Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Favorite Final Fantasy summon  (Read 7158 times)

Twilight

• View Profile
Re: Favorite Final Fantasy summon
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 03:49:49 AM »

Leviathan for sure.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

doomstar

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 07:51:21 AM »

Easy, Bahamut, Anima and the knights from FFIIV

You mean, FFIII.

Actualy KotR is from FF7 Bahamut is from all of them (exept 12 :cry:) I never have played a FF with anima though

And I'm also a FF nerd ^_^
anima is a secret summon in X for sure >>

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »

Hades was pretty awesome, it wasn't very effective (unless you wanted to bombard the enemy with status ailments) but looked great.

Knights of Round was great the first few times I saw it, but after X-Summon and Mime came into effect, it was all I could do to even look at the screen.

Indeed and not too mention Bahamut ZERO  :eek:

Jakuya

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 02:01:25 PM »

Mandy, sandy and cindy!

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »

Hades was pretty awesome, it wasn't very effective (unless you wanted to bombard the enemy with status ailments) but looked great.

Knights of Round was great the first few times I saw it, but after X-Summon and Mime came into effect, it was all I could do to even look at the screen.

Indeed and not too mention Bahamut ZERO  :eek:

Alexander was also pretty awesome...but even more of a pain in the ass to get then KotR (I enjoyed breeding and racing chocobo). =)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Dante

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »

i think 1 of the funniest of FF summons  is the train in FF8, i mean a train? i think is DoomTrain or something like that...

or the brothers i mean, with a big rock? thats lame, all the other summons have super special Efects and they hit with a big rock? (rofl)

Oh well, changing a little bit (for not open a new topic), i think the hardest boss (or enemy) in  ff

For me.

ff7: well, mmmm =/!! hehe if i dont say Weapon (the 3) ill be big lier.(ARMA) (the underwater one is omg!!!)

FF8: Ultimecia (but i had like 80 hero drinks so it wasnt that hard)

ff9: Ozma (0.O this one is really a pain there and really hard, almost unbeatable)

ffX: none.

ffx-2: the sand monster i dont remember his name (that the only way to beat him is with Katnipp (lol) and happy trigger.

ffXII: Gilgamesh <---- who know this monster will share my opinion (lol)...

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »

I like FVIII the best so Eden. A minute long summon that delt 60000 damage at max level.

It looked like a garden. A mean a garden from FVIII. The garden/school.
The Garden of Eden. aha.

Hard to get the compatibiltiy up with Eden though.

Never played FVII. hah! :P

Dante

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »

I like FVIII the best so Eden. A minute long summon that delt 60000 damage at max level.

It looked like a garden. A mean a garden from FVIII. The garden/school.
The Garden of Eden. aha.

Hard to get the compatibiltiy up with Eden though.

Never played FVII. hah! :P

You mean Balamb garden.... nice, ill try to play FFIII  lets see if i can find it....

doomstar

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 09:17:19 PM »

i think 1 of the funniest of FF summons  is the train in FF8, i mean a train? i think is DoomTrain or something like that...

or the brothers i mean, with a big rock? thats lame, all the other summons have super special Efects and they hit with a big rock? (rofl)

Oh well, changing a little bit (for not open a new topic), i think the hardest boss (or enemy) in  ff

For me.

ff7: well, mmmm =/!! hehe if i dont say Weapon (the 3) ill be big lier.(ARMA) (the underwater one is omg!!!)

ff9: Ozma (0.O this one is really a pain there and really hard, almost unbeatable)

ffx-2: the sand monster i dont remember his name (that the only way to beat him is with Katnipp (lol) and happy trigger.

... how can you not include penance as the hardest boss in X? o.O
penance is like omfg hard o.O

Maria

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »

That one was easy just get the underwater materia and don't put a lot of materia on. Ruby is sort of easyer, he gives more AP and doesn't have aire tam (SP but I know it was materia spelled backwards)

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 10:04:32 PM »

For me.

... how can you not include penance as the hardest boss in X? o.O
penance is like omfg hard o.O

*sighs* I guess I could point some things out as well.

The toughest opponent in FVIII is Omega weapon. Ultimecia isn't that hard. I'd say Ultima Weapon is harder than her.

ffx is too easy for me because I maxed out almost all my chars' stats and there's auto-phoenix and summons to absorb damage. Unless you play the international version with the dark aeons. I have the american one.

The monsters in the bevelle underground in ffx-2 are harder than that sand demon. Especially that old man and omega weapon look alike. Forgive me, it's been awhile since I've played them and I forgot the names.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 03:34:14 AM »

in X2 they got rid of summons >___< bahamut my trusty summon in every FF i played turned on me >.<

Dante

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 05:00:07 AM »

The toughest opponent in FVIII is Omega weapon. Ultimecia isn't that hard. I'd say Ultima Weapon is harder than her.

ffx is too easy for me because I maxed out almost all my chars' stats and there's auto-phoenix and summons to absorb damage. Unless you play the international version with the dark aeons. I have the american one.

The monsters in the bevelle underground in ffx-2 are harder than that sand demon. Especially that old man and omega weapon look alike. Forgive me, it's been awhile since I've played them and I forgot the names.

How i could forget those =/!! lol... well same here it have been a long time since i dont play my olds  FFs... but there are some things that i cant forget... a lot of them!!! i cant forget =]

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 03:20:40 PM »

How i could forget those =/!! lol... well same here it have been a long time since i dont play my olds  FFs... but there are some things that i cant forget... a lot of them!!! i cant forget =]

i still can't beat ruby wepon with KOTR and bahamut neo (i couldn't get zero cuz i blew it up by accident >___<) emrald kills before i can hit and even omnislash wont work

Maria

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 07:03:36 PM »

You can still get Zero, You have to dig in the place where you got the lunar harp I think >_> The picture of where everything of inportantce in the dig site was deleted but I'll find it >_>
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.