Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Clayjutsu (Deidara's jutsu)  (Read 15948 times)

Samantha

Re: Clayjutsu (Deidara's jutsu)
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2007, 02:20:05 PM »

Hmm...There can be a finite amount of clay, if it is a issue.  I also try to look at other point of views, so I understand what Leaftoad and Fujin are saying.  At the same time, wouldn't the same apply with Gaara and his gourd.  I mean say Gaara is fighting in any water village, he would be limited to amount of sand in his gourd and thats covering his body. During the chuunin exams he was able to send a tidal wave of sand at Lee, only from his gourd? :shock:
Now one could say that since sand is created by dividing rock that Gaara has a unlimited amount of sand to be used.  Clay is a widespread mineral that is found in rock as well, meaning that clay is all around in different forms. 
Options:
1. Since there is no way of knowing how much sand Gaara's gourd holds, and there is no way of knowing how much clay Deidara can hold; than leave it at them having just enough to fight their battles, before refilling.
2. In the shops, there can be a way to purchase clay, but it also makes sense to be able to pick up clay while traveling because clay is a widespread mineral. Question: How would one know, what is enough clay?

The part of using someone's arms is no different than Obito and Kakashi with the sharingan. In addition, sewing a arm back on has been done in Naruto World.   

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »

clay may be wide spread throughout rocks but diedra doesnt control the clay itself in anyform. he simply controls it after he places it inside his handmouths and turns it into a shape...
Gaara on the other hand controls sand due to shukaku. he can control its density and change the shape in which it takes if he pleases.

also you dont know how deidras arms work. their might be a special jutsu needed to activate them. how would you learn that jutsu if the only KNOWN user is dead?

also if you carry a certain amount of clay with you wouldnt it slow you down considering you have to walk around with say... 100 pounds of clay on your back all day. that would slow down your reaction time unless you had some sort of super strength. you would lose some attack or defence just moving that clay around. note that deidra doesnt use taijutsu or any other type of jutsu as far as we know....

Samantha

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 04:22:47 AM »

Is there a special jutsu to use the sharingan?  Do you know the special jutsus to activate the sharingan?  Obito is dead and Kakashi didn't have Itachi or Sasuke around to train him on using it.  How did Kakashi know how to use the sharingan and how it worked?  It would be considered even more rare than anything Deidara uses, and Kakashi seems to be using it just fine.  Sand isn't light either, particularly sand in a gourd.   So you are also indirectly implying that everyone that uses Suna ninjutsu would need to have their stats changed because they are carrying and walking around with a large amount of sand, which would slow down their reaction time to attacks?     
Suna just like all the other styles in this game are limitless. A suna user being attack by a water user, would mean that the suna user's sand is now limited, should we limit it then or leave it the way it is now.  The game has been predicated on not limiting things, why would we all the sudden decide to limit the amount of clay one has with them. :?:

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 04:58:20 AM »

Why are you fighting so hard for a jutsu that wasnt thought out very well in the first place?

Samantha

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 04:33:40 AM »

I could ask the same question, as to why you are so determined to stop the progress of this idea.  It is far easier to condemn a idea than it is to actually come up with one.  Then, of course, you have those that will fight for things to be the same and have no change.  Then there are others who come up with ideas and have to prove the worth of it, sometimes it fails and sometimes enough people see the worth of it.  I see the worth of this idea, so I debate to keep it around and draw approval.  Just as anyone else who sees it as being not worth the time would debate to condemn it.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

I respect what you are doing, but it is far too challenging to get this jutsu compaired to getting a regular one with very little pay off.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 02:44:14 PM »

Well my name is Klaymank, so that means I like the idea, but I'm also against it. So right now I'm in a neutural position.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

BugWarrior

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »

I love the idea. I mean you have to first get into the hidden village to even beginning the process.  All the other jutsu styles are handed to us on a silver platter.  It would be nice to see us actually earn a jutsu rather than getting it by DK. 

Eureka7

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 08:12:32 PM »

I love the idea. I mean you have to first get into the hidden village to even beginning the process.  All the other jutsu styles are handed to us on a silver platter.  It would be nice to see us actually earn a jutsu rather than getting it by DK. 
I agree with you, all of the jutsus are given to us.  The only things we work for is the SST, Curse Seals, and now the Rasengan.  I am surprised that there is an opposition to the idea, I wonder is there a thing with how many people have the ability to enter the hidden village and the people opposing this idea. All I am saying is that people who have the access to the hidden village will probably go more than happy to see this idea.  There's not much there, so this would be ideal.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2007, 02:37:24 AM »

Is there a special jutsu to use the sharingan?  Do you know the special jutsus to activate the sharingan?  Obito is dead and Kakashi didn't have Itachi or Sasuke around to train him on using it.  How did Kakashi know how to use the sharingan and how it worked?  It would be considered even more rare than anything Deidara uses, and Kakashi seems to be using it just fine.  Sand isn't light either, particularly sand in a gourd.   So you are also indirectly implying that everyone that uses Suna ninjutsu would need to have their stats changed because they are carrying and walking around with a large amount of sand, which would slow down their reaction time to attacks?     
Suna just like all the other styles in this game are limitless. A suna user being attack by a water user, would mean that the suna user's sand is now limited, should we limit it then or leave it the way it is now.  The game has been predicated on not limiting things, why would we all the sudden decide to limit the amount of clay one has with them. :?:

The Sharingan:
Kakashi has worked with Obito so he has seen first hand how obito activated it. and we also know that there is no real hand signs devoted to its activation and simply that you allow the sharingan to use your chakra. (Which is obvious through the fact that Kakashi's Chakra is completely exhausted after its use even though he has a larger amount than sasuke who can continuously use it)

if you mention the Byakugan then youll notice that the byakugan DOES need the special hand signs which only a hyuuga knows and seeing as how the hyuuga clan wont pass it to any outsider gaining it through an operation would be pointless.
thats basically what happens for Deidra's jutsu, you know that no one else will teach you how to activate it because there is only one user at the moment. and even if it was a clan ability wouldnt it be kept secret seeing as how its powerful when used properly?

We also said that it IS possible to restock your sand through events where you stumble across a rocky area or make it so you can get some from the mines but a higher risk of death.
you can also have it sold from the merchant.
Suna can be used with rock from the groound. its true that sand may be heavy but your creating it from sand in the surrounding area as far as this goes and even if you did carry some you simply need a bag full and not even a large one at that. sand may be heavy but not heavy enough to weigh you down too much. it is also possible to re-use sand as gaara does. it goes back to him after wards does it not?

as for suiton, as stated earlier you create your own water when you perform the jutsu. it has been seen done.

Katon: you dont need fire nearby to use it

Doton: there is earth everywhere

all the others dont need heavy materials.

clay isnt something that can be created through a jutsu as far as we know. all the others can be and HAVE BEEN SEEN happening.

BugWarrior

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2007, 10:58:16 PM »

Actually Kakashi never really saw Obito activate the sharingan. Obito activated it during a life and death moment.  I see what Shikamaru means.  Kakashi wouldn't know any of the names or anything that the sharingan could really do.  The real point is that Kakashi got the sharingan, by Rin taking out his eye and implanting Obito's eye that equals surgery.  The same surgery as the clay idea shikamaru has come up with.
Shouldn't this be voted on by people that are able to enter the village anyways

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2007, 01:40:57 AM »

Actually Kakashi never really saw Obito activate the sharingan. Obito activated it during a life and death moment.  I see what Shikamaru means.  Kakashi wouldn't know any of the names or anything that the sharingan could really do.  The real point is that Kakashi got the sharingan, by Rin taking out his eye and implanting Obito's eye that equals surgery.  The same surgery as the clay idea shikamaru has come up with.

well wasnt this before the uchiha massacre?
who's to say that Kakashi didnt go to the uchiha clan with the bad news of obitio's death and then learn its secrets?
like i said. we dont know if this is a clan ability

BugWarrior

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2007, 05:47:51 AM »

who's to say that Kakashi didnt go to the uchiha clan with the bad news of obitio's death and then learn its secrets?
That's a lot of speculating. The thing that is obvious is that surgery occured with Obito's eye and Kakashi. A excellent idea in my opinion but its only my opinion.

shyguy

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2007, 06:31:49 PM »

That's a lot of speculating. The thing that is obvious is that surgery occured with Obito's eye and Kakashi. A excellent idea in my opinion but its only my opinion.

speculating is the whole fun of it, and yeah, i'm for the idea

LightKnight

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »

... so who's to say there isn't another person that can use clay jutsu? There is no proof supporting either side of this argument.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.