Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Shinihgame  (Read 1226 times)

ryushi

Shinihgame
« on: October 28, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »

I want to be able to kill shinigame some how. Like maybe a random graveyard event. I just really want to fight him, I don't even care about big rewards. And if you fight him you shouldn't be aloud to get any karma for a dk. He should be stronger than a peron's Oro and be able to summon ghosts or something. I just wanna kill him >_>

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Shinihgame
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 09:42:37 PM »

I want to be able to kill shinigame some how. Like maybe a random graveyard event. I just really want to fight him, I don't even care about big rewards. And if you fight him you shouldn't be aloud to get any karma for a dk. He should be stronger than a peron's Oro and be able to summon ghosts or something. I just wanna kill him >_>

It would be better if you make an event yourself so other people can review it over. Your request will not happen just like that, and since it is your feature request, it would be nice if you can at least make the event, or start it off.

Maybe someone else would like to start it off?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:36:53 AM by ace »

ryushi

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:55:05 AM »

It would be better if you make an event yourself so other people can review it over. Your request will not happen just like that, and since it is your feature request, it would be nice if you can at least make the event, or start it off.

I know how to make a request it's just I wanted to see if the basic idea of it would be accepted by the higher ups.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 12:56:59 AM »

I know how to make a request it's just I wanted to see if the basic idea of it would be accepted by the higher ups.

extend the idea, twist it, hake it harder, go into details about how the fight would go, what the shinigami would do, get a SMALL reward planned out, etc....

then ask if its a good idea

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 12:58:38 AM »

What I'm saying is I want to know if Neji would allow us to fight him

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 12:59:45 AM »

and what i am saying is that before neji says yes or no you need to back up your request with an actual scenario that could possibly be implemented.

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 01:18:31 AM »

And I'm also saying that I'm afraid Neji might not want us killing God!
Here's a basic outline:
You should be able to fight out of free will, like a optional boss, because he's so strong (think of Yiazmat in final fantasy alternate)
Something like.....
1000% health
300% attack
300% defense
Ability to call up ghost minions that are like regular strength forest creatures
Able to face him at level 15 in some area, say the meditating area in the gardens or the temple of shadow and light

Maybe you might have to have an item, like after you beat Orochimaru you have the chance to grab a certain item and it keeps you from the whole reincarnation event. You should be able to take the item to the certain place and summon shinigame, big dramatic talk that reveals he saved you and that you shuld be in eternal service to him. When I think of the battle I kind of think of the battle with the emperor in FFII soul of rebirth. If you lose you go straight to hell (ummm.... shades) with no torments and no karma. You have 3 more chances to beat him and if you don't you go straight to your next oro kill phase but with the negative buff that decreases your turns by 5 and your attack and defense by 10 (attack and defense last 70 rounds), whatever you want to call the buffs I don't care. If you win you should start out with 100 karma and the 500 karma weapon and armor as soon as you get resurrected.

I personally think the negative rewards should be larger but whatever, tell me if you think the reward should be bigger or smaller, at first I was thinking no reward at all. It's just a rough outline so feel free to criticize.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 01:21:13 AM »

I cant think of an actual event but how about he is incredibly hard and if you win you get to come back to life for free but if you lose you lose exp and all of your favor and turns.And i am assuming that this is in the graveyard.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

ryushi

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 01:25:42 AM »

I cant think of an actual event but how about he is incredibly hard and if you win you get to come back to life for free but if you lose you lose exp and all of your favor and turns.And i am assuming that this is in the graveyard.

You must've been writing when I typed the outline up....
Oh, he should only be available to Hokage and up, because only a kage can beat him.... maybe kage and up, or sannin. Whatever seems fit. Nothing higher than Master Hokage though (tis what I am)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 01:39:27 AM »

Yep right during the outline.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 20 queries.