Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Little Girl Lost  (Read 959 times)

Samantha

Little Girl Lost
« on: October 29, 2007, 03:22:25 AM »

Little Girl Lost

While traveling in the forest, a little girl is running.  By looking at her tired little feet barely come off the ground, along with many stratches on her legs you can tell she has been running for awhile and that she is scared.  The little girl sees you and begins to run your direction and bear hugs your leg. Her exhausted and squeaky voice says,” Please help me find my momma.” 

Do you:
1)   Tell the little girl, “Beat it. I don’t have time for your problems.”
2)   Tell the little girl, “Don’t worry. I will help you.
3)   Use the girl as target practice for your shurikens, and jutsus, “Don’t move I might *cough* accidentally kill you. 

Selecting 1 (Tell the little girl, “Beat it. I don’t have time for your problems.”
1)   There is a 30% chance she kicks you in shin and scampers off into the woods. (Loss of some hp) “Hearing your answer, she sticks out her tongue and proceeds to kick you in the shin before running into the woods.”
2)   There is a 30% chance she curses you before she disappears in the woods. (Negative Buff-Grudge) “Hearing your answer, she looks at you with evil intent. Fine! She begins to speak in a foreign dialect, as she points at you.”
3)   There is a 20% chance she continues to run in the forest as if her life depended on it.
4)   There is a 20% chance she drops a few goods (items) in her haste to get away.

Caveat to option 2 (Negative Buff-Grudge)
1)   There is a 50% chance the hoodlums after the little girl, believe that you are hiding and aiding her.  (You must fight a battle that you’re not involved in. Damn, what bad luck!)
2)   There is a 50% chance that you begin to get sick (Losing hp and strength for two game days.) “Damn that snotty little girl and her curse!.”

Selecting 2 (Comfort the little girl by telling her, “You will help her.”
1)   50% chance.  You ask the little girl what she needs, “She tells you she is looking for her mommy but evil men are after her.  As she is telling you this you are hit in the head (slight hp damage) and the men run off with the girl screaming. Your options:
A)   Do you go after them and save her
I.) You fight these hoodlums that have you overwhelmingly outnumbered.
B)   Do you forget what has happened and mind your own business?
I.) You leave good enough alone. I’ve already gotten hit in the head, I don’t need anymore damage.
2)   50% chance.  You ask the little girl how can you help, “She tells you she is looking for her momma but evil men are after her”.  As she is telling you her story you hear the hoodlums come behind you. They demand that you give them the girl, “She is our meal ticket to the easy life.”  Do you:
A)   Fight these hoodlums who have you outnumbered easily
I.) You fight these hoodlums that have you overwhelmingly outnumbered.  (Lose and they exchange their shabby armor and sword for your nice sword and armor) =D
B)   Give the girl to them
I.)   50% chance you give them the girl with no altercation. All is well.
II.)   50% chance you give them the girl and the hoodlums still attack you, “You look like you have some gold or gems on hand, and we are looking for a quick pay day.”
C)   Find out how much these guys are going to give you for the girl
I.)   50% chance they rack up a stolen gem, and offer it as a trade for the girl.
II.)   50% chance they tell you all the money will be theirs and they attack you.

Selecting 3 (Use the girl as target practice for your shurikens and jutsus.)

1)   You use the girl as target practice (you accidentally hit the girl in a vital organ),” Oh well, you were going to die anyway, I just sped up the process little one.” You walk away.  50% chance
2)   You use the girl as target practice , she runs away in fright dropping a necklace. You pick up the necklace,”Hey this could be worth something.” 50% chance

*****In choosing the option ‘Help the Little Girl’ if you are able to defeat the hoodlums after her. You will be directed by the little girl to go to a specific country to locate her mother. Upon entering this country you will be attacked by another slew of money hungry hoodlums looking to take the girl from you. By defeating this second wave of enemies you will get information from the last hoodlum you defeat to the actual whereabouts of the little girl’s mother. Then you can travel to the final destination to connect the mother and daughter and receive a reward from the Queen and her heiress.****

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 03:23:32 AM by Shikamaru »

ryushi

Re: Little Girl Lost
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:57:04 AM »

Any allignment rewards?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 02:01:05 AM »

I would guess that using the girl as target practice would make you evil.Also couldnt there be another outcome where it turns out that the girl is an evil demon or something like that?I was thinking about F.E.A.R. when i read this
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

ryushi

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 12:56:42 AM »

I was thinking of a final fantasy tactics proposition

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:16:55 AM »

*wonders why the girl is so important :roll:*
I think that helping will make you good, I would like to fight does guys, but what will the reward be exp, gems or gold?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 08:05:39 PM »

I would guess some gold and maybe a few gems.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 19 queries.