Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Weapons  (Read 1295 times)

Sparkle

Weapons
« on: June 19, 2007, 05:09:22 AM »

I asked this in the game related forum and they said I should post it here. I just want to use the weapons that I buy like the needles in my equipment cause I can't seem to use them when I fight.

protofusion

Re: Weapons
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »

do you fight until the end automatically if so thats your problem if not check the bottem of the options bar and your usable items should be listed

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 04:42:47 PM »

The weapons/armor you buy increase your stats, they automatically equip. Is that what you're talking about?
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Sparkle

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 04:21:29 AM »

They just increase your stats? I thought you were able to use them like kunai and shuriken. If so they could've mentioned that in the FAQ.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 04:24:27 AM »

Weapons that you buy do increase your stats. There are ways though of using kunai and shuriken. I think you will notice how to use them as well. You have to get them first,  just don't worry about them too much =D.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 04:25:03 AM by ace »

FlameChidori

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 11:19:38 AM »

There are two different weapons in the game, the kind that boosts stats and the kind that you can use in battle..
The stat boosting weapons are bought in weapon shops.. The other is found.. Well, find out for yourself.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.