Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

religion?

Atheist
- 9 (25.7%)
Agnostic
- 2 (5.7%)
Christian (Protestant)
- 12 (34.3%)
Jew
- 0 (0%)
Muslim
- 1 (2.9%)
Hindu
- 0 (0%)
Buddahist
- 2 (5.7%)
Conffusciasism
- 0 (0%)
Scientolgy
- 0 (0%)
Mormon
- 1 (2.9%)
Don't observe any religion
- 5 (14.3%)
Wiccan
- 0 (0%)
catholic
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Religous Survey  (Read 10689 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Religous Survey
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2007, 03:23:57 AM »

and luteranism and several other new religions ._.

trust me i know this stuff and how corrupted it became from its original meaning.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2007, 03:42:07 AM »

and luteranism and several other new religions ._.

trust me i know this stuff and how corrupted it became from its original meaning.

Lutheranism is one of many religions that make up Prostenetanism.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2007, 03:45:20 AM »

whatever, i dont care ._.

all i know is that i got 107% on that history test

doomstar

« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2007, 04:14:02 AM »

O.O 107%? x.x

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2007, 04:15:31 AM »

my grade print out from my history class had a cumulative test score of over 100%, a project score of 100%, homework score of over 90%, classwork score of over 90% ._.

would have had over 100% total but homework and classwork hurt me

doomstar

« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2007, 04:16:14 AM »

damn

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2007, 04:21:56 AM »

my grade print out from my history class had a cumulative test score of over 100%, a project score of 100%, homework score of over 90%, classwork score of over 90% ._.

would have had over 100% total but homework and classwork hurt me

*slowly walks over to shikki with an ice cream scoop, and a knife* I shall remove your brain, and gain your powers of Asian smartness, like the bad guy in the Hero TV show.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2007, 04:25:46 AM »

damn

what?

you should have heard my mom b****** at me for getting a 1062/1350 which was the 4th highest grade in the class ._.

"YOU HAVENT HAD UNDER AN A IN OVER 5 YEARS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! IF YOU LET YOUR GRADES SLIP YOULL NEVER GET INTO COLLEGE!"

BLAH BLAH BLAH all this other crap .-.

then when i said "i have 3 A's and all you care about is my one grade that is lower than an A?"

and she was all "THOSE ARENT IMPORTANT!"

and the other day she was like "Why arent you doing your homework for ____? you know those are important classes"

i believe you can see why im teh worlds happiest and most problem free child ever =]
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 04:35:24 AM by shikkifujjin »

doomstar

« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2007, 05:37:32 AM »

damn

what?

you should have heard my mom b****** at me for getting a 1062/1350 which was the 4th highest grade in the class ._.

"YOU HAVENT HAD UNDER AN A IN OVER 5 YEARS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! IF YOU LET YOUR GRADES SLIP YOULL NEVER GET INTO COLLEGE!"

then when i said "i have 3 A's and all you care about is my one grade that is lower than an A?"

and the other day she was like "Why arent you doing your homework for ____? you know those are important classes"

i believe you can see why im teh worlds happiest and most problem free child ever =]
... dude... that's exactly the same for me...
you know what I hated once I got my test scores back?> I did almost perfectly on reading and math, but scored a below average on writing and they scream my ears off at me. oh yeah, they pull out some bs that "Ooh you don't read you gonna fail 8 grade!"

and obviously, I'm very sad that my parents are going to China, cause who would want these perfect examples of treating your hcild nicely to go away =D

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2007, 12:24:18 PM »

damn

what?

... dude... that's exactly the same for me...
you know what I hated once I got my test scores back?> I did almost perfectly on reading and math, but scored a below average on writing and they scream my ears off at me. oh yeah, they pull out some bs that "Ooh you don't read you gonna fail 8 grade!"

and obviously, I'm very sad that my parents are going to China, cause who would want these perfect examples of treating your hcild nicely to go away =D
Suddenly, being Asian doesn't seem worth the yelling...

ryushi

« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »

Last good score I had in History was a 107% too. First grading period this year, then for the second I only got a 98% -_-

Sakuren

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2007, 01:12:22 PM »

I have all A's. ._. Thats all I know. I do know I'm smarter then most adults in my family.  :roll: Except when it comes to algebra, me and my mom just stare at the problems until my dad gets home from work. >_> And thank goodness my parents sceept B's. <_<;;; And if I remember correctly, something about high C's, because something about them not being very smart in school and stupidity moving to my brain next or something. >>;

ryushi

« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2007, 09:09:54 PM »

I have all A's. ._. Thats all I know. I do know I'm smarter then most adults in my family.  :roll: Except when it comes to algebra, me and my mom just stare at the problems until my dad gets home from work. >_> And thank goodness my parents sceept B's. <_<;;; And if I remember correctly, something about high C's, because something about them not being very smart in school and stupidity moving to my brain next or something. >>;

The adults in your family must be stupid >_>

Dattebayo

« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2007, 09:21:17 PM »

A lot of atheists @.@
I added to the atheist group  :D

Kureaa

« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »

Well the Religion I was raised in is Sikhism.  It's an Indian Religion with the belief in One God.

Although I still refer to myself as Sikh though, I have some beliefs about other Religions as well.  I like to think more rationally, but not enough to consider myself Agnostic/Atheist.

I don't consider myself very Religious, but I do believe in God.  Mostly because I hope that there is life after death and I'm not just some accident that was lucky enough to happen.

In terms of School....  Well let's just say my Second last Semester I had exactly 101 absences  :P  Although I still managed to graduate on time which was a remarkable achievement on my part cause normally they would kick somebody out for being away that much.

And I just realized that I still have to pick up my Diploma >.<
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 10:17:38 PM by Kureaa »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.