Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: noobie game questions lawl...  (Read 2604 times)

XKyoshiroX

noobie game questions lawl...
« on: November 02, 2007, 10:58:32 AM »

Hey well...yeah I am new...and well...I was kinda wondering about a few things that I don't fully understand yet...I saw a few people "profiles" and stuff and they have like sharingan and stuff...how are these obtained? luck or something? also the time limit you have to the next day that is real life hours right? cause yeah...this might take a long time then...but yeah if anyone really cares to explain more...feel free cause I am ALL ears...

Uchihabeast

Re: noobie game questions lawl...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 11:00:21 AM »

Sorry but, they GAVE themself a Kekkei Genkai in Roleplay.

Neji is stilll working on the Kekkei Genkai System

and to make a Profile, Press Prefrences.

XKyoshiroX

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 11:05:51 AM »

Ah well...now all that needs to be solved is exactly how to play...I fought a bit in the forest...gained a bunch of exp and money...now the real problem lies in...I didn't level up after 476 experience... <sighs> and then I can't fight cause...You are too tired to search the forest any longer today. Perhaps tomorrow you will have more energy. So does that mean...I have to wait untill 4-5 hours passes by?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 02:08:15 PM »

Correct.  :cool:
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Uchihabeast

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 02:56:06 PM »

Ah well...now all that needs to be solved is exactly how to play...I fought a bit in the forest...gained a bunch of exp and money...now the real problem lies in...I didn't level up after 476 experience... <sighs> and then I can't fight cause...You are too tired to search the forest any longer today. Perhaps tomorrow you will have more energy. So does that mean...I have to wait untill 4-5 hours passes by?
Yes.  :)

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »

And such is the power of the log out button.
Either that, or find some place to set up randomness.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

XKyoshiroX

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 10:46:18 PM »

ah alright cool now all that is needed is to make friends...cause yeah games are boring without friends lol. Any suggestions where to go and possible talk with people or something of that sort?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 10:50:46 PM »

ah alright cool now all that is needed is to make friends...cause yeah games are boring without friends lol. Any suggestions where to go and possible talk with people or something of that sort?
That place USED to be the gardens...

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »

You can talk with people in your regular places, such places include your village, and othes like Fire, Water, etc...

There are many people you can talk with, but just be nice when talking to them, and also try not to ask questions like how do I become a genin, and how can I get more gems. These kinds of questions can sometimes irritate players who have played for a long time, but they don't realize the trouble new players are going through.

Finally, you can message people in the game  ;).

I hope you have and good luck  8).

XKyoshiroX

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »

haha don't worry right now I am getting the questions outta me here. also how much exp does it take to level up? sorry if this is a bother to those whom answer my questions....

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 11:01:34 PM »

haha don't worry right now I am getting the questions outta me here. also how much exp does it take to level up? sorry if this is a bother to those whom answer my questions....

Just go into the forest and begin to fight creatures. Don't worry about how exp it takes to get the the next level, that you can figure out...I don't really know xD.

I also have another advice for you. Using the forums can by tricky, but at the top of the page next to the option "home," you will see a button called "help." You should click that option and that will help you so you know where to post your topics.

Next time if you have any more questions, you should post your questions under "Help me I am lost," which can be found at the end of the forum home page.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 11:03:34 PM by ace »

Tsunbro

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 11:15:33 PM »

Join a Clan...There You Will Get Plenty of Frinds......And Enemys too.....

XKyoshiroX

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 11:23:22 PM »

Haha now it comes to deciding on which clan to join x.x I don't know anyone really...but...I wanna join one... >.< Gah this is the worst one in my opinion...cause you never know which clan is good and active when you are a beginner...plus...my alignment hasn't even changed yet...and I am level 3 now :D but the things here are kicking my butt Y.Y So I am trying to save up the money I make to buy new armor so they don't hit me for 5's and such x.x

I forgot to add...What in the world is jewelry for does it give any stat bonuses or something?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 11:26:39 PM by XKyoshiroX »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 11:34:07 PM »

Haha now it comes to deciding on which clan to join x.x I don't know anyone really...but...I wanna join one... >.< Gah this is the worst one in my opinion...cause you never know which clan is good and active when you are a beginner...plus...my alignment hasn't even changed yet...and I am level 3 now :D but the things here are kicking my butt Y.Y So I am trying to save up the money I make to buy new armor so they don't hit me for 5's and such x.x

I forgot to add...What in the world is jewelry for does it give any stat bonuses or something?

This is the kind of question which you should not ask. Some things you will need to figure out yourself =D.

Good Luck

XKyoshiroX

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 11:35:29 PM »

ah ok I guess i'll figure it out once i get 7 more gems XD!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 15 queries.