Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Pein's Lair  (Read 5174 times)

Samantha

Pein's Lair
« on: October 05, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »

Not long along shinobis were adding attack and defense points to their characters by visiting a specific place.....often.  There could be a way to possibly bring back that option with a few deadly twist, so that everyone knows that it has been earned. 

Pein's Lair (8 Deadly Doors)

You believe that you have found Pein’s Lair. There is only one problem though, there are 3 doors/openings in front of you. Do you choose Door A, Door B, or Door C (I'm using letters, for those that like to use hot keys). Behind two of the doors is a particular missing shinobi, he's covering two of the doors, by using one clone. One of the three doors has nothing behind it. If you chose the right door you go on to the next set of doors. Each set of doors brings about a new missing shinobi, waiting behind two of the doors. It is the classic and deadly game of Russian Roulette. 
I’m updating and modifying this idea or concept around Neji’s current use of Orochimaru, being that if you choose a door with a clone behind it you will take damage, but it won’t be too bad (yeah right).  On the other hand if you choose a door with a real Akatsuki member you will take significant damage (serves you right for picking the wrong door). 
***There is one exception though, if you run into Deidara’s clone it will detonate upon impact in your face (automatic loss).   So in his case you need to find the real one or hopefully the door with no one behind it.  :shock:

By being able to finish off the Complete event you will get to choose your prize from a random list: An extra defense point, an extra attack point, a Life Scroll, a Fire Scroll, a Sand Scroll, a broken balloon, etc…..

Your Competitors

I. Yura - Yura's attack will be wind based, Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword). His stats will be the weakest of all the akatsuki since he is only a puppet being used. HP: 90% of the fighting shinobi, Attack: 95% of the fighting shinobi, Defense: 95% of the shinobi.

II. Hidan - Blood Scythe.  His stats will be attack 2% greater and defense 20% greater than your stats, his hitpoints will remain a mystery. (I may have forgotten to tell you, that you would need to defeat him in a certain amount of time - before he performs his ritual.  :shock: Hurry up! Time is ticking! Hope you brought some specialities, but don't waste all of them this only door 2)  :twisted:

III. Human Puppet Third Kazekage-Sandaime Kazekage- attack Iron Sand. His HP stats will be 10% higher than yours. By now all of you know the deeper you go, the harder the it is for attack, defense, and hitpoints with each competitor.

IV. Sasori - Sasori Poisoned Puppet. His HP stat will be 15% higher than yours. Once again, his attack and defense will difficult because he's been controlling the puppets from Door 1 and 3. He's not tired, but guess what YOU sure are.  ;)

V. Kakuzu - Multiple element attacks.  HP Stats are 20% higher than yours. (Tired yet!)

VI. Deidara- C3. HP Stats are 10% greater than your stats. As stated earlier, there are no rounds on beating Deidara, so take your time.  I'm not trying to make it too hard, however; if you pick the door with his clone.....You're DEAD...."Art is a BANG!" :roll:

VII. Kisame - Samehada (For each attack he performs he takes away an additional  chakra point from you.  Ex: Round 1, 1 chakra, round 2, 2 chakra points this time, round 3, 3 chakra points taken this round.) HP stats are 33% higher than your original stats. 

VIII. Itachi - Mangekyo Sharingan - Mental stress and anguish. HP Stats are 50% higher than yours.  Do you have anything left? :shock:

IX. Final Battle: Pein's Clone Technique. Your highest current stat for the day.  The Clone is YOU.

Now you don't have to go into Pein's Lair, you could simply say, "Hey, it's not worth an extra attack, or defense point for all the trouble of facing those wanted ninjas.  Even though you are getting experience for each one you beat. I can understand why someone would decide to not enter the supposedly lair, in the event that you decide to not enter the lair:

Leaving: 45% Chance you step on a well positioned tag that brings a clone of you with a slightly higher attack and defense (and off course more hp). Attack: Sand Bullets. Fight a fully healthy clone of yourself, using Satetsu Shigure (Iron Sand Bullets).

BugWarrior

Re: Pein's Lair
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 08:38:19 PM »

I was thinking we could add a cave in, automatic death. But this is hard enough already. :o  At the same time it is really well thought out and up to date without taking things to far.  I always thought it was unfair how only particular people took the blame for having really strong characters that may have been only chuunin, because they built there strength up. When far more then just one to two people where doing it.  This would be a great way to have people earn it, and for others to understand that it takes hard work to build your power attack and defense stats above rank status. 

Eureka7

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 09:36:04 PM »

I usually like your ideas Shikamaru, but WTH are you thinking!  Whose side are you on, our side or Neji's evil administration side that want everything to be hard on everyone?
You must be out your freakin' mind. That event is wayyyy tooo difficult. Hell, I can't see no one getting pass all of that.  Is it a challenge, yeah, of course. But its a challenge for peeps that have the curse seal and 7 star tattoo and for daimyos.  Hell even those daimyos would struggle with that, I say lessen the ability of some of them.  I mean come on, if I run into Deidara's clone it explodes!  WTH! Then you got Kisame with his stupid sword stealing chakra points each round. Tooooo Harddddd!  Finally, you put Hidan in there but we have to finish him in a certain mount of rounds, WTH!  I'll be doing good to get half way with those guys.

Shigeo

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »

Oh, stop your blubbering Eureka. :-x

This sounds very fun....It'll give me a reason to go into the forest again.  :cool:

I hope it gets approved!

Eureka7

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »

This sounds very fun....It'll give me a reason to go into the forest again.  :cool:

I hope it gets approved!
Stop trying to act so tough Shigeo  :-x when you're as soft as toilet paper. You know as well I know that freakin' event is toooo hardddd.  I call it as I see it.  :o

Uchihabeast

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »

I hope it gets approved!
Stop trying to act so tough Shigeo  :-x when you're as soft as toilet paper. You know as well I know that freakin' event is toooo hardddd.  I call it as I see it.  :o

ITS Supose to be HARD!

Lemme guess... your a Acad?

Eureka7

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »

Master Hokage if you have to know.  It doesn't take away or add to the fact that the event is too freakin' difficult.  If was a annoying event you would breeze through it easily Uchihabeast.  Just stating the facts peeps.  :roll:

Shigeo

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »

I hope it gets approved!

I don't need to act, I'm a Grand Hokage. :-? I've never even heard of you, however...

Anyways! If something as annoying as Oro's Hideout can get in, so can this.

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 11:26:48 PM »

I usually like your ideas Shikamaru, but WTH are you thinking!  Whose side are you on, our side or Neji's evil administration side that want everything to be hard on everyone?
You must be out your freakin' mind. That event is wayyyy tooo difficult. Hell, I can't see no one getting pass all of that.  Is it a challenge, yeah, of course. But its a challenge for peeps that have the curse seal and 7 star tattoo and for daimyos.  Hell even those daimyos would struggle with that, I say lessen the ability of some of them.  I mean come on, if I run into Deidara's clone it explodes!  WTH! Then you got Kisame with his stupid sword stealing chakra points each round. Tooooo Harddddd!  Finally, you put Hidan in there but we have to finish him in a certain mount of rounds, WTH!  I'll be doing good to get half way with those guys.

Dude...You can never have too many challenges...
I love the concept XD

Maria

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 12:34:42 AM »

This would be great, but where's Konan? She's in Akatsuki too.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 12:55:47 AM »

I would do this.But you should make it easy to get to so you can give it a shot at any time. :D im just a Jounin and i would go into this.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 01:19:17 AM »

Some of you say now that you like this event...

Sometimes though, it can be harder than it looks and depending on how often you get it, I wouldn't be surprised if you eventually get annoyed of it.

Samantha

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2007, 01:22:03 AM »

This would be great, but where's Konan? She's in Akatsuki too.
I'm totally with you, on wanting to add Konan to it, but outside of using paper shurikens, I really didn't have many attacks to use with her.  I have the feeling she has a lot more to offer than just throwing sharp objects of paper.  However, if all of you want her added (which would be cool), we could do it by using, Raining Origami Shurikens.  :o

Off Topic:  :oops:
I guess the real question is with the upcoming kekkei genkai coming to an finish, who is going to suggest to Neji to add Rinnegan to the list.  Just to have Neji and others say, "We don't even know what it does."  :roll:

Eureka7

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 01:32:43 AM »

I don't need to act, I'm a Grand Hokage. :-? I've never even heard of you, however...
Anyways! If something as annoying as Oro's Hideout can get in, so can this. [/quote]

I got to agree with that, Oro's Hideout is completely pathetic.

Sometimes though, it can be harder than it looks and depending on how often you get it, I wouldn't be surprised if you eventually get annoyed of it.
Finally, a voice of reason.  It's too freakin' hard!  Now you got peeps wanting to add Konan to it, you know her defense is going to be crazy high.  She's freakin' paper, MAN!  :-x
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:34:21 AM by Eureka7 »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2007, 01:41:07 AM »

Finally, a voice of reason.  It's too freakin' hard!  Now you got peeps wanting to add Konan to it, you know her defense is going to be crazy high.  She's freakin' paper, MAN!  :-x

I am by no means trying to say this is a bad idea. This is a good idea, and it seems like it is well thought out. The only problem I have is will it actually work, will the members actually like it if it is added. Ideas might vary from actually looking at the event, instead of actually experiencing it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:42:44 AM by ace »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.