Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Curse Seal Level 3  (Read 13293 times)

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Curse Seal Level 3
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »

What does this topic have to do with Akatsuki? Stay on topic people, please, or I'll lock this up again. Seriously though, there's really no need for it seeing as Neji already stated there's going to be no Curse Seal 3 OR Curse Seal 2 Full Powered.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

UchihaHitane

« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2007, 11:31:15 PM »

Actually it has everything to do with akatsuki, they're trying to justify giving us more power by claiming that good are more powerful, but they forget, we have aka, that shifts the balance a bit more for us!

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2007, 01:13:37 AM »

Maybe I should have explored around a little more. I didn' t know of Akatsuki but it seems to help the bad to balance.

I thought of this in the wait. Good things come to those who wait. As in, the tattoo takes longer but is good and worth it. I must agree though with UchihaHitane Baluski in this case..
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

ryushi

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2007, 01:19:46 AM »

no more talk of the brotherhood!!!!!
Younger ones don't need to hear of our dark groups

asdfjkl

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2007, 01:59:49 AM »

why don't we just tell them. I don't see why not if they are going to find out sooner or later. When you turn into a chuunin theres this organization that you can get into but i won't give out the name. BUt i will tell you how to join it.

THere are only two assured ways to join. The first is to attack this guy named Asdfjkl who is a character based off of me. You need to die against him at least three times, he is always logged off in the water country but only three people may attack him per day and get into the organization so be quick to attack him. The second way is to send asdfjkl 100 points and beg him to let you join. Those are the only two ways...lol, j/k. The only true way to join is the first one, which is to attack asdfjkl.

But if you hesitate to attack then someone else will attack before you can even blink. Now that i've told you all how to join i'm probably gonna get kicked off these forums

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2007, 02:40:17 AM »

Look at my finger and say "cheese".
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 02:41:40 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

asdfjkl

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2007, 03:20:31 AM »

nooo, don't destroy it. T-T Actually, now i belive it truly is over :P

RAIKIRI

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2007, 06:18:29 AM »

*stares at Gyu's finger* Shoot...

Aw man, and i thought it was a good idea T.T

Taddyfry

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2007, 08:36:03 AM »

:twisted: the star tattoo takes a MUCH longer road to get. I put that through a calculator, you know =)

=)
Dam right that takes a long time to get it took me about 3 months to get it :cry:
now feel like going evil and getting the Curse Seal Level 1 and Level 2  :twisted: but then it'll take me a while to get good again  :evil: But yeah it takes a hell of a long time to get the Seven Star Tatto

UchihaHitane

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2007, 01:37:52 PM »

Okay.... okay.... Now, not only can evil people get the SST (i [had an opportunity to get SST] earlier yesterday, but i died cause of no chakra) but Đįvįŋę Nįŋ DevilDemon has SST and CS2 AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!? Is that even possible?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

Okay.... okay.... Now, not only can evil people get the SST (i [had an opportunity to get SST] earlier yesterday, but i died cause of no chakra) but Đįvįŋę Nįŋ DevilDemon has SST and CS2 AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!? Is that even possible?
Sure.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »

Some people in here donīt really bother reading old topics or use their brains tztzt... :roll:

crimsonneji

« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2007, 01:26:27 AM »

Akatsuki is worthless after hokage. If only neji owuld return it to it's former glory. I left them a while ago.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2007, 02:45:44 AM »

*puts up a headstone*
May the Penguin rest in peace.

asdfjkl

« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2007, 03:20:32 AM »

^ was that comment made because thats the future you see for this thread or did you think that you had the ability to lock it but found out that you didn't? lol
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 20 queries.