Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New Zone Descriptions and Settings  (Read 3082 times)

xXKyuubiXx

New Zone Descriptions and Settings
« on: September 07, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »

Okay so i had an idea for the fighting zones to improve the zones.  Each zone will have its own description and kind of its own personality! So each zone will have its own different ups and downs depending on your fighting style so it will add another level of excitement and strategy to Role Playing.  So here they are..let me know what you think! and if you find this acceptable but have no one to update them on the site i'd be glad to do that as well if you'd like..i have the time xD thats it i guess...well enjoy the descriptions and let me know what you think.

(With color codes already added)

`2Main Zone- `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You enter the main zone and you see a large arena-type zone a white paneled floor with several small trees. Around the paneled floor you see it is surrounded by large amounts of sand and a lake over to the side.

`2Zone 1(Desert) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You look around and notice that this zone is completely barren covered entirely in sand with large gusts of `4wind `^frequently passing through.

`2Zone 2(Wetlands) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You walk into the zone and are immediately berated by gusts of `!rain `^and `4wind; `^you notice that the nearby lakes and ponds of the zone have flooded over causing puddles all over the zone.

`2Zone 3(Lightning plains) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You walk in and look up at the `)cloudy `^sky, you can see flashes of `t lightning `^high up in the clouds and you can hear the rumbling of thunder rather close by.

`2Zone 4(Fire Valley) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  In the distance you can see that there are several `4v`$olcanoes `^a long distance away, several of them are spewing out large amounts of ash and lava littering the zone with hot fire and many tall trees are ablaze in this zone

`2Zone 5(Green lands) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You look around and notice you stand amidst a vast `@forest `^of large tall trees many of which block out the sun creating large areas of `~shade.`^

`2Zone 6(plains) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You walk in and notice you’re in an almost `)empty `^field, filled with tall `2grass `^with large gusts of wind blow through the zone shifting through the grass and blowing past you.

`2Zone 7(Iceland’s) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  You enter the zone and immediately a `Jchill `^is sent up your spine from the sheer `1cold `^of the room.  You notice that it is snowing heavily and a few inches of snow covers the zones ground.

`2Zone 8(Death Valley) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  Steep canyons and gigantic boulders adorn this zone, at the bottom of the canyons are vast amounts also in the zone is a `~dark `^looking cave that once within its depths is completely dark, many have `)lost `^their way and never returned with stalagmite rocks covering the cave floor.

`2Zone 9(Empty Town...) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  The zone is `)enshrouded `^in `~darkness `^a full moon hangs in the sky giving the zone some slight amount of light.  Around are several building awnings and water towers, it seems to resemble the streets of a deserted city.

`2Zone 10(Sleepy Hollow) - `^You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight.  This zone seems to be all in a dark `)grey `^hue many `~dead `^trees making small forests all through the zone with small winding paths going through them, though you notice that many of the trees have weapons sticking out of them and instead of sap `4blood `^comes out of the trees instead.

i also created some zone for the shades of course since its the shades i put a slightly darker more evil touch to them.

`2Undead Main zone- `^Your soul floats in, perhaps seeking vengeance on those who have killed you before?  The zone has many `)skeletons `^littering the floor flesh still attached to the bleach `jwhite `^bones, bugs of all sorts crawling in and out of the bodies.

`2Undead zone 1- `^Your soul floats in perhaps seeking vengeance?  The zone is literally drenched in `4blood `^of the fallen shinobi in the realm.  A small `1river `^is to the side of the zone its water mixed with the heavy stench of the `4blood `^raining from the sky.

`2Undead Zone 2- `^Your soul floats in perhaps seeking vengeance?  All throughout the zone there are `jbones `^jutting out of the ground of all assorted sizes some very large or some as small as a hand.  They cover the entire zone and even lodged into `2trees. `^Perhaps the remains of the kaguya clan?

`2Undead Zone 3- `^Your soul floats in, perhaps seeking vengeance?  This zones temperature is an almost un-bearable temperature.  Several large balls of `$fire `^rain down from the `)cloudy`^ sky.  Many skeletons hang down from the trees some of them missing skulls or legs.

`2Undead Zone 4- `^Your soul floats in, perhaps seeking vengeance?  This zone is being torn apart by a large tornado tearing down trees and generally `4destroying `^the zone totally.  The earth is dug up revealing dark brown earth with many different kinds of `~bugs `^squirming around in it.

`2Undead Zone 5- `^your soul floats in, perhaps seeking vengeance?  The zone is located by a nearby active `4volcano,`^ large streams of molten `$lava `^flow through the zone creating deep rifts in the earth and many dead trees seem to be thriving by the `$lava `^somehow close but never being destroyed by the lava.

`2Undead Zone 6- `^Your soul floats in, perhaps seeking vengeance?  The zone is being rained upon by a heavy `1rain `^that seems to `$burn `^to the touch, then upon further inspection of a rock you notice the rain is literally eating away at the rock slowly.  The rain seems to be going on and off, leaving just enough of you so you won’t `~rot `^away.

`2Undead Zone 7- `^Your soul floats in, perhaps seeking vengeance?  The zone gives off an `)ominous `^aura.  There are large rifts in the ground which occasionally spew out a red hot `$flame `^randomly and many half dead souls are chained to trees and rocks, pulling at their restraints.

Gaara_Sand_burial

Re: New Zone Descriptions and Settings
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:58:40 AM »

Yay finally! xD
All the zones are awesome  :P

Maria

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 01:02:05 AM »

Wow :shock:

Thats realy tought out and it adds to the RP and more people will come to the zones.

Neji, are you reading this?

itachilover

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 01:17:26 AM »

thats an awsome idea

doomstar

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 01:28:36 AM »

nice dude ._.

I agree with this >.>

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 01:52:06 AM »

Thanks to me for telling him about the Shades Zones. ;P
Good job, Kyuubi.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 02:35:31 AM »

i love it
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 02:40:22 AM »

This is what a winning feature request looks like. I see no flaw in it. Now we just have to wait for it to get added into the game.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:48:31 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 02:55:34 AM »

This looks very good, with this more players will like to fight, I like every zone, all of them were very cool, I hope this appear later on the game  :D ^^

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 03:21:27 AM »

Yep, what a good idea.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Opop~V.2

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 03:46:48 AM »

I love this Idea

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 04:09:27 AM »

i think everyone already said what i have to say <.<;

Uchihabeast

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 06:17:49 AM »

Its awesome.

xXKyuubiXx

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 03:13:57 PM »

thanks! heh i'm really happy people seem to be liking it O_o
even if it doesn't make it up xD

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 03:32:08 PM »

I agree, good job kyuubibooger...
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.