Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: I watched one episode of Full Metal Alcemenst and all I can ask is..... wtf?!  (Read 5263 times)

Opop~V.2

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3/354

The movie was eh.... bad I wanted more....soemone should of become god

that site never works for me :evil:

Thats because your drunk Irishmen...........Haha you knew Im Irish German and One otherthing in magerity

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king

Thats because your drunk Irishmen...........Haha you knew Im Irish German and One otherthing in magerity

if you're short dress like one of those green guys with the pot of gold >.>

Opop~V.2

if you're short dress like one of those green guys with the pot of gold >.>

No Im 6 foot somthing.......SExy Germans..Im also Scotish Choki and my last name is Brown so figure that one out

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

anyways <<

anyone know where i can find full version of episode 51? ._.

its no where to be found T.T

shikki you haven't seen the entire series yet? have you seen the movie where ed is trapped on the other side of the gate?

ive seen EVERY episode before they got removed from youtube in japanese and englihs... including the un-aired real last episode (it was only in japanese never came to america) ;)

also seen the movie in japanese and english.... before it came to DVD <<

Maria

anyways <<

shikki you haven't seen the entire series yet? have you seen the movie where ed is trapped on the other side of the gate?

ive seen EVERY episode before they got removed from youtube in japanese and englihs... including the un-aired real last episode (it was only in japanese never came to america) ;)

Why didn't they dub the last episode :-?

Opop~V.2

anyways <<

Why didn't they dub the last episode :-?

cause they hate the swedish  :twisted:

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

cuz they didnt wanna >>

also it got taken down from its only host =P

so hah

Opop~V.2

Al is in denial. Wrath is a little upset that the rest of his body was done in by Envy. Gluttony makes a break for Al bound to the array.

The Termina... I mean, Archer goes after something scummy at Bradley's place, but literally runs into Hawkeye, and Bradley's family, on the road.

Bradley continues giving Mustang the beat down, along with the obligatory bad guy speech about how pathetic the good guy's intentions are. Bradley's son interrupts, bringing his father's treasure, just what Mustang needed to turn the tide. Bye bye Bradley?

Pissed off, Al continues to use his body, which is now the Stone, as alchemical fuel to have a little vengeance on Lila/Dante. He begins to dissolve Gluttony, then turns to reviving Ed.

A wounded Hawkeye catches up to Archer at Bradley's house, unloading a clip into Archer before he could fire at an exiting Mustang. Bye bye Archer? She's a little too late, as we see Mustang has collapsed at the mansion entrance, a pool of blood underneath his body.

Envy meets up with a numb Ed at the Gate. Hearing Ed's father is still alive, Envy continues his obcession with killing his "dad," attempting to pass through the Gate. Bye bye Envy?

Wakey wakey Ed. Check out your restored life, and right arm. It's real! But Al is...

Gluttony goes after Lila. Bye bye both of you?

Not learning anything at all, Ed attempts to bring back Al.

Sciezcka gives a summary of "The End" halfway through the episode. The military turned over power of the government back to the country's parliament due to Bradley's disappearance. Things with Ishvar are peachy keen. Mustang really is ok. Al is back, as a 10-year-old with no memory of anything afterwards. Wrath is fixed up with automail just like Ed was. Ed is... nowhere?

And now we return to... Munich? And Hoenheim?? And Ed is there (without the renewed limbs that Al had given him)??? WTF???? And he still isn't learning, not believing in science, thinking that flying in a rocket will take him either to his planet or to some ether that he can use for alchemy.

In this episode we learn:

-Archer got a fake driver's license
-Breda thinks he can match poses with Armstrong
-Ed thinks Einstein is flaky
-Ed might have traded his brain for his new life

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

i know where you got that from >.O

and you yelling at abyss for not giving credit  :roll:

also the REAL last episode

al returns in his former body with no memory of what happened in the past 3-4 years.

ed lives with the other al on the other sideof the gate

envy is a dragon who lives on the other side

dante is eaten by gluttony who turns into a monster (you will see this in the movie)

wrath goes off on his own with his new auto mail

al decides to be an alchemist

etc <.<

i might have mixed some things from the previous one in not sure been a while since i seen both those eps

Opop~V.2

i know where you got that from >.O

and you yelling at abyss for not giving credit  :roll:

also the REAL last episode

al returns in his former body with no memory of what happened in the past 3-4 years.

ed lives with the other al on the other sideof the gate

envy is a dragon who lives on the other side

dante is eaten by gluttony who turns into a monster (you will see this in the movie)

wrath goes off on his own with his new auto mail

al decides to be an alchemist

etc <.<

i might have mixed some things from the previous one in not sure been a while since i seen both those eps

I wasnt making a topic and showing it off =]

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

he never said it was his  :roll:

anyways >>

yeah i still cant find Death .____.;;;;

time to go to TV links <<;

drownafish

Its late so I turn on the tv and see full metal alchemist on you I decided to watch it and I kinda wish I didn't >_> The episode was about these army dudes that are lazy trying to get one of their soliders a date, and this giant muscualr dude that shows himsef off to the guys every second says his sister is avalible or something like that..... and thats pretty much all I got because the rest of the episode was I think the gaint dude taking off his shirt and making poses while the soliders keeps sukling cause he got dumped by the giant dude's sister..... what is so greatc about this anime?  :shock: The giant guy scares em the most  :cry:
What's so great about this anime, you ask? o: WHO DOESN'T FIND PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN CLAPPING THEIR HANDS TO MAKE MAJICKS?! I DEW LAWLZ.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king

Its late so I turn on the tv and see full metal alchemist on you I decided to watch it and I kinda wish I didn't >_> The episode was about these army dudes that are lazy trying to get one of their soliders a date, and this giant muscualr dude that shows himsef off to the guys every second says his sister is avalible or something like that..... and thats pretty much all I got because the rest of the episode was I think the gaint dude taking off his shirt and making poses while the soliders keeps sukling cause he got dumped by the giant dude's sister..... what is so greatc about this anime?  :shock: The giant guy scares em the most  :cry:
What's so great about this anime, you ask? o: WHO DOESN'T FIND PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN CLAPPING THEIR HANDS TO MAKE MAJICKS?! I DEW LAWLZ.

:shock:

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

kevs weird dont ask <<;;

deadkat

• View Profile

I saw three seconds of an episode once.

There was this guy with his face blown apart...and he was still alive.

Scared the crap out of me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 19 queries.