Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: What would be your ideal life? Or a dream that you look forward to acheive?  (Read 8493 times)

sushigewd2.0

Re: What would be your ideal life? Or a dream that you look forward to acheive?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 03:39:52 AM »

this is like the eight one......

WViper

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 03:50:34 PM »

my number one goal right now is to save my friend...

i also want to go to japan. and england. and somewhere else that i cant say.... i also want to eat sushi one day. ive never done that... and i dont think i ever will. i wanna go to college... and become something. go as far as i can with that. and... most importantly i want to be happy.

Samantha

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 05:06:34 PM »

I assuming this topic is continuing so I'll share my ideal life.  I would like to finish college and get my bachelors degree in addition to my masters.  I would then like to win the lottery, while it is at a huge amount, so I can live comfortably till the end of my time.  With the excessive amount of money I have I would invest in multiple ventures like: an american manga company, with many young animators, along with plenty of programmers to ensure that any characters and stories created will would be owned and distributed not only paper(magna), but also television/movies(animators) and the internet(programmers).  In addition to that I would start my own publishing company that would target fiction writers.  So that the cycle would be a never ending one. 

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 11:17:52 PM »

Winning the lottery over and over again...and not do any job whatsoever. <_<
If that doesn't work...Becoming a psychiatrist and working for Psycho's sounds cool <.<

Maria

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 12:20:20 AM »

Lets see...My dream is to be the greatest hoka...wait wrong one O_O

My dream is to go to that divrai collage and go and work for Square Enix. Maybe go to Japan and work for a magna company. Then come home to the states and start a family =).

It'll probably change in a year or so.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 04:45:50 AM »

Me i would like to somehow become rich so i dont have to work and live where i live now and have a summer home in Edinburgh,Scotland.That place is awsome.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

pyromaniac

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 11:08:39 AM »

my fantasy would to be an actual ninja with the actual training and knowledge of invisibility, assassination, etc.

my dream is to graduate, go into the marines or the army kill some people get paid retire at 25 work as a recruiter and get paid!!! then move to Amsterdam, where i would be a hemp farmer and make hemp clothes and bags and blankets and such.

in all reality, ill probably drop out get my G.E.D. go into the amry reserves, get drunk and fat be done, get slightly paid and live life in Montana or somewhere cheap

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O

Ever since I've met a certain person on SL for more than a year ago, my goal has completely changed.

You know those doctors on the War field? Helping those injured soldiers from dying? That's what I want to become.

Or an author who's romance stories are a big hit.

Either way, I'd be happy knowing I'm helping in some way.
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile

After I graduate High School, I'll try joining the Marienes, and climb up the ranks until Sergent, and try leaving after that (I only want to get past Corpral), then try to become a comedian.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

at this point getting out of this place will do nicely.....

maybe go to UCSD with miko and mysti and ri like they want me to...

maybe a better engineering school....

doomstar

I still want to be a hobo that lives on the corner of the street in a cardboard box, but gets adopted by a nice family that doesn't hit people. Then become a giant cookie to be eaten by a giant monkey that rules the world >.>

sushigewd2.0

I want to become a lawyer and move somewhere in Europe or maybe Alaska
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:00:31 AM by sushigewd2.0 »

Sakuren

I want to try and drop out of school since my parent's never went to college and my mom didn't even finish High School, plus I'm slowly forgeting what I do each day which makes it hard for me to do school work and stuff. Which was why my mom never finshed High School, that and she had OCD, didn't know it and everyone just thought she was a neat freak. But if my parent's make me go to college I'm gonna be a writer or something, I've had so many goals and they've dissapeared. My most recent one was to become a WR for Mizzou out in Missouri but my dad says I'll never do it which is why I want to become one more then ever now. But thats mostly it. .-.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile

For example...
I guess my ideal lifestyle would be finishing up college, and moving out into an apartment with some friends; save up money from a well-paying business in the city. Years after saving up, I would want to move out to a suburban area and get a husky.. living with a boyfriend and a select few of friends in a house as a type of family... something peaceful I guess.
Anyway..
What would your wish be?

=O

Same here =O Except girlfriend and some friends >>;; Not boyfriend

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

For example...
I guess my ideal lifestyle would be finishing up college, and moving out into an apartment with some friends; save up money from a well-paying business in the city. Years after saving up, I would want to move out to a suburban area and get a husky.. living with a boyfriend and a select few of friends in a house as a type of family... something peaceful I guess.
Anyway..
What would your wish be?

=O

Same here =O

wow... <<;

i did not know you were like that dude..... >>;

know what?

my parents refuse to "waste money on books" for me.....

yet they are willing to pay money for a test ive already taken and gotten a good score on....

how messed up is that?

i WANT to read the books but they say no... how do they expect me to get good grades or care about school?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.