Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: RIOT.  (Read 32675 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: RIOT.
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2007, 02:38:16 AM »

I thought Sakuren was already a honorary member.*takes out shrimp and eats them*
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Sakuren

« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2007, 02:43:37 AM »

No, I'm an AWESOME honorary member, difference. >_> Hand over the shrimp and I won't throw ancheint (spelling mistake, I know. ._.) curses at you and explode your brain from the inside out and feed it to my dog who will then be able to hunt you out by the smell/taste of your blood and eat the rest of you! O.O

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2007, 02:50:34 AM »

okay 1.My mistake and i regret nothing.2.the shrimp is mine.3.I dont have a brain.And 4. i played a lot of Call of Duty 4 and i killed a lot of dogs so i have learned the ancient art of snapping a dog's neck.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Sakuren

« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »

T.T If you snapped my dogs neck I would hunt you down and eat you myself.. >____>;;;

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »

Well eating me is the equal to eating a couple hundred laxatives using a gorilla sized suppository and using a shot of olive oil.Now where is the right joystick so i can hit the melee command just like in call of duty 4?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2007, 01:30:33 AM »

There isn't one

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Sakuren

« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2007, 01:53:38 AM »

Well eating me is the equal to eating a couple hundred laxatives using a gorilla sized suppository and using a shot of olive oil.Now where is the right joystick so i can hit the melee command just like in call of duty 4?
Fine, I'll burn you to NOTHING! :O

Maria

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2007, 01:54:37 AM »

Fine, I'll burn you to NOTHING! :O
XDDDDDDDDDD

Sakuren

« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2007, 02:01:54 AM »

>> << >>
'Follow your heart, it never lets you down, unless you have a heart attack' nice Maria, but, a 'minor-cartio infraction' sounds cooler. xDDD

Maria

« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2007, 03:44:55 AM »

>> << >>
'Follow your heart, it never lets you down, unless you have a heart attack' nice Maria, but, a 'minor-cartio infraction' sounds cooler. xDDD

I did it on one of the quizes I did on Deviant art, I beleve the question was "Do you think it's ok for people to have same-sex marrages?" and I came up with that XD

Sakuren

« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2007, 12:57:34 PM »

>> << >>

I did it on one of the quizes I did on Deviant art, I beleve the question was "Do you think it's ok for people to have same-sex marrages?" and I came up with that XD

Wow.. I only know 'mior cartio infraction' becasue when me and my mom were driving home one day and she was telling me about stupid lines from movies or something and she started this little play between herself and herself, "Help! I'm a having a minor-cartio infraction!" "Whats that?" "A freakin' heart attack!" Then she was quiet until we got home. ._.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2007, 09:08:38 PM »

Sakuren DID YOU READ ANY OF THE EARLIER POSTS.I was already burned by fire so you cant do the same thing twice.Oh here is the right joystick.*uses the right joystick and uses the melee knife to cut a watermelon*
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Sakuren

« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2007, 12:17:56 AM »

Um, you can be burned twice.  :roll: If at least one limb remains from the fire, you can be burned again, or, burn the ashes to ashes.  :roll:

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2007, 01:18:19 AM »

PICKLES AND CHEESE RULE YOU ALL! >:O

Sakuren

« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2007, 01:52:56 AM »

I had homemade macaroni and cheese today.. because, I got out of school because I was 'sick'. >_>
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.