- Takes an extremely long time and is supposedly godly, only Kboogi would know  :-?

CS=SST
CS2=SST with couple inks
nothing=SST fully inked

We need to replace that nothing woth a better version of CS IMO  :(
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 15 queries.