Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Who is best for Vice President?

Viper
Sushi
Hiro
Monkey
Lornadoones
Tracey
Sakuren
Lebby
Doom
Miha
Kazy
Gaara
Klay
Cheese

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33

Author Topic: Vice President of SL  (Read 29509 times)

doomstar

Re: Vice President of SL
« Reply #345 on: October 22, 2007, 03:20:51 AM »

We went to the new Super Target today to by me some new clothes for school, since I already out grew them, length wise. ._.
So after we get two new pairs of shorts and a pair of pants my mom wants to look at stuff for her, I give her fuve minutes then start whining. I stomp down isles, looking back at her saying, "Look! I can make loud footsteps!" Then I stalk behind her complaining that my feet hurt. >_> Then when were passing down another isle theres this guy and I look at my mom, "Can I stalk him?" She shrugs, thinking I was kidding and says, sure. So I turn around and begin stalking him and she crabs my shirt colloar pulling me towards the cash register, then she goes on about saying I'm morbid and should be goth by now because I was saying that I'd push her out infront of a car and then stab her before she can write in blood that I did it, when I said I was already goth she got all huffy and mad and yelled at me, "I will have no damn goths in my house!" Queit ride home. XD

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
I wanna have a cool mom like yours xD
My mom scares me sometimes, when she's just woken up in the morning she'll be singing a random song in the kitchen, "Clang-clang-clag went the trolly, ding-ding-ding- went the bell." Was her last song she sung. .______.
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
Nevah! If you take my mom I'll be stuck with my dad, I'll die in 2 days. ._.;
>.> Then I want your family to adopt me o.O

Sakuren

« Reply #346 on: October 22, 2007, 03:22:11 AM »

We went to the new Super Target today to by me some new clothes for school, since I already out grew them, length wise. ._.
So after we get two new pairs of shorts and a pair of pants my mom wants to look at stuff for her, I give her fuve minutes then start whining. I stomp down isles, looking back at her saying, "Look! I can make loud footsteps!" Then I stalk behind her complaining that my feet hurt. >_> Then when were passing down another isle theres this guy and I look at my mom, "Can I stalk him?" She shrugs, thinking I was kidding and says, sure. So I turn around and begin stalking him and she crabs my shirt colloar pulling me towards the cash register, then she goes on about saying I'm morbid and should be goth by now because I was saying that I'd push her out infront of a car and then stab her before she can write in blood that I did it, when I said I was already goth she got all huffy and mad and yelled at me, "I will have no damn goths in my house!" Queit ride home. XD

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
My mom scares me sometimes, when she's just woken up in the morning she'll be singing a random song in the kitchen, "Clang-clang-clag went the trolly, ding-ding-ding- went the bell." Was her last song she sung. .______.
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
And have a brother? Psh, I'm an only child, I almost spelled only wrong to, it'd be a big change for small brain. >___>

doomstar

« Reply #347 on: October 22, 2007, 03:24:06 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
And have a brother? Psh, I'm an only child, I almost spelled only wrong to, it'd be a big change for small brain. >___>
hmm... get a clone of your mom! :O

Sakuren

« Reply #348 on: October 22, 2007, 03:26:12 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
I'd have to go to Missouri for that. >____>;;;

doomstar

« Reply #349 on: October 22, 2007, 03:28:26 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
dammit

Sakuren

« Reply #350 on: October 22, 2007, 03:29:17 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
dammit
Yup. >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #351 on: October 22, 2007, 04:22:37 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM

LIES!

you have to go to switzerland

Sakuren

« Reply #352 on: October 22, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM

LIES!

you have to go to switzerland
Missouri has cow cloning dude. >_> They'll clone people. <.< I READ THAT IN TEH NEWS! ._____. And thats where my dads side of the family is from. >_______> I can imagine the people whom cloned cows. XDD

ShadowFist

« Reply #353 on: October 22, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »

hmmmm well i would ask to be up there but i dont see much point anymore. : /

Sakuren

« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2007, 12:04:46 AM »

I so deserve VP. >____>;;;;

doomstar

« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2007, 12:51:35 AM »

no I totally do

Sakuren

« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2007, 01:17:28 AM »

Pssh, heeey, I finally got an aim. xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #357 on: October 23, 2007, 01:22:18 AM »

hit me up fool >_>

Sakuren

« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2007, 01:24:45 AM »

<.< Hn? xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #359 on: October 23, 2007, 01:40:43 AM »

it means IM me ._.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.