Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Selective Login?  (Read 1386 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Selective Login?
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:35:38 AM »

I did a brief search of the forum, not exactly sure which keywords would search the best, and found nothing.

I propose this under the following premises:  there is a social element to this game and some characters have donation Kyuubi, Forest Fights / Travels purchased from donation points.

I was wondering if there was a possibility of logging in (and thus, taking one of the 160 available slots) but NOT starting a new gameday right away.  Specifically, I would like a similar screen to just after a DK, with much less & different text, of course.  This page would have a "Start your new day" hyperlink instead of the "Its a new day" hyperlink (that is found after a DK).

The purpose for this would be to enable someone to check their mail without potentially wasting the above mentioned purchased bonuses.  This might occur when someone has just a few minutes before leaving on an airplane, train, etc. -OR- if someone logs in with just a few minutes left before the new 8hr gameday begins.

IF this is possible (and deemed to not be too time consuming), can it be considered?  Is it a bad idea and I am just not seeing it?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Selective Login?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »

it would require heavy coding to *not* have it.

if you want to check your mail, let ingame mails go to your mail account -> village square -> preferences

that will keep you up to date at all times when you check your emails =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

atomkai

• View Profile
Re: Selective Login?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 11:55:24 AM »

Gotcha.  Thanks. 

I was unaware of that option, guess I didn't look hard enough.

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 20 queries.