Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hello,guess who is back  (Read 1634 times)

Da Forgotten Shadow

Hello,guess who is back
« on: September 03, 2007, 05:24:21 PM »

Hello guys,as you might remember,I am Vodaime.I am gonna start playing again and work from scatch to become a great hokage.From the words of Naruto,"I will become hokage,believe it".I would like to apologize for my behavoir for the past 2 years.I was in my naruto state of mind where I was role playing as naruto and some of it was of Monkeyman inspiration to act like a idiot.This time around I am gonna be a nice well rounded ninja.Also,I would also apologize to akatsuki,because I took my role playing too serious.It all started when I found out akatsuki was gonna capture the demons. I though that I am Vondaime and should try to stop that because I was gonna be hokage.
  So i conjure this big plan,step one was to gather information.I found out there was a house and within the house I found that there was money.Money that I could use to make my own clan.To that extent I ask the leader for a key then I start to took money out of the coffe at a time till it was all gone.Then I left the clan to start up my group called Demon clan.That how it all started.But I couldn't take care of a clan all by myself so I went out to search for a mate,I came across a academy student name kotomi.I persuade kotomi to be my wife and make her second in command so she take care of the clan.I apologize to kotomi for using her like that.
  Dang,I am telling my whole career in shinobilegends,might as well finsh it.If Neji is reading this,funny story,I had sent u mail of money for points and never got the points.I wrote the address wrong and somehow it got to china or somewhere in asia that it wasn't suppose to be.Got it back 3 months later with a chinese note in it.Sorry for my foolishness but I though you were a role playing with me and sent it in some type of ninja style way where it explodes 2 min later.So i went on the fourm and ask for my point then you said you didn't get the money,I got piss and wanted my money.I then sent the mail back with the note inside of,2 months later i got it back with 2 chinese note in it and I was like wtffffffff.Moving on,I defeated sakutmo or whatever his name is by cheating.  He wanted to fight me and I got scared becuase he was a higher rank so I tricked him to fight me in the inn so I can have a body gaurds that will help me fight him.Sadly,he lost and I gloated.
  I apologize for doing that.Klaymank,whatever happen to ur fourm,I mean everyone was a mod there and it was fun for certain time untill everyone stop posting.People called me a mod hater,the only reason I hate them because there was no point in making alot of ppl feel stupid most of the time.I remember when I was in the graveyard this guy was talking about his ninja questions  or something I forgot.I know he did something that he was innocent of.Because I found out that he was 8.That didn't stop the mods for criticizing him on his grammar and the noobish stuff like reading the guide.Also,I made the whole hat change into head thing a while ago plus heidi corner.I also made some more but I cant take credit for it since they just improoved my base idea.Well I will c ya later guys.Also,Lebis sent me IM one day and I was puzzeled that she sent me one.I got confuse,maybe she want me to play shinobilegend again so she can screw with my ideas and grammar again. Well bye,I will make a character by the name of Vondaime or something and will be playing around next summer because stay up till 4 a.m everyday is too hard for a person that wakes up late.Well sorry to everyone,bye
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:28:16 PM by Da Forgotten Shadow »

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello,guess who is back
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »

Vo.....you're back O.O. My forum is still up I'm to lazy to shut it down.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 06:33:49 PM »

Whoa. It's been a while. >,>0
As for <DEMON>, I jumped at the chance to leave that clan, and without me, it pretty much died.

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

anbumiko

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »

As for <DEMON>, I jumped at the chance to leave that clan, and without me, it pretty much died.

oh snap XD long time no see man!!! me,klay,sin, and marcuss mished u!!!!!

Opop~V.2

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »

Vo.....you're back O.O. My forum is still up I'm to lazy to shut it down.

I went to it last week ......

Abysss

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

U cheated sakumo?  :cry:
Oh well, I was only a genin whne you were playing ^^

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »

oh snap XD long time no see man!!! me,klay,sin, and marcuss mished u!!!!!

*Laughs* Sorry about that. With school having just started, I've been a bit busy. .~.
But, I believe that I have things under control now, so I will try to get on SL at least once a day.

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 11:13:43 PM »

yay koto is back <.<

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

I missed Koto
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 06:17:27 AM »

I'm not reading that big wall of text up there o.O

and yay koto is back

Elite Ryan

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 02:39:17 PM »

wb!

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 05:02:25 PM »

Ah, the Vondaime donation, that brings back some memories. Glad to here you got your money back though. =)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:21 AM »

i still wanna know how it ended up in china <<;

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 01:32:08 AM »

I wonder how German lettering gets confused for Chinese.  :-?
I guess somethings in this world are better left unsolved.

LeafToad

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 02:12:32 AM »

I hope you succeed in becoming Hokage. Even though people are already around 800 DKs.

Good to see you playing/posting again. Should be interesting. >>
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.